Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

3 23.08%
  • Excellent

6 46.15%
  • Top 10 in Magi

4 30.77%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magi 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member darkdana666's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 193 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow I never would have imagined that Gyokuen is the magi with the moon staff, or at least that's what I understood from the images.That would explain why she's so powerful.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Sh*t! Next chapter's gonna be epic! A Magis' battle ><

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kethex's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Gyokuen herself is going to enter the fray. From the looks of things it seems that Kouha and Kougyoku both got utterly destroyed by the Medium with Alibaba nearly being whooped down himself until Aladdin used his Borg to protect him. And it looks like they are trying to revive Solomon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god...so it's her. Al Thamen's motivations just got a hell of a lot more coherent now that we're getting an idea of Gyokuen's origin and role in the organization. And I remember a ludicrous thread on the role of women in Magi somehow following the unfortunate stereotype of how women are second class citizens in the middle east, despite strong female protagonists and even antagonists. Now we're seeing that possibly the biggest antagonist in the whole manga is such a powerful woman (though slightly insane). I think it's awesome, and sadly uncommon in a lot of manga.

And by the way, I always saw her as a dark magi-esque character but didn't understand why she had so much power even as a high class Al Thamen magician. It never crossed my mind that she was so important because they already had Judar so her being the disillusioned Alma Toran Magi never crossed my mind.

And no, they don't want to revive Solomon, unless of course they want to bring him back just to have the chance to kill him out of hatred. And this ain't Fairy Tail with Deliora.
    Last edited by obamamania; August 19, 2013 at 06:01 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Who would have thought Gyokuen is that Moon magi that betrayed King Solomon?!?!
    WOW... this battle is merciless. Epic. But I almost burst out to tears when I saw Kouha's terrible state.. AHHH MY PRINCE (

Now it's up to Alibaba, Kouen and Aladdin to continue the fight. Heck, where are Yunan and Scheherazade? >.<

BTW, I kind of thought that there's something between king Solomon and that Moon Magi... *cough*love*cough* and I kind of remembered that silhouette of Aladdin's mom...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree =D just when you thought Kouen's appearance was shocking enough, Kouha gets eviscerated. I'm not even comfortable using that word.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Kouha... shit... Kouen better hurry up and use Phenex on him ! But does he have enough Magoi for that ?
    Koumei really impressed with the whole mountain he used, but it was ineffective... at this point it is clear that the Kou generals cannot defeat the medium. What's more if Gyokuen joins the battle things are going way more dire than they already are... I'm very curious to see how Aladdin and the others will turn the tides.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

No just NO... Please tell me I'm wrong on thinking that the last few pages, it was hinting that Aladdin is somewhat related to her! And that braid, that silhouette... Please tell me I'm wrong or my mind would explode!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kethex's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that this chapter (well, mostly the end) shows how Alma Toran ended up after this same event occured there. I'm also waiting for Sinbad to show up because there's no way they could beat the Medium if he keeps endlessly regenerating its magoi from the earth and with Kouha and Kougyoku out of commission.

And it seems to me that Kouen for some reason must have a huge reserve of magoi because he's not even feeling the fatigue.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t think Gyokuen and Aladdin are related, she said Aladdin is a proxy that Solomon created. But I wonder if Judar knew that Gyokuen was also a Magi.

I don’t know how they’re going to defeat that medium since they’re injured and out of magoi. And if Gyokuen joins the fight it will be even worse.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wisdom of Relory

This guy put almost all of the pieces together and yet somehow nobody took the leap and finished his theory...and then this very true post from Kalyra:

"I think mothers have a lot of importance in this manga lol
    The arc with Aum Madaura... Gyokuen, Anise, and even Sche can be considered somewhat of one.. There's Sinbad's mother too
    Gyokuen really scares me, It's been a while since I've felt so creeped by a shounen villain before. I still like her though."

And that thread's been floating right at the top for months...

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so what if Solomon and the moon magi is Aladdin's parents that's why Aladdin can use Solomon's power

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast