Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man DGM Chapter 217 Discussion/218 Prediction

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter HERE and find translations HERE.
    Last edited by riki; December 09, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 217 Spoiler Thread

Possible Chinese spoilers:

spoiler script

Source: Baidu
    Credits: kji112
    Verification: Pending

自己看生肉的,稍微回忆了一下前几话,万一内容有出入概不负责╮(╯▽╰)╭

217话 寻访A·W·one seat empty
    主教从神田的记忆里发现林克没死
    林克看到主教怪物般的实力,开始怀疑中央厅
    加斯得比出现,和主教打

调查队的人跟着神田的格雷姆找到了神田,提耶道鲁元帅也在一起
    神田记忆被篡改,一番挣扎后回忆起来亚连他们还没逃走
    提耶道鲁元帅表面上是来追捕神田,实际是来保护他的
    神田希望元帅放过亚连他们,否则就要和元帅打

元帅说能放过亚连,但要求神田回教团补克洛斯的缺作元帅
    神田早已突破临界点只是一直隐藏着
    神田接受了这个提议

PS:不得不说,人名翻译都忘得差不多了,果然休刊休得我记忆不行了……

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Someone has posted the raw as a zip and I don't even !!!

HERE!!1!11!

HOLY MACARONI AND POTATO AND SWEET MOTHERS OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY AND BEAUTIFUL AND DGM;

Spoiler: Just shouting out some names 8'D show
    Last edited by relory; November 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

3. Thanks 18 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

TIEDOLL!!! <3333 I missed you!! <3333

I love this chapter so much! *dead*

In short: Apocryphos brainwashed Kanda into thinking he should go back to the Order, but Kanda's tattoo-seal-thing healed him and got rid of the brainwashing. Tiedoll was officially sent to retrieve Kanda, but Tiedoll says he actually came to "protect you, my cute pupil <3". Tiedoll asks Kanda to become a Marshall (if he does, Central will think Kanda has become 'loyal' to them and they'll refrain from punishing him for treason.)
    Last edited by verduister; November 30, 2012 at 01:25 PM.

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Basically this along with Link trying to hide from the Apo-guy, although, has confidence with Kanda. Verd's summary is pretty much what the entire chapter is.
    Spoiler show

Let's see how fast I can finish my lunch (or slow)... Maybe translating this chapter will relieve me of forgetting about my mishap mixing the wo with the ga from today's quiz...*grumble* Akeru akeru morauuuu so easy... Why why why why... And if verd, asarii, or anyone else beats me to it, that's good. ^__^

Translation - Work in progress **
    Corrections are appreciative. Using Genki II as a good guide to all this. Also, a lot of changes will still be made so I won't say this is final until I can't do more to it. ^__^ Visitors from other forums, please pay attention to my edits if you can. I want to try avoiding misinformation to the best of my ability. (It's not fun when that happens.)

*** Definitely, please do not use this for scanlation! Thank you!!

Spoiler show

* Special note edit about the second page. I was a little confused about that scene since the Apo guy was talking about death. Following that was Tim's "breaking" so I thought the Apo guy was reading his mind. However, many hours later, I decided to remove my interpretation as that should never have been there in the first place. So, I apologize for that. It's best to leave it open-ended. Maybe the Apo guy is making it sound like it's both of them in a sense? >_____< (The Apo guy will die? Yaaah!!)

Furthermore, the Apo guy has his own master. The bottom parts of the second page, it could go both ways with the Apo thinking that or Tim, to be honest. However, I just left it with Tim since the Apo guy has too much spotlight already. :P

Version update notes ---

Version 1.4 - page 2 note is added after the spoiler tag. Removed "-" between 'Apo' and 'guy', as well. Why did I do that? =.=;
    Version 1.7 - "Central's Black Order"? I was leaving when typing that so that may explain why, but still... Well, that's fixed.
    Version 2.0 - Added verd's translation fixes, although, some I left some bits of it alone due to my T/N reasons.
    Version 2.4 - It's gotten longer. Progress! *laughs like a crazy person*
    Version 2.8 - That was verd's added corrections.
    Version 3.0 - 32 pages translated. Editing process commence!!
    Version 3.2 - Most of the sound effects were either translated, added in, or fixed. Just a teeny few were hard to translate. I have also added in the ending phrase.

Version 4.0 - Final translation fix. This is it. 100 kudos to verd!! I still got a ways to go if I want to do any furigana translating of my own manga. .... *cries of joy???????*
    Last edited by tgirl; December 05, 2012 at 03:41 AM.

7. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this chapter was something else.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lanablack's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone upload it to Mediafỉe T_T I made a mistake when download it & now I have to wait 600 minute to download it again *cry*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lanablack View Post
    Can someone upload it to Mediafỉe T_T I made a mistake when download it & now I have to wait 600 minute to download it again *cry*

I already did it
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tb78xicgcw4f7jc

BTW thanks for the spoilers and raw

11. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

really great chapter! Jasdevi looks just so awesome! couldn't expect less of Hoshino *OO*

I just think that she needs to stop focusing on Kanda D:
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I liked that a lot, art wise. I'm dying to read the chapter in English!

I'm very happy to get Jasdevi back! (all I need now is more Tyki and I'll be set) And it looked like a really interesting chapter! Oooo, I can't wait!

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

ehh so no lavi this year XD... sadly that allen is not beign shown ;/ the same for johnny fate... is he there somewhere searching for allen... or did earl took him along with allen (kinda threaten to kill him if allen doesnt tag along)

im kinda sad that hoshino is sooo much focusing on kanda... there is no lenalee, lavi or any other team exorcist... so now kanda knows about allen, apo guy that is chasing allen... and knows that link is alive so the "blame of allen killing link was a lie" I really hope that kanda talks to lenalee about what happened so they would grap a little the situation that allen is in...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god, this chapter was awesome. I'm just so happy to see Tiedoll and ajksdhlkadh JASDEVI. @_@ Hoshino simply blew my expectations out of the water, but seriously, I never expected any less~ I just hope we'll get to see more of the other characters next year (I miss Lenalee and Lavi and Miranda and Krooooryyy sob). Tiedoll's "my cute pupil" just made my day<333 I'm really curious about the next chapter now, about what's going on with Allen and Johnny and the Earl. I know I can't it yet, but let's take a guess at some relevant plot points, shall we? Here goes:

→ Kanda's om tattoo thing still works, though to a lesser degree. But enough to fix Apo's brainwashing?? Uh, wow. I know Kanda is a "perfect" Second Exorcist, unlike Alma, who was experimental and flawed, but... just how long will the tattoo's powers last?

→ TIMCANPY!! Oh gods. What. Who knows how many secrets Timcanpy had stored in him and-- gahhh, Hoshino you cruel woman you! :'(

→ Apo VS. Jasdevi? Was not expecting that. It surprises me how glad I am to see Jasdevi, seriously. They seemed to have taken a trip to stripperville, like the rest of their family.

Some questions:
    ~Does anyone get the feeling that Hoshino is developing a thing for drawing Kanda? She's consistently given him panel time since after the Zombie Arc (ah, good times! <3) and ever since the Alma Arc, all we've had is Kanda Kanda Kanda. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! He's pretty and is a more well-rounded character now and is helping drive the plot forward (for e.g., we would've missed Link's perspective were it only Allen and Johnny). It's just... we need to see other character sometime, don't we? :|

~Shippy yullen feels. Do you have them? I'm usually very lukewarm about shipping, but gods, this chap--okay, the last few chapters have been just so sad and angsty and obliquely shippy that I can't help but feel fuzzy inside?? Ugh.

~What do you think will happen next? HOW IS ALLEN GONNA DEAL WITH OUR CUTE EARL.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's about time they replaced Yeegar. He's been dead for about 20 volumes now... And I hope Kanda's promotion leads to him having less screen time. I enjoyed the screen time that he's had - I actually started liking him after the Alma arc - but he's taking screen time away from Allen and Lavi and right now their stories are more important than Kanda's.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I've updated my first post of this thread with the first five pages. Intermediate Japanese class is paying off a bit. I am going to be a bit slower, than when working with a 2ch script, as I'm relying on the actual raw so please bear with me. ^^; (A.k.a. Be patient!!) As for the Japanese sound-effects, I decided to translate those after getting the speech bubbles out of the way....this time!

Be back later! >__<

Side note to myself: Ok, so I was a teeny bit wrong of what I thought Link was thinking about Kanda. X_X Oops. Anyways, it still remained that Link seemed to have put some faith on Kanda before all this happened.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I love the Kanda screen time a lot, because he's one of my favorite characters... But there are some other things that we do need to see.

But, I don't think Hoshino would just give Kanda screen time if it wasn't important to the plot. If Kanda becomes a General, I think he'd probably end up getting a lot more... information. This way we could have a chance at seeing Lenalee and the others again, as well.

Also, inkmyname, I totally had the shipping ~*emotions*~ for Yullen, too. I'm weak and they are OTP. (Along with Tyki/Allen but you didn't hear that from me)

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner practically's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of ridiculous how excited I am about seeing Jasdevi, but now I've just got one question...

Spoiler show

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast