Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roux23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

Well its not like they showed the Order talking to Hev about another point breaker showing up, so Kanda probably didn't even realize he was hiding it. But what would really throw chapter 218 for a loop is when Link is running away from seeing the Cardinal he runs into Johnny that is chasing after Allen, and then they come up to Allen talking to the Earl who I hope really hope shows Allen his human form which looks like Mana. So many questions and way to many different options to think about, hopefully 218 will cover a good amount of information and that it comes out on time, keeping my fingers crossed!

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaite1211's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roux23 View Post
    Well its not like they showed the Order talking to Hev about another point breaker showing up, so Kanda probably didn't even realize he was hiding it. But what would really throw chapter 218 for a loop is when Link is running away from seeing the Cardinal he runs into Johnny that is chasing after Allen, and then they come up to Allen talking to the Earl who I hope really hope shows Allen his human form which looks like Mana. So many questions and way to many different options to think about, hopefully 218 will cover a good amount of information and that it comes out on time, keeping my fingers crossed!
    I couldn't have said it better myself!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 217 Spoiler Thread

Interesting to see Kanda agreeing to become a general, but I guess he had no other option at that point. It's not like Tiedoll would let him be that easily. Still, all his movements will be restricted and he will be under surveillance for sure. There is no way the Order will trust Kanda's persona all of a sudden, even when he becomes a general.
    Actually, that means Kanda replaces Cross not only literally, but also with some sort of unorthodox attitude and lack of trust for now.

Though, I still don't get it why Kanda holds such a high degree of responsibility towards the 14th's awakening. All events leading up to the awakening looked inevitable within the big picture. Maybe the process got speed up a bit, but that should be about it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

now i'm surprised! mangastream seems to have picked up dgm again!!!! :OOO http://mangastream.com/read/dgrayman/32869450/1
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

but they screwed the Apo's name... Apocalypse >_>

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, I have a bit of confusion. Is cross marian considered dead permanently? I was re reading the chps when I saw Cross's name mentioned in this chapter. Thanks

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    yeah! it was the only thing that bothered me s_s and they put apocrypho in the old translations... i guess the translator have changed

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kuroSaki_Ichi View Post
    Sorry guys, I have a bit of confusion. Is cross marian considered dead permanently? I was re reading the chps when I saw Cross's name mentioned in this chapter. Thanks
    yes, to the order he is, for us...... who knows? xD
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    yeah! it was the only thing that bothered me s_s and they put apocrypho in the old translations... i guess the translator have changed

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

yes, to the order he is, for us...... who knows? xD
    Actually the name should be Apocrypha from the context it has within Christianity as well as its meaning as a word meaning something along the line of *that which is hidden away* > within Christianity it covers those parts of the biblical text that are not canon > according to those that put together the bible *no offense meant to those that are Christian. But it is what it is.

As for Cross Marian we do not get a conclusion to his death or survival. matter of fact is that whatever Apo showed to Allen can be taken in doubt since he can manipulate anything he shows to his victims, just see what he implanted within Kanda.

Another thing is we have no body, so how can he be dead and his body simply has vanished.

Either the order showed him their true colors and he had a fight with the Apo the Apo retreated and he lay there knocked out. Finally he escaped through the window with or without help.
    Second option is the Apo did kill him was disturbed by the guards comming back and waited for them to leave to get rid of or absorb his body. (who knows what he can do).
    Third option is that hes dead and another faction took Crosses body. Renegade Lev or the Noah or whoever has any interest in recovering it.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leiatte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Timcanpy, how could he die, Im going to miss him, he was the mascot of D. Gray man.

Im still wondering why Kanda didn't bring Apocryphos up to Tiedoll. Btw, Im really happy to see Tiedoll again, its been a long time.

The next chapter we get will be in February, is that on schedule for monthly because of the holiday's or is it because she is going on a hiatus again.

But this chapter was awesome, and a complete surprise to me, had no idea when it was coming out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

February Issue = January 4th. But Hoshino is notorious for missing deadlines so I would remain cautiously optimistic.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was an awesome chapter. Well, the exception, of course, was the passing of Timcanpy, whose role can never be overstated. I like the sound of General Yu, and it was good to see Tiedoll again. Of course, the return of some Noah action is always welcome. Looking forward to the next chapter with bated breath.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner neah's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait is mangastream picking d. gray man up again ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 217 Spoiler Thread

Great chapter, but the thing is, too much Kanda! It's great that Kanda's seal saved him from losing his memory, but what about Lavi and Allen? Allen was right in front of the Earl, but it goes back to Kanda. WHY?! I don't hate Kanda it's just that we were right in a moment now between the Earl and Allen. What happened? Did Johnny catch with Allen and the Earl used Johnny as bait to make Allen go to the train station? Or did i miss something? When Jasdevi came in to kick Apo's butt, i was so happy. It was about time someone stopped Apo. One last thing, what will happen to Lenalee and Marie for helping out kanda in his scam?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaite1211's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    Lol! His apperence in the manga does seem to signify that though...
    Last edited by Kaite1211; December 17, 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaite1211 View Post
    Lol! His apperence in the manga does seem to signify that though...
    its not about what he does but the fact that for last year we got used to his name Apocryphos... so if suddenly you switch to Apocalypse it really hurts the eyes x_x

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast