Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Aladdin and The Wisdom of Solomon

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Aladdin and The Wisdom of Solomon

As far as we know Aladdin is the mysterious 4th Magi , the only one able to use Wisdom of Solomon , a mysterious power that allows him to hear the will of rukh, a power that is desired by many.

What is his real identity and also what is his purpose as welder of such a great power ?

Ideas , ideas i'm waiting with anticipation for your theories

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aladdin and The Wisdom of Solomon

I heard somewhere that he may be the descendant of solomon himself, or maybe his reincarnation
    But my best guess is that he is the magi thats is supposed to end all the other magis evil acts, specially Judal.
    But all theories have their strong points so its impossible to be sure without further chapters xD

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting thread Mat.

I think the Wisdom of Solomon is as the name it's, all the knowledge of the first king traspassed to Aladdin. According to the legend, a Magi teach a chosen king by himself to enlight him and be able to follow a life of justice and equality to everyhim incluide him. Just as the real King Solomon.
    In the series, Solomon is a King, so he learn from a Magi. This Magi is the one who put order to the world before anything bad could happen refering about the depravity and make the fate's current flow.
    Also, Solomon had Households, to fight this evil, trying to achive the Utopia. But something happened and the only thing he could do was make the Dungeons with the Djinns that were his men.
    Aside that, they are three Magi and one of them is bad. Working for Al Sarmen, so the origin of this organization is from when this first Magi came up to put order.

Understanding that, i can say that the fourth Magi is born to follow the exclusive way of Solomon, to achive what he could not do. And the very Djinn of Solomon who's Ugo is teaching this one, Aladdin.

I think when we see the history of the first Magi it would be more clear. And because of this, i don't want to Solomon being a Magi despite he create the Djinn just like the Magi does.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Aladdin defined by Isnan as a proxy of Solomon?
    In any case I think that it could be either his reincarnation or a descendent.
    After all, only someone related to him could be able to use such a technique.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Aladdin has been referred as "Solomon's Proxy" by Ithnan and Gyokuen, and as what we know about the word "Proxy" it means that it's something like a representative or one filling a position due to the other's absence. Others have already theorized that Aladdin can't be Solomon's reincarnation, as much as Aladdin can't possibly be Solomon's son. Otherwise there's another meaning for that "proxy" thing in Magi world.

I believe there\s already a similar thread regarding this kind of topic tho

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

New Reply