Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 776

Thread: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - THE END

  1. #511
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    For me it's rufus, I investigated humphrey and rufus, I got one innocent and one guilty result, that essentially means that depending on my sanity one or even both of them are mafia, now you can try guess that this guy act suspicious or you try to use intuition, but the fact is if you believe I am detective then there is more than 50% chance either humphrey or rufus is a mafia.

  2. #512
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    Actually after analyzing a bit I'm starting to think Butcher is innocent. And if everything is right rufus is mafia together with amelia and quentin. It seems like amelia is trying to create a tie together with rufus. That would explain why butcher acused quentin and amelia.
    But Rufus already accused Amelia, only if they are pretending being against the other, but don't makes sense to me. I think if Rufus is mafia, Amelia is townie.

    ---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I apologize for thinking you'd posted that little, Tata.

    11 hours remaining and four people left to vote. It'll be an interesting remainder to this day session. Hopefully, we can lynch one of the three remaining mafia members.
    That's ok, Mr. Dominic.

    11 hours and I'm still confused.

  3. #513
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Some of the last posts have brought up some interesting points. Several people have accused me of being a mafia and I think they should be prime targets for the next day.


  4. #514
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    For me it's rufus, I investigated humphrey and rufus, I got one innocent and one guilty result, that essentially means that depending on my sanity one or even both of them are mafia, now you can try guess that this guy act suspicious or you try to use intuition, but the fact is if you believe I am detective then there is more than 50% chance either humphrey or rufus is a mafia.
    But I didn't buy it, if you're not a detective... It's a matter of choosing who to believe.

    ---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Some of the last posts have brought up some interesting points. Several people have accused me of being a mafia and I think they should be prime targets for the next day.
    Rufus, it's an aggressive speech. What do you say to defend yourself? You need to do better than this, you're in the spotlight.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #515
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    That is what I am saying, if you believe I am detective the only logical choices are either humphrey or rufus, I lean towards rufus, it's all trust.

  7. #516
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    But I didn't buy it, if you're not a detective... It's a matter of choosing who to believe.

    Rufus, it's an aggressive speech. What do you say to defend yourself? You need to do better than this, you're in the spotlight.
    It depends on if someone believes me and changes their vote.
    I've already said I wasn't mafia, I don't like to soil over spilt milk?

    I just hope to see the mafia guys loose by the games phase end and game over all.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    That is what I am saying, if you believe I am detective the only logical choices are either humphrey or rufus, I lean towards rufus, it's all trust.
    Trust? You're trusting Humphrey? Explain?


  8. #517
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    I trust him because he posted the biggest post on this thread accusing clarence who turned out to be mafia, at first I thought that's suspicious considering farfalla(who suspected humphrey in day 2) died and clarence also died showing humphrey was right about him, but then I thought this there was no way for mafia to make clarence die in night phase other than it being pure chance, it had to be a coincidence that humphrey suspected clarence day two and night two clarence drops dead.

  9. #518
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I trust him because he posted the biggest post on this thread accusing clarence who turned out to be mafia, at first I thought that's suspicious considering farfalla(who suspected humphrey in day 2) died and clarence also died showing humphrey was right about him, but then I thought this there was no way for mafia to make clarence die in night phase other than it being pure chance, it had to be a coincidence that humphrey suspected clarence day two and night two clarence drops dead.
    All these names confuse me when I try to picture who everyone is...

    What would you do if I'm the one thats killed and Im found to be innocent?

    Who will you suspect next?


  10. #519
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Humphrey would be the 100% mafia, there are 3 scienarios based on my sanity, you are mafia and humphrey is innocent, humphrey is mafia you are innocent and the 3rd one being you are both mafia, it's impossible for both of you to be innocent.

  11. #520
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Humphrey would be the 100% mafia, there are 3 scienarios based on my sanity, you are mafia and humphrey is innocent, humphrey is mafia you are innocent and the 3rd one being you are both mafia, it's impossible for both of you to be innocent.
    Based on what you said before - Humphrey suspected a mafia member and called it correctly.
    So he can't be mafia because no sane mafia would turn on their own member right?
    I can't say for him - but I only know that I am innocent here. So either both of us are innocent or Humphrey has played one hell of a game.


  12. #521
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    But I think if you suspect Quentin, why don't you suspect Terrance? And well, you did the same. I don't get it.
    I don't really need to suspect terrance only beacause he revealed his role, he said he was the detective after he had a guilty and an innocent result so one of the two is mafia as he said. But Quentin said his role without being in danger or having any interesting evidence...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatasugoi View Post
    But Rufus already accused Amelia, only if they are pretending being against the other, but don't makes sense to me. I think if Rufus is mafia, Amelia is townie.
    That's comon in mafia games. Mafia attack each other lightly or even vote for each other to draw suspicions away. It's a gamble but modt of the time it's just light exchanges nothing that would influence the game.

  13. #522
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,968
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    IQuentin Wilson:
    - Keeps protectin Damian Butcher and I don't buy him revealing his role for no reason...
    I'm not exactly sure how I've been protecting him to be honest. My interaction with him has been minimal. Plus I've even noticed how he's had a very light suspicion of digitaldude after that fiasco this morning. It makes me suspicious of him as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    For me it's rufus, I investigated humphrey and rufus, I got one innocent and one guilty result, that essentially means that depending on my sanity one or even both of them are mafia, now you can try guess that this guy act suspicious or you try to use intuition, but the fact is if you believe I am detective then there is more than 50% chance either humphrey or rufus is a mafia.
    No, because we can believe you to be a detective but that doesn't mean we believe you to not be insane or naive.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I trust him because he posted the biggest post on this thread accusing clarence who turned out to be mafia, at first I thought that's suspicious considering farfalla(who suspected humphrey in day 2) died and clarence also died showing humphrey was right about him, but then I thought this there was no way for mafia to make clarence die in night phase other than it being pure chance, it had to be a coincidence that humphrey suspected clarence day two and night two clarence drops dead.
    You trust him because he posted the biggest post on the thread? That's sort of loose evidence to me. What does that even mean? It's not because you're a detective and you investigated him like you said you did or anything right? ....another lie

    Don't forget the possibility of blai being a Death Miller. Evil didn't say anything about one being in the game or not but a variety of scenarios that were already eliminated could be possible again if that's the case. It's unlikely and not able to be proven though.

    Humphrey had good evidence for Clarence being Mafia, was the only one who voted for him and coincidentally Clarence was dead the night after. It WASN'T a Bomb, Farfalla was a Mason. There is no Paranoid Gun Owner in this game. There are too little members left for me to think there's a second Mafia. If this was the work of a Serial Killer than him not killing anyone on the first night is either clever strategy or he was blocked by a Prostitute, which may or may not be still in the game. So the only option left is an Insane Doctor who now knows he/she is insane and can use it as a weapon. So yeah, best you not reveal that...weird coming from me but uhh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I don't really need to suspect terrance only beacause he revealed his role, he said he was the detective after he had a guilty and an innocent result so one of the two is mafia as he said. But Quentin said his role without being in danger or having any interesting evidence...
    Interesting evidence about what? I simply said that Pubert was innocent and was. I suspect Rufus and Amelia, so I investigated Rufus and he was innocent as well. To be honest, Terrence's actions this morning distracted me from my suspicion of Amelia. So I'm a bit confused now to be honest.

  14. #523
    MH's Best Newcomer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tatasugoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sugoiland
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I don't really need to suspect terrance only beacause he revealed his role, he said he was the detective after he had a guilty and an innocent result so one of the two is mafia as he said. But Quentin said his role without being in danger or having any interesting evidence...



    That's comon in mafia games. Mafia attack each other lightly or even vote for each other to draw suspicions away. It's a gamble but modt of the time it's just light exchanges nothing that would influence the game.
    Can't you see that Terrance can lie too? Everybody is in danger always! Anyone can be voted or killed by mafia, and being in danger is another suspicious reason to reveal their holes. You said many weird arguments.
    And Terrance was very strategic to talk about it, I see many interests in doing it for nobody think he is mafia. And it looks like you're trying to protect him, suspicious, maybe you 2 are mafia.

    Can be common but it don't means that can't happen for another reason.
    Last edited by Tatasugoi; September 07, 2012 at 02:40 AM.

  15. #524
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - Day 3

    Spoiler show

    END DAY 3


    An other fierce day of debates came to an end in Blakesley Manor. And in the middle of it Rufus Cavendish, who got more and more incriminated of his rivals Horace Salisbury's demise. The second self-proclaimed Detective, Terrance Walpole took a heavy toll on Rufus after presenting his investigation results of previous nights, which finally resulted in Rufus' hanging.

    Victim

    (Townie)

    The town lost an other innocent member of the society, because of Terrance's insanity or vicious plot.

    - Neville Milner, The Morning Standard


    START NIGHT 3



    Note: Night phase 3 ends in 12-16 hours.

    ---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

    END NIGHT 3


    Blakesley Manor again became the scene of a tremendous horror show. The night became scene of crime once more, but this night surpassed all the previous incidents. Three people found their end in the big gun fight in Backer Street.

    Victims

    (Doctor) (Recruiting Mason) (Serial Killer)

    And then there were none to stop the terror.

    - Neville Milner, The Morning Standard







    END GAME 17

    And Then There Were None



    Congratulations Mafia


    (Mafia Boss) (Mafia Member) (Mafia Detective) (Mafia Member)
    Last edited by Evil3ye; September 07, 2012 at 08:13 AM.

  16. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #525
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,968
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game Thread - MG17 - And Then... - THE END


  18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts