Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sharingans and Harashima's DNA, elements that have been used to death?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sharingans and Harashima's DNA, elements that have been used to death?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    The clan wasn't small, they planned to conquer Konoha, a village that has, according to this war, at least 10000 active ninjas.
    And Itachi said that Uchiha killed their best friends to obtain the Mangekyo for generations, and that they used Izanagi and Izanami since they fought indipendently as a clan, way before the villages were formed.
    You do not need that many men for a coup d'etat. Uchiha just would've needed to assassinate the Hokage and every other 'key' ninja that would be against them. You can do that with little manpower.

As far as the use of Sharingan/ Shodai cells goes, I really think that Kishi did not do a good job with the handling of those.
    In part 1, 3 guys that we knew had Sharingan, now there's 5 currently running around (six if you count Danzouu in). That actually is not THAT much if you think about two armies of each 100k men clashing, but the problem is that nearly every important character got hold of this abilities. It's even more lame with the Shodai cells as he is long dead, but his grave seems to be not really protected at all. Seems quite lame as everybody perfectly understood why Haku took Zabuza away, when he "killed" him to save the villagas secrets. Quite lame that Konoha doesn't do that.
    Also 59 of 60 babys dying but every other one who implented those cells surviving seems not plausible as well.
    If I were to write that i woudve itroduced some Mokuton charakters. The villians can capture them to get their cells like Kabuto did with Yamato.
    As for the Sharingan, i think I'd let some more Uchiha survive the massacre and maybe let some more join Akutski - maybe we wouldn't need Edo Army then...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Sasuke and Obito aren't the clan as a whole, Itachi unlocked it at 8, well past the only war he fought, just to make an example.
    They are haxed precisely because of their eyes, the Sharingan is the haxest Gekkei Kenkai there is.
    Even the Rin'negan is inferior to the Sharingan, a measly 3-tomoe Sharingan can alter reality just to name one hax.
    Do you imagine the rage if a Byakugan could alter reality, just to name one?

The clan wasn't small, they planned to conquer Konoha, a village that has, according to this war, at least 10000 active ninjas.
    And Itachi said that Uchiha killed their best friends to obtain the Mangekyo for generations, and that they used Izanagi and Izanami since they fought indipendently as a clan, way before the villages were formed.

Pretty believable, and what I believe as well.

Tsunade's father generation was pretty shady, we know nothing on the older guys, example?
    Hiruzen's father, Sasuke Sarutobi, which according to Mikoto was a great ninja, just to name one. Or Hiruzen's son that fathered Konohamaru. Imho Kishi doesn't have neither the time nor does he want to expand his story that way. Hell even Kakashi's father, which was admittedly superior to the Sannin, was only mentioned for, what, 2-3 chapters?
    That is odd....You would think Hashirama + Mito (strong Uzumaki/Ninetails host) would have a powerful child...would it not be born with whiskers like naruto was?
    i think it is very odd that we have herd nothing of them?

And dude.....when the cells are put into adult ninja they have the control to suppress them...and if they dont then they would be taken over and killed......but when u put them into babys who have no control over Chakra then they would have a very low chance of controlling it
    Last edited by number12michael; September 03, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    That is odd....You would think Hashirama + Mito (strong Uzumaki/Ninetails host) would have a powerful child...would it not be born with whiskers like naruto was?
    i think it is very odd that we have herd nothing of them?

And dude.....when the cells are put into adult ninja they have the control to suppress them...and if they dont then they would be taken over and killed......but when u put them into babys who have no control over Chakra then they would have a very low chance of controlling it
    children could have been born before Kurama was sealed into Mito - thus no whiskers .. but not hearing about them is kinda glitch I'll give you that
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the idea that the Uchiha and Senju have been taken far beyond what is beneficial to the series.

Characters are as much defined by their limitations as their strengths. Particularly with how a character faces up to their own limits. As the powers of those clans expanded the limitations have been dropped. This creates a baseline inequality between those who possess those abilities and those who do not. Which make any success by an Uchiha or Senju descendant as "something they didn't earn" while at the same time minimizing the value of those around them who aren't "Kishimoto's chosen ones".

What this ultimately does is prove that Neji was correct when he said...

