Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

"We should prioritize the safety of humans first" said Kawa before anyone else can speak. But he is still waiting for the captain's decision. He was thinking to himself that they are being forced to separate.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Miyake had whipped out her cellphone and flipped it open. 'There's one a kilometre south-west of here! Another a kilometre south-south-east, and one a kilometre east! Twelve-hundred metres north-north-west, fourteen hundred north-north-east!' she said, hurriedly reading their positions off her cell phone display. 'In other words, they're all around us, in all directions. Is it just me that thinks this is too much of a coincidence?'

"Already? No fair!!!" Kaito complained.

"We should prioritize the safety of humans first" said Kawa before anyone else can speak.

"Kaito Mangachi agrees with his statement" kaito said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"This is unexpected, but doable." Kushiro thought. "Slight change of plans. Since we were preempted, a patrol barrier seems like an impossible task, the humans are in danger, and stealth isn't on our side while surrounded. -Kawa! You're with me for this first round. Let's go make some noise!" He grinned.

"The rest of you, suppress your spirit energy as much as possible. We're going to draw them away. Kawa and I are a pretty good team when it comes to speed and stealth. But we'll only get so far without being noticed. We can head to the nearest ones on the grid which are basically south. Since spirit pressure is what attracts hollows, I'll give em plenty. I'm counting on you when the time is right!"

He looked toward his fellow Captain. "Kenichi san, could you wait just until you see how many follow us and how many stay behind? Take who you please and draw the rest of the hollows off