Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

So if there is a power that make people love you, why not a power that make people dislike you ? Ok that is a terribly lame power but it's almost what is hinted in this last chapter.

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I think now I really like Noa as a witch, somehow. Her personality is quite complex and more cunning compared to previous witches, hence the plot this time is a little bit ping-ponged rather than a linear, straight to the point as usual.

I'm still unsure about her power, so I won't make a call on what her power is. I tend to believe that her power is "strong", it could influence all those three freshmen so badly.

---------- Post added February 25, 2013 at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was February 20, 2013 at 08:32 AM ----------

Wait.. so the other freshmen are really her friends? Her power is still blurry for me, I hope that parts would get explained in the next chapter. I still don't understand why her ability to share traumatic experience has to do with anything, to be honest.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I'm a bit puzzled too. Maybe they learned some truth that make feel them betrayed.

---------- Post added March 17, 2013 at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was February 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM ----------

I guess I'm also to stupid to understand because it's a few chapters already that I would like to know where things are going. I have the impression thinfs are a bit unnecessary complicated.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree. The latest arc somehow felt like going roundabout and I don't see the importance behind it, honestly. It's not vexing, but this one seems unnecessarily made into an intricate arc while it shouldn't be. But in the end, I'm decently satisfied with how this arc ended, and it intrigues me if the next witch is a man.. possibly not.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

To me it ended as messy as it had begun. But I spoiled myself and next chapters looks much more promising from what I could see.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

52nd chapter is out, dis is dakine house of fortunetelling. XD
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't learn much more than with the raw... Honestly I would have preferred some pastiche than this gibberish At least this chapter is not to spoilerish contrary to the next one.

---------- Post added April 02, 2013 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was April 01, 2013 at 11:36 AM ----------

How funny Yamada is the only manga which is in the good forum despite the 2d April fool :-)))
    So the boys are witch hunter and not witch. That is a very interesting development. I wonder if they are 7 too. Also did he copy the invisibility power when they kissed oor are they incompatible like when 2 witches kiss ? The later would be more logical.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    How funny Yamada is the only manga which is in the good forum despite the 2d April fool :-)))
    So the boys are witch hunter and not witch. That is a very interesting development. I wonder if they are 7 too. Also did he copy the invisibility power when they kissed oor are they incompatible like when 2 witches kiss ? The later would be more logical.
    Thank God because it doesn't have a sub-forum, otherwise it'd become a target for 1st April jokes

So can we say that there's a "witch hunter" besides Yamada, now? Well, even though both of them are technically speaking have different powers, but I think both of those powers could be used to negate any witch's ability. Now I'm more curious who gets this invisibility power.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I noticed the forum title was back to shounen after posting so my joke didn't really worked but I was to lazy to edit the post.

Since the guy used the term witch hunter, I think we can take it as an official term now. He really seems quite knowledgable about it. I wonder what is the role of the student president in all that. Is he a witch hunter too ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is one of my main reads weekly. Yankee to Megane has been a top top favorite for me for a couple years now so when I saw this one I was on it right away.

Its just as funny in every way, no need to get into details.

On the matter of all the tonsil hocky, I think its a bold move for a mangaka..also a sign of the times we are now living in.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Since the guy used the term witch hunter, I think we can take it as an official term now. He really seems quite knowledgable about it. I wonder what is the role of the student president in all that. Is he a witch hunter too ?
    I'm not really sure about that, to be honest. If he wants to, I bet that he could find all the witches in the school, but somehow I feel that he's just "observing" this mess rather than dwelling into it.

---------- Post added April 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was April 03, 2013 at 06:43 PM ----------

That Vice-President's power looks suspicious as hell. I wonder what kind of method that she would use to stop Yamada from executing his plan

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If she is a witch, I would guess she has a knowledge power. The way she seems to know others goal is a bit suspicious.

Also, I'm curious if the 'paste' was just a joke or a kind of foreshadowing

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

So the vice-president was a witch. Now I'm really curious and confused where's the direction of this arc, really. I hope the focus wont be as convoluted as the previous arc.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I almost didn't recognize you in blue :-) congrats.
    I had some suspiscion she was a witch but didn't think she was the ex-one. I guess Yamada kissed her a second time and it wasn't shown, that scene puzzled me for a few seconds. The interesting point is that when losing her power, she lost her immunity to other witches ones.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess since it's obviously a subsequent effect after a witch losing her power. To be honest what intrigues me more is the fact that.. this arc and the one before are not focusing on one plot line, but keeps expanding without reasonable development IMHO. I was kind of surprised when suddenly President being brought up into the scene again, I thought this arc is going to be lighthearted and does not contain substantial plot.

---------- Post added April 21, 2013 at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was April 20, 2013 at 11:54 PM ----------

Well, things are getting more serious now. I wonder what kind of secret which is concealed by Miyamura.

New Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast