Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How would you date this week's Magi?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

3 12.00%
  • Excellent

6 24.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

16 64.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magi 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 194 Spoiler Thread

THE TRANSLATION IS OUT!http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/38567

This is the moment everyone's been waiting for!!
    And guess what, they arrived with a special guest!!! I can't contain my feels!!
    gosh chapter 193 still hadn't sink on me and now we have this!!! WOOH!
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; August 23, 2013 at 09:14 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

#nervousaboutwhathappensnext

Seriously, this showdown is escalating to such an immense level, I'm worried about what this is becoming. Sure, it's awesome but what happens next...However it it ends without Gyokuen not showing up personally, I'll be ok. She's scarier than the medium lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Oh man, this almost makes me wonder if this IS actually the last battle. I mean, almost everyone's here now. It most likely isn't the last battle, but still, things escalated so quickly.

Just wow.

Now if Judal and Haku showed up...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner v1nx's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Tears of joy... TT_TT

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by v1nx View Post
    Tears of joy... TT_TT
    It's exactly the same with me !!!
    In the past I've only shed tears of sadness for a story but now... Morgianaaaaaaaaaa!!! T____T
    This definitely sounds like the worst fanboyish crap ever, but... now that the Kou generals failed to defeat the enemy, it's understandable that more reinforcement have come.
    This chapter has already earned a place in the "10 best chapters" pantheon.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I Knew it!! You can't just summon something as menacing as Al Tharmen's father into this world, and have Sinbad and co do nothing about it.
    So Yunan is here too....And more importantly Morgiana.I wonder if she got stronger.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member darkdana666's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

ASDHGFASUDDAOSDIAHFSHGDAGH!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!! Sinbad is back!!! Yesssssssss~~~~~~~~~~ And Yunan and Mor! Finally we get to see Yunan is action! I'm looking forward to this!!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alibaba 4 King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since alibaba doesn't recognize morgiana at first im guessing once we get to see the chapter she has chaged a lot. Makes sense since she was 14, she should have the most growth over a year (not meaning boobs)... they probably stay smallish so aladdin leaves her alone

As for her power i feel like yunan must have taught her to store magoi in the necklace alibaba gave her similar to yamu's shells. That way she will actually have enough magoi to utilize her household vessel.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba 4 King View Post
    Since alibaba doesn't recognize morgiana at first im guessing once we get to see the chapter she has chaged a lot. Makes sense since she was 14, she should have the most growth over a year (not meaning boobs)... they probably stay smallish so aladdin leaves her alone

As for her power i feel like yunan must have taught her to store magoi in the necklace alibaba gave her similar to yamu's shells. That way she will actually have enough magoi to utilize her household vessel.
    I think she would have been around or turning 16 by now. In the first part of the manga, it is said that Mor is already around 14. If we include the time skip during the 1st Sindria Arc, she should have turned 15, plus there's another 6 months later (after the Kou emperor died). I hope she would have longer hair (because I don't like for her to have short hair), and a little taller by now. About her boobs... well it is mentioned before that Aladdin doesn't go crazy after her boobies because he has much respect for Mor, plus her body is really muscular LOL.

on a side note, I would love to see Yunan fighting together with Sinbad! The last time they've met is when Sinbad entered Bael's dungeon. This is a great moment because Sinbad no Bouken is on break and will resume around September/October. And Sin is using Bael's Djinn Equip!! The last time he used that is at the Balbadd Arc! Oh how I'm excited to see that again!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is out!
    http://reader.sense-scans.com/reader.../15/194/page/1

Loved this chapter, Morgiana is finally back, I’m so happy!
    She looks gorgeous! I really liked how Alibaba thought of Mor when he felt someone caught him. And it looks like she can use her household vessel now to fly.

I guess the war will end soon now that Sinbad and co. are here.
    Last edited by Medliel; August 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mor!!!

Oh hey Sindbad is here too.... How neat...

Moooooooooor!!!
    Good that she could save her darling...

This really feels like the final battle... Everyone is here now... I hope it won't end so soon...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

This war arc escalated from just a build up arc to a seemingly an ending arc things are really being done too fast that it is not good if this is really is the ending arc.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is so cool and awesome and epic that I literally shed a tear! Really! Especially when Sphintus saw Titus' skeleton and when Alibaba thought of Mor when he felt her catching him!

And those 7seas alliance's is so grand! Haha! I thought at first that they are Sharrkan, Spartos, Pisti an Hinahono!(wait are they???) I suddenly thought that the one from Heliohapt is Sharrkan/Sphintus's father... Good to see Yunan joining them! Ahhh this brings back Sinbad no Bouken times.

Btw, funny that at one moment we're going all crazy about Kouen's aweomeness, then here goes Sinbad. But where's Jafar and Masrur?

Anyway, I wonder if he succesfully defeated the medium. It seems like it's totally been wiped out, but from the looks of Gyokuen, it feels like she's expecting him to come..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew Sinbad would make his appearance, how could he not come and show up Kouen

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast