Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - THE END

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 2

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    So Firstly I said I would like to change my vote to the butcher if I had time but I didn't actually write "vote kill person" . I'm keeping my vote on Pubert. My reasoning for this is as follows:
    -I have suspected Pubert from day one , the way he's trying to convince me he's innocent makes me suspect him even more, when he said "idk how I can convince lush I'm not mafia" made me even more suspicious. Now the fact that Gary comes out of nowhere giving away his role in the game for the whole mafia to see is suspicious as hell, didn't think about it at first cuz I had just woken up and was in a rush to leave. Gary being so defensive about Pubert not being mafia also made me more suspicious of both Pubert and Xio. Also I think Xi0 feels threatened by me and is trying to shift the suspicion on to me form the way he's talking.
    Okay so if you were a detective and your power showed you Lawlett was innocent what would you do? While 4 of us got wiped out after the first day/night phase? You'd keep that to yourself? If you kept your role a secret how exactly would you be able to prove his innocence or make a convincing argument with how he carries himself? I was fucked from the beginning and just chose the wrong timing I guess.

And Nana...the first time I WAS Mafia...and had NEVER played. And I'll reiterate, my strategy was saying I was detective and shifting the focus onto a townie when we only needed to kill one more of them to win. It was low-risk.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Is it too soon for me to ask who are the others you suspect if GB is mafia, and who's the person you suspect if he's not, Lush? xD
    hmm I'm gonna keep that for myself right now. the who I suspect if he's not mafia, cuz the ones I suspect if Pubert is mafia are known xi0 frosty and DD and my bro a bit but not really [not decided atm]

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

well you could have tried finding an argument without trying to convince us you're one of us and yuou're detective.

do you want to know my role? I can easily say it even though Herm said not to|:

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

cuz you keep trying to make me change my vote. Why don't you try to make the others change their votes? and why is DD and Xi0 turning all the attention towards me?
    you 3 are most suspicious.
    I don't like the fact that there still are ppl who haven't talked here. How the fuck am I supposed to know what they are if they don't even talk?
    It was you or your brother and he was no longer already voted for. There was no point in voting for him then since I'm split on my suspicion.

I could give a shit what Lawlz does because if he lived I would be vindicated and hopefully we can get our act together and tilt the scales a bit more in our favor.

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't say your role xD If your townie, I believe you gave us hints about your role xD

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I gave hints about my role? really?

so then Gary you did exactly what I did with pubert when the second day started , I voted for him after he had one vote already |: And why did people think that was suspicious when I did it but no one thinks it is now?

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I said something that made me wonder, I thought you did it on purpose o.o Guess I was wrong D:

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I gave hints about my role? really?

so then Gary you did exactly what I did with pubert when the second day started , I voted for him after he had one vote already |: And why did people think that was suspicious when I did it but no one thinks it is now?
    Your voting has little to do with my suspicions. It's more about how you've flip-flopped about your brother and how he turned on you. I don't trust him either, and I've made that known. I just wasn't going to vote for lawlett, and I wasn't going to deadlock the vote without knowing who else would show up and break the tie or not.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't agree with revealing your role at all. In mafia in real life, you can hint about something if you want during your discussions, but you just can't reveal your role.

I don't actually think that Pubert or Damian are mafia, but most of the votes for one or the other have been spun out of utter conjecture.

At this point, today's day phase should be over in about 20 minutes. Are there any last minute changes?

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

oh! What made you wonder? I'm curious now xD and what role do you think I have lala?

well I don't agree to revealing my role either since it would only target me.
    Anyway I have a feeling I'll be dead tonight |:

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I don't agree with revealing your role at all. In mafia in real life, you can hint about something if you want during your discussions, but you just can't reveal your role.
    Oh well. It isn't against the rules. I am hinting at something. No one in the game knows whether I'm a Detective or not unless there is another detective and they investigate me. If it can't be confirmed it's not much more than a hint in effect.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

why aren't you voting Pubert? You haven't voted and you're around

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Night 2

Spoiler show

END DAY 2

A long and intensive conflict happened on the second day after the dinner party. Whole Westminster was turned upside down to find the culprits responsible for the murder. No one could be trusted anymore. It was not a big surprise that Rufus Cavendish became a main suspect, right after Horace Salisbury's dead body was found in the morning. But the events came thick and fast, and so the dead of two more innocent town's people were revealed later that day. Chloe Watson and Owen Wilkinson were victims of a sad incident. Furthermore Quentin Wilson identified himself as a Detective and spoke in favour of Pubert Chamberlain, but with that he only got himself in the sight of the accusors. His efforts to save Pubert remained fruitless. Too many people already wished for his death.

Victim

(Townie)

Soon after the execution of Pubert, it was clear that he was just an ordinary man, without any criminal mind.

- Neville Milner, The Morning Standard

START NIGHT 2

Note: Night phase 2 ends in 10 hours +?

---------- Post added September 06, 2012 at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was September 05, 2012 at 03:05 PM ----------

END NIGHT 2

Horrible news in Blakesley Manor again. Since the murder three days ago no day and no night remained without any incidents. The inhabitats of Westminster Alley heard a gun exchange in the night. When the police arrived two dead bodies were found, the old lady Margaret Callaghan and the tramp Clarence Chamberlain could be identified. Just what on earth is going on?

Victims

(Mason) (Mafia Member)

- Neville Milner, The Morning Standard

START DAY 3

Note: Day phase 3 ends in 24h.
    Last edited by Evil3ye; September 05, 2012 at 03:45 PM.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

HUMPHREY WAS RIGHT!!!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

So who did you investigate last night Quentin?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

So who exactly suspected Nana? Because I can't recall her being voted for or even mentioned to be honest. It seems like it was random but why take out someone that wouldn't cast suspicion on any of the Townies if you're Mafia? I know that she's a strong player, but I don't really get it...

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

She was the bomb duh!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    So who exactly suspected Nana? Because I can't recall her being voted for or even mentioned to be honest. It seems like it was random but why take out someone that wouldn't cast suspicion on any of the Townies if you're Mafia? I know that she's a strong player, but I don't really get it...
    Btw who did you investigate at night?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast