Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

Pata raised one arm and caught the flash of yellow light in his open palm. He snarled as the spell pushed against him, but after a second's struggle, he was able to knock it aside. It was then that Kawa's enchanted fist struck him. 'Ogh!' he yelled as the wind was knocked out of him. The attack had been enough to break through his Hierro. With Kawa in close now, though, he returned the strike, thrusting his sharp claws at the shinigami's stomach.

Kawa did not dodge Pata's claws, he let it struck him. With Pata's claw trapped his stomach, he used all his might to thrust his blade into the would he inflicted earlier on with his enchanted fist. "Let see who can last longer eh? BURN INSIDE OUT, HADOU 54: Haien". Kawa's blade glows in purple as it pierce towards Pata.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Again guys, sorry for my absence, I've been really busy over the last few days.)

'Well I do now,' Kaito stated with a laugh. He pretended like he was shooting a gun with his left hand and whispered 'Bang'. A small but lethal bullet rocketed towards the hollow-lady. It struck her on the shoulder, piercing her flesh, sending a small jet of blood spraying from her back. She stood there, stunned.

'You pierced my Hierro?' she said aloud, shocked. 'Where did you get that power from?' she demanded, recovering herself. She began spinning the chakrams round her fingers. 'It still won't be enough to beat me, though!'

Kawa did not dodge Pata's claws, he let it struck him. With Pata's claw trapped his stomach, he used all his might to thrust his blade into the would he inflicted earlier on with his enchanted fist. 'Let's see who can last longerm eh? BURN INSIDE OUT, HADOU 54: Haien!' Kawa's blade glowed in purple as it pierced towards Pata. The bear-like man roared in pain as the sword pierced his flesh and began burning his insides.

'You! You'd go this far to defeat your enemies?! Why do you Shinigami despise hollows so much!' Pata's roars were terrible, the anguished sounds of a dying man, unable to make sense of the world. After a few moments they subsided as the life left his body and he slumped forward onto Kawa.

Not far away, Captain Kuroshi struck the end of his monk's staff into the heart of Lengua, snuffing out his life. Gris Tronpa charged towards him from behind, but the Captain dropped his Zanpakutou and Shunpoed above his attacker, grabbed the Arrancar's head in both hands and snapped his neck in one swift movement. Both hollows descended to earth, dead.

The Captain glanced round, sensing the situations of the other battles. 'Seems like Kawa's defeated his opponent, but Tomoki and Kaito are both up against much stronger foes than these two. I'd better go help one of them.' He began to run towards Kawa to check up on him.

Green energy swirled around Tomoki as his limit was lifted. Baldunno looked on in mild surprise. 'Huh, looks like you just got stronger,' he said.

'Mizaru,' muttered Tomoki again as the Reaitsu settled. He was stood poised, his sword raised.

'Whatever, I can tell you're still waaay below my level,' Baldunno gloated. He ran at Tomoki and delivered a punch to his chest. The attack hit home, but Tomoki didn't budge. Baldunno stood in shocked amazement, unable to comprehend how his attack had been so weak. This was the moment the Shinigami had been waiting for - the moment when his foe was so surprised at his decrease in power and when his own limit had been lifted. Tomoki struck.

The Arrancar jumped a few feet back, clutching his neck where the Zanpakutou had struck. Blood was gushing from his neck, but Baldunno had narrowly been able to avoid being a dealt a killing blow. 'What did you do?!' he screamed in fury. 'Why didn't I hurt you?! You're so weak, so why didn't my attack kill you?!'

Tomoki kept his sword raised. He'd missed his best opportunity for killing his enemy, but he managed to do significant damage. But he was already at his own limit. He wouldn't be able to stay conscious for much longer.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'You! You'd go this far to defeat your enemies?! Why do you Shinigami despise hollows so much!' Pata's roars were terrible, the anguished sounds of a dying man, unable to make sense of the world. After a few moments they subsided as the life left his body and he slumped forward onto Kawa.

As Pata was leaning him, Kawa whispered: "Don't get me wrong, I didn't do it because I despise hollows, I just enjoy a good fight, and injuries are but a small price for those enjoyment". Kawa collapse to the ground facing towards the sky, as he was resting, he thought: "In the end I still didn't get to know who he is and what's his purpose here, I hope the others spares their opponents for interrogation"
    Last edited by River_Capulet; October 14, 2012 at 09:20 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'You pierced my Hierro?' she said aloud, shocked. 'Where did you get that power from?' she demanded, recovering herself. She began spinning the chakrams round her fingers. 'It still won't be enough to beat me, though!'

A creepy smile slid across Kaito's face. A mask of light air had secretly settled around the hollow-lady's face. He opened up his palm and slowly began closing it into a fist. The air began to press harder against her face the more his hand closed.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Looks like Jutsu_Juken's out too. I'll PM him and ask, but for now, I'll control Kenichi.)

Kuroshi appeared on the grass, leaning over Kawa.

'You okay, kiddo?' he asked amiably. He didn't really need to though; the blood seeping from Kawa's stomach told him enough. The Captain spoke into his receiver. 'Kokoro fuku-taichou,' he said, addressing Miyake, 'Get over here ASAP, we're in need of your healing hands.'

'Yes sir!' the Vice-Captain said at the other end of the receiver, and set off immediately towards them.

'Well fought, by the way,' Kuroshi said, turning back to Kawa. 'Sorry, but I gotta go check on the others.' With that, the Captain sjunpoed away.

A creepy smile slid across Kaito's face. A mask of light air had secretly settled around the hollow-lady's face. He opened up his palm and slowly began closing it into a fist. The air began to press harder against her face the more his hand closed.

The woman snarled a little. 'Nice trick,' she said, but that won't work. She held the two chakrams up before her face and pulled them apart, tearing the mask in two. 'Remember what I told you?! These weapons can tear apart anything!'

She used Sonido and appeared behind Katio. 'My name is Esster Liliana,' she whispered, leaning forward towards his ear. One of her chakrams was against his spine. 'Tell me oyur name before I kill you, little boy.'

Tomoki's Arrancar opponent was still fuming at being injured. 'How did you weaken me, huh?! Was it the ability of your sword, your, what are they called, Zanpakutou?!' Tomoki stayed silent; he wasn't about to explain his sword's ability to an enemy.

'Fine!' roared Baldunno, drawing his sword. 'I'll finish you off this way!' He jumped at Tomoki and swung his blade downwards at him. The Shinigami raised his blade to block it, but the Arrancar's attack cut clean through the Zanpakutou and tore his flesh. Baldunno roared with laughter as Tomoki fell sideways, unconcious, blood pouring from the deep vertical wound down his chest.

'Ahahahaa! You lived longer than expected I thought, sure, but come on, you relly thought you could beat me?!' The white-haired man thrust his sword downwards; one last strike to kill his stricken foe.

A flash of white robes and long black hair streaked into view.

'I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to interrupt,' announced a voice. Baldunno stared down at the new opponent that had appeared in front of him. Knelt down before him, clutching Baldunno's blade an inch from Tomoki's neck, was Captain Kenichi. He looked up at the hollow malevolantly. 'It took me a little time to get here,' he said. 'But now that I am, this is as far as your blade goes.'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

She used Sonido and appeared behind Katio. 'My name is Esster Liliana,' she whispered, leaning forward towards his ear. One of her chakrams was against his spine. 'Tell me oyur name before I kill you, little boy.'

"Nope" Kaito said jokingly. This battle had been going on long enough he thought. He didnt know how the others were doing which made the situation even more hectic .

"Well, it was fun while it lasted hollow-lady, but I need to go check on my other teammates" he said with a smile. "There are miniature spikes inside your bullet wound from earlier. With a flick of my wrist, those spikes can instantly get bigger and send damage to your insides. Now you can either move the chakram from my back, or risk trying to put your chakram into your wound. It's your choice, choose wisely"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Those?' Esster said mockingly. 'Oh, I already crushed those with my spirit energy. You see,' she went on, gloatingly, 'That is the difference in power between you and I. Don't get me wrong, it was a fine trick, and would have killed many others, but of all the Arrancars in the human world right now, I am the strongest!'

