Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

"No big deal!", Kenichi replied. As he followed Hiriashi. To what he said, it sounded like an vizard. But he did not knew for sure. Could be an quincy with an pet hollow. Kenichi just toke the stuff they had been given. While eyeing everyone. "Why are so many people needed exactly?", Kenichi asked. It did not made sense. It was just to search him. It was better to get just one shinigami, who could hide pretty well. Who only needs to find him, follow him to get information, then get back. And then, if he was an threat, then an bigger party would have been send. But this was nothing like it.

"We would be detected faster, then alone."

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Well in a way, that's ideal,' Kuroshiro said in response to Kenichi's last comment. 'If it comes to us, then so much the better. Though the real reason for sending so many people is that if this thing is aggressive, it has to be met with aggression. That, and we have no idea of its strength level. If we send in one lone soldier then we may just be sending him in to die.'

'Better to be safe than sorry, I suppose,' said Miyake quietly.

'Sounds like the bosses are taking this pretty seriously,' added Tomoki.

The group was approaching the Senkaimon Gate where they saw waiting for them 9th Captain Minami Kuroshi and members of the Kido Corps, ready and waiting to open the Gate.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaito scratched his head in amusement. He hadn't been in action for a while and his body needed legit exercise. The way his group was formed, there was no way that they could lose!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"What a crew!" Kuroshi rubbed a stiff muscle in his neck. "Nice to see you all rearing to go! From what I understand, this is mostly a reconnaissance mission, which is why they chose me. But seeing as so many of us are going, I imagine the threat may be more imminent than was first projected."

Looking at Kenichi, "If you don't mind Cap' I would like to take point on this mission. If the only life on the line is mine, I'd feel much more secure knowing I have you all to back me up. So I volunteer to be the decoy and 1st contact. If the enemy is hostile, you guys can come save my ass. But if we do this just right, I can sneak up and monitor the sig without being spotted."

He looked around greeting everyone. "Kawa! How's it hangin! I shunpo'd my ass here as quick as I could when I heard they were sending you." He flash steps next to Kawa, and spoke into his ear. "If the shit hits the fan, I'm countin' on you to bail me out. Whaddya say?" He winks.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

He looked around greeting everyone. "Kawa! How's it hangin! I shunpo'd my ass here as quick as I could when I heard they were sending you." He flash steps next to Kawa, and spoke into his ear. "If the shit hits the fan, I'm countin' on you to bail me out. Whaddya say?" He winks.

"ahh greeting Kuroshi taichou, glad you could join us" Kawa replied. He then whispered to Kuroshi "I bet you can complete this mission on your own. Leave me a bit of action, if there are any will you?". Being a Hakuda expert made Kuroshi one of Kawa's most respected captain. Kawa had learned a lot from observing Kuroshi battle style back since the day he was in the Onmitsukido.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Okay, everyone's here,' Kuroshiro said. He turned and nodded to the Kido Corps. members, who began casting the spell to open the Senkaimon Gate. The team of six all looked towards it. An attendant came up with a cage full of jigokucho, the black butterfly needed to pass through the gate. He opened it, and each butterfly flew round the heads of one of the team members. A moment later, the gate opened, and they stepped into its white light.

A few seconds later, the group emerged. The jigokucho flew back through the gate, and it closed behind them. Each of them was now in a gigai dressed in normal human clothes. Tomoki looked down, pleased to see he was wearing his favourite living-world clothes, his old-school green tracksuit, as well as brand new pair of white sneakers. 'Yyyeeeah,' he said in satisfaction, grinning.

Miyake was wearing an outfit of vintage style; a modest salmon-pink blouse, form-fitting knee-length blue skirt and tights. On her feet were brown, heeled pumps. She was looking around at their surroundings rather than at their clothes.

They were in what appeared to be the living room of the house that the 12th Division had prepared for them. It had three sofas and a television in one corner. Just ahead of them it opened into a large, high-roofed kitchen and dining room with windows all around its sides. Tomoki headed into this and looked through the french windows at the large garden outside.

'Very pretty,' commented Miyake, looking around the kitchen.

Further investigation of the house showed that there was another living room at the front of the house, and, also on the ground floor, a small bathroom (with shower) and a bedroom with a double bed. Upstairs there there were another two bathrooms, and three bedrooms, two of which had single beds and one of which, the master bedroom, had a double.

'Unless people are up for sharing,' joked Tomoki, 'someone's gonna be sleeping on a sofa.' 'And it'll be the lowest-ranking amongst us,' he added with satisfaction in his own head, thinking of Kawa. 'Hehehe.'

When they were all once more assembled in the kitchen, Miyake looked to the two Captains and asked, 'What now? What's our first step?'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When they were all once more assembled in the kitchen, Miyake looked to the two Captains and asked, 'What now? What's our first step?'

"Seems to me the best way to catch a killer is to follow it's prey." said Kuroshi, looking to Captain Kenichi. How's about we set up a patrol? A basic 8km perimeter, with a no contact directive. First sighting reports back to base, immediately. Ideally, if one or two of you can use Kakushitsuijaku to tag and track a few lower level hollows, we can use them as bait for our unknown visitor." He looked tentatively at his fellow Captain, "What do you think?"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Seems to me the best way to catch a killer is to follow it's prey." said Kuroshi, looking to Captain Kenichi. How's about we set up a patrol? A basic 8km perimeter, with a no contact directive. First sighting reports back to base, immediately. Ideally, if one or two of you can use Kakushitsuijaku to tag and track a few lower level hollows, we can use them as bait for our unknown visitor." He looked tentatively at his fellow Captain, "What do you think?"

Kaito immediately interrupted the conversation by saying " No, its too dangerous. We dont even know what we're dealing with"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaito immediately interrupted the conversation by saying " No, its too dangerous. We dont even know what we're dealing with"

"I know it's a little risky, but what would you suggest Vice Captain?" said Kuroshi.
    Last edited by JutsuJuken; September 18, 2012 at 05:16 PM.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

"I know it's a littlerisky, but what would you suggest Vice Captain?" said Kuroshi.

"There's no need for more suggestions, I'll be the first patrol" Kawa said. He wanted to get out of the house as soon as possible.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"There's no need for more suggestions, I'll be the first patrol" Kawa said.

"Well if you insist, i guess there's not a problem. Just watch your back Kawa-san" Kaito said.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'I've no problem with patrols,' said Tomoki, 'But Kaito-san is right; I don't think one person should go alone, just in case we find ourselves up against something stronger than we expected.'

'Is tagging hollows wise?' Miyake asked the Captain, trying to sound respectful. 'It would mean letting them roam about freely, in which case we'd be endangering lives.'

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

"I agree, with following its prey. Its the most logical to do.", Kenichi said to Kaito.

"Would it? Why don't you just take an small hollow. People going on patrol, until an small hollow is found. Then we go to it. Everybody hides in around an square. Like one left, one right, and then the same, but then lower. Attacking him whenever he try's to get out the imaginary square. Like teaching an dog to sit, you would teach him to stay there. But you would need the four strongest of us all. The hollow should scream, so that would take his attention. And the rest, will just keep on patrolling. How about it?", Kenichi said. "And hollows always roam freely before they get captured. The difference is, that we only follow them." He shunpo'd to the bench. "I can sleep at the bench? Always wanted to know how it feels like. But never got the chance to do it.. Partly because i train hard everyday, and then i automatically just let myself fall on my bed."

Kenichi then paused an bit. "But just don't fart if you sit on it."

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi then paused an bit. "But just don't fart if you sit on it."

"Oh my, please don't do that, I can't let a captain sleep on the sofa" Kawa replied to Captain Kenichi. "I will go on patrol first. If I find anything I will report to the rest of us. Is that fine?". Kawa then continued to assure everybody: "Please don't worry about me, I won't hide my reiatsu so you guys can notice if something were to happen to me. Besides, I'm the only one here without that power seal, I'm quite capable you know?"

Kawa paused for a moment and asked the group: "Isn't there suppose to be a shinigami assigned to this area? Is he/she aware of our arrivals? We can contact he/she for infos"
    Last edited by River_Capulet; September 18, 2012 at 02:33 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomoki thought that following a hollow wasn't the best idea; if they were close enough to step in if it got violent, then they were close enough for the enemy to pick on their reiatsu in an instant.

Kenichi then paused an bit. 'But just don't fart if you sit on it.' Miyake rolled her eyes at this. She didn't approve of crude behaviour, especially in a high-ranking officer.

'Oh my, please don't do that, I can't let a captain sleep on the sofa,' Kawa replied to Captain Kenichi. 'I will go on patrol first. If I find anything I will report to the rest of us. Is that fine?' Kawa then continued to assure everybody: 'Please don't worry about me, I won't hide my reiatsu so you guys can notice if something were to happen to me. Besides, I'm the only one here without that power seal, I'm quite capable you know?'

'I'll go with you,' said Tomoki resolutely, folding his arms. 'It's needless to send just one person if all anyone else will be doing is sitting around here, and having a partner will reduce the risk of amush.'

Kawa paused for a moment and asked the group: 'Isn't there suppose to be a shinigami assigned to this area? Is he/she aware of our arrivals? We can contact he/she for infos.'

'My Captain told me he's back in Soul Society for as long as we're here,' volunteered Miyake. 'He's a non-seated soldier from Twelfth, I think, so he wouldn't be of much help to us in battle, and apparently he's already reported everything he knows to Kuroshiro-taichou.'

Suddenly, alarms started ringing; all their denreishinki were going off at once. However, as high-ranking officers, all of them had sensed the presence of hollows nearby just a moment before their equipment had. Not just one hollow had arrived in the town, but five, all at once! A few hollows were of no threat to the assembled group, but so many appearing all at once was definitely suspicious. Was it just their presence that attracted to many?

Miyake had whipped out her cellphone and flipped it open. 'There's one a kilometre south-west of here! Another a kilometre south-south-east, and one a kilometre east! Twelve-hundred metres north-north-west, fourteen hundred north-north-east!' she said, hurriedly reading their positions off her cell phone display. 'In other words, they're all around us, in all directions. Is it just me that thinks this is too much of a coincidence?'

Everyone turned to the two Captains for instruction. 'What do we, bosses?' asked Tomoki, whose hand was already on his Soul Candy container, ready to leave his gigai at a moment's notice.

Outside, the five hollows all looked around, or sniffed the air. To the south-west, one had appeared in the air above a school. To the south-south-east another was in the middle of a field, on two sides of which were quiet roads, and on a third was a kid's play park. The one to the east was hovering in the sky above a quiet sports field. To the north-north-west there was a river. On the pillar of a narrow footbridge sat a hollow. To the north-north-east, on the stand of a cricket stadium, lurked the fifth.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast