Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

Long awaited chapter!

I don't doubt Jasdevi's abilities, but Apo being taken out seems too easy! The Earl, Tyki and Wisely are in close proximity so it seems as if the Noahs are lurking around the area- for good reason too since both their targets are there.

Tiedoll offered Kanda the position of becoming a General, but I wonder if the request actually came from the great-generals or someone higher up such as Central. I also wonder if Kevin Yeegar's position will be replaced as well.

On a shallow note, Hoshino's art style has finally stabilized itself; it looks pretty good this chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaite1211's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    its not about what he does but the fact that for last year we got used to his name Apocryphos... so if suddenly you switch to Apocalypse it really hurts the eyes x_x
    I don't think I ever paid attention recently to that.

On a side note: when I was reviewing D.Gray-Man (rereading, and rewatching), I noticed that Hevleska never said that Allen himself was the "Destroyer of Time", but rather his innocence. Throughout the rest if the series so far, everyone else assumed that she meant that Allen would use his innocence to be the "Destroyer of Time" (he has parasite type innocence), but maybe Neah would be the one to use Allen's innocence rather than Allen himself...

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7