With that, she sliced along the length of Kaito's back, just to one side of his spine. The Hollow-woman laughed as blood sprayed through the air.

'There you are,' said a voice near Kawa. It was Miyake, come to patch him up. She hurried over to where he lay and knelt down beside him. Expertly her eyes scanned his person and immediately identified the depth and severity of her comrade's wound. Placing her hands over the damaged area, they began to shine blue; a warmth spread through Kawa's body as he felt himself begin rejuvinate. 'You'll be fine,' the lieutenant said as her healing conitunued. 'And the battle's swinging in our favour, I think, thanks to you and Kuroshi-taichou. I ran into him on the way here - he's gone to help Kaito-san, and Kenichi-taichou has arrived to help Tomoki-kun.' The words tumbled out of her mouth quickly; the woman was clearly nervous, despite her confident words.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'There you are,' said a voice near Kawa. It was Miyake, come to patch him up. She hurried over to where he lay and knelt down beside him. Expertly her eyes scanned his person and immediately identified the depth and severity of her comrade's wound. Placing her hands over the damaged area, they began to shine blue; a warmth spread through Kawa's body as he felt himself begin rejuvinate. 'You'll be fine,' the lieutenant said as her healing conitunued. 'And the battle's swinging in our favour, I think, thanks to you and Kuroshi-taichou. I ran into him on the way here - he's gone to help Kaito-san, and Kenichi-taichou has arrived to help Tomoki-kun.' The words tumbled out of her mouth quickly; the woman was clearly nervous, despite her confident words.

"You shouldn't be here" said Kawa to Miyake, he then quickly tries to stand up. "I'm fine, please go aid the others. I probably should bring his body (point towards Pata) back to Soul society for captain Hiriashi to study". He then pick up Pata and place him on his shoulder, ready to leap back to base.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With that, she sliced along the length of Dante's back, just to one side of his spine. The Hollow-woman laughed as blood sprayed through the air.

Kaito cringed in pain as he fell over onto his stomach. He had been defeated. All his techniques had been voided. Was this the power of an arrancar? Would this be his last breath? He knew the captain would be disappointed of him.

"Sorry cap, my road ends here" he said to himself

(OOC: I didn't know Dante also had shinigami powers XD)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Derp, my inability to remember names continues! XD)

'You shouldn't be here,' said Kawa to Miyake, then quickly tried to stand up. 'I'm fine, please go aid the others. I probably should bring his body (pointing at Pata) back to Soul society for captain Hiriashi to study.' He then pick up Pata and place him on his shoulder, ready to leap back to base.

'You can barely stand!' replied Miyake bluntly. Nervous as she was, she was still the medic, and she knew her business. What's more, no matter how hard-headed they were, she never let them do anything that might worsen their condition. She had inherited that trait from her Captain and mentor. 'The sooner you listen to me, the sooner I can heal you, and the sooner I can help the others. That body's not going anywhere - put it down and let me finish the healing. It'll only take another couple of minutes.'

Sparks flew as steel collided. Baldunno and Kenichi's blades struck one another in a blur of swings and parries. Only someone of similar skill would have been able to tell who had the upper hand.

'Damn you, taking away my kill!' screamed the incensed Baldunno as they fought. 'How dare you?!'

The 13th Captain remained cool and calm, not daining to respond. He was completely concentrated on the fight and he knew that the more he ignored his opponent, the angrier he would get. And an angry fighter was a sloppy fighter.

'Answer me!' screamed the furious Arrancar.

A faint, dying breeze blew her dark bob as Esster looked down with an expression as cool as Kenichi's at her fallen opponent. He was still alive, but she didn't feel like finishing off a defeated enemy. Nevertheless, the boy had proven unexpectedly strong. 'And he wasn't even Soul Society's strongest,' she thought. 'Master's plans may not go as smoothly as we had expected.'

The decision to kill Kaito or spare him was taken from her hands a moment later. She felt another opponent approaching.

Swinging round swiftly, she raised arm to block the overhead kick that was delivered to her. Nevertheless, the attack sent her reeling. She rocovered and immediately went back on the offensive, charging in and thrusting a chakram at this new enemy. Kuroshi dodged aside expertly and hopped back to avoid Esster's follow-up strike with her other weapon.

The hollow-woman could feel her partner fighting another powerful foe not far off. What's more, his reiatsu was unstable; at times with flared up fiercely, moments later it wavered.

'We've done enough here,' she thought. 'We'll retreat for now.' Using sonido she charged away from her opponent, towards where Baldunno fought. Kuroshi immediately gave chase, but despite his expertise in Shunpo, he couldn't overtake her.

'She's fast,' he thought. 'As fast as me.'

Moments later, they reached Kenichi and Baldunno's battleground. It looked like the Shinigami had the upper hand - he was forcing the Arrancar slowly back. Esster dived in behind Kenichi and swung both chakrams horizontally, one at his neck, the other at his spine. The Captain used shunpo to get clear of both of his opponents before they sliced him to ribbons.

Kuroshi had arrived just a moment after Esster. Both Captains stared down the pair, ready for their next move.

'What are you doing here?!' demanded Baldunno of his partner, preparing to attack once more. 'Get back to your own fight!'

'We're retreating,' the woman said unemotionally, raising an arm to halt the furious man's advance. 'We've achieved our objective - we've declared war.'

'Like hell we have! They're still breathing!'

'Shinigami Captains,' announced Esster, speaking loudly and now, to the two Captains. 'Let me make out intentions clear. We, Los Cienes, are declaraing war on Soul Society. This has been only the first battle of many. Make what preparations you can, for we intend to do everything within our power to destroy you.'

The two Captains listened sombrely to this proclomation.

With that, the sky slid open again, as it had done when the Arrancar had arrived, and Esster, dragging her still fuming and unwilling partner behind her, stepped through it. Knowing nothing could done to prevent their escape, Kuroshi and Kenichi watched them leave, their hearts both heavy.

The first battle of many was over. Now they had to make what preparationd they could. But first, they had to tend to the wounded...

'Wake up, Kaito-san,' Miyake said to her comrade, slapping him in the face. 'C'mon, you're not dead yet. Stop faking, I've already healed your wounds!' It was true; Miyake had left Kawa, now healed enough to get about, as long as he didn't do anything too strenuous, and had visisted the next patient on the line. She had healed him while he had still been unconcious - his wound hadn't been as bad as it might have been, and with a little more healing (once she had healed the rest of the group's serious injuries) he would make a complete recovery.

Next to Kaito lay Tomoki, who had been brought there by Kenichi just moments ago. His wounds looked the most numerous, though possibly not the most severe. The Captain was a little way away, speaking into his communicator, relaying briefly what had happened to Soul Society.

Meanwhile Kuroshi had headed back to where Kawa waited with the body of Pata. Looking over the corpse with his Shikai's microscope feature, he examined the creature's reiatsu make-up.

'Intriguing,' he said aloud to Kawa. 'This is only a brief examination, of course, and Captain Hirashi and I will look in more detail once he's back in Soul Society, but it's true - these Arrancar do seem to have the biological components of both hollows and Shinigami.'

Kuroshi had not yet told Kawa of what Esster had said as she had departed, only that the surviving foes were defeated and that no Shinigami had died. There would be time for a proper meeting after Miyake was done healing everyone.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroshi had not yet told Kawa of what Esster had said as she had departed, only that the surviving foes were defeated and that no Shinigami had died. There would be time for a proper meeting after Miyake was done healing everyone.

"what happened to the rest?" Kawa asked captain Kuroshi about the other arrancars. "I noticed their reiatsu vanished, did you kill them?"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'I killed two of them,' replied Kuroshi, turning to Kawa. 'I'll recover their bodies shortly. But the other two, well, er, I have to admit they got away,' the Captain said, trying to sound jokey and light-hearted.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaito's eyes opened up to the weird face of Miyake.

"Thanks for the help!" He said eagerly trying to sit up.

"Where did the hollow lady go?"

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5