"People are judged by their true nature. It is the way of the world. That is why we have an elite, and that is why we have outcasts. We can change our physical appearance and prove our skills with training and study, but ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change. What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it." - Hyuuga Neji

And I don't like that one bit.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 03, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    children could have been born before Kurama was sealed into Mito - thus no whiskers .. but not hearing about them is kinda glitch I'll give you that
    but the 3rd said mitos seal almost broke when she was giving birth....thus why they wanted kushina to be inside a barrier
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand that the Senju inherit the physical aspects of the Sage but was it ever said that Hashirama(or any Senju for that matter) had incredible physical strength just like Tsunade or was her strength unique to her? As far i can tell none of the Senju have been shown to have common powers across the board so if everyone was super strong i guess it would make more sense.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    I understand that the Senju inherit the physical aspects of the Sage but was it ever said that Hashirama(or any Senju for that matter) had incredible physical strength just like Tsunade or was her strength unique to her? As far i can tell none of the Senju have been shown to have common powers across the board so if everyone was super strong i guess it would make more sense.
    Tsunade's super strength comes from her chakra control gained from learning Medical Ninjutsu, the same way Sakura acquired her super strength.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i know but i remember reading somewhere that Tsunade only used that ability to amplify her already enormous monster strength

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    both Sasuke and Tobi had the same plane and for God sake , they are only two .... Tobi want all world !!

in this unbalanced ninja world , even 1 person can be a threat for a great organization ....

and for God's sake , they plan coup not conquer konoha .... for coup d'eta you only need to arrest or killing top of the organization leaders and his most loyal man .....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d_etat
    خداحافظ

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

but the 3rd said mitos seal almost broke when she was giving birth....thus why they wanted kushina to be inside a barrier
    of course you're right I forgot ... well maybe their child had them but the children of the children didn't since they weren't bron when kurama was inside their mother ... or Shodai had a son ... I don't think its such a big deal anyway ...

however the fact they weren't introduced is ... I guess Kishis has never planned for Mito having Kyuubi and having a kid and Senju being some riddukkou descendant in the first place thus there was no need to introduce their kids ... just saying tsunade was a granddaughter - making hype out the fact that shodai created village (that was imo the initial plan anyway not some riddukkou and such BS)

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    of course you're right I forgot ... well maybe their child had them but the children of the children didn't since they weren't bron when kurama was inside their mother ... or Shodai had a son ... I don't think its such a big deal anyway ...

however the fact they weren't introduced is ... I guess Kishis has never planned for Mito having Kyuubi and having a kid and Senju being some riddukkou descendant in the first place thus there was no need to introduce their kids ... just saying tsunade was a granddaughter - making hype out the fact that shodai created village (that was imo the initial plan anyway not some riddukkou and such BS)

Yeah i am sure its just a massive over site. and what i ment was because Kushina was pregnate and had the nine tails sealed in her..some of its chakra got passed on to naruto(even before it was sealed in him) thats why he was born with whiskers...now wonder if that happened to Mitos kids....and now that i think of it....Mito was around from before Madaras battle with Hashirama...and she lived well into the rain of the 3rd hokage...........How old was she lol
    but judging from what Madara said....if Tsunade is the first granddaughter and she fails in every aspect compared to him so i assume he kids were not any better(as strong parents dose not always mean strong kids,just as weak parents dose not always mean weak kids)

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i am sure its just a massive over site. and what i ment was because Kushina was pregnate and had the nine tails sealed in her..some of its chakra got passed on to naruto(even before it was sealed in him) thats why he was born with whiskers...now wonder if that happened to Mitos kids....and now that i think of it....Mito was around from before Madaras battle with Hashirama...and she lived well into the rain of the 3rd hokage...........How old was she lol
    but judging from what Madara said....if Tsunade is the first granddaughter and she fails in every aspect compared to him so i assume he kids were not any better(as strong parents dose not always mean strong kids,just as weak parents dose not always mean weak kids)
    actually the fact that the supposed kid had Shodai as a father (the only senju to be able to use mokuton) and Mito as mother (Uzumaki) that kid should be special ... but again at the beginning of the manga Uzumaki's weren't supposed to be anything special IMO, same with Senju - only that hashirama had Kekkei Genkai but not some riddukkou BS around thus there was no need to introduce that kid - however now it makes sence but you know Kishi hasn't thought of all Riddukou BS when he started manga thus there are such inconsistencies ...

I mean part one is vastly different from part two in style and everything

Year 0 for our purposes:
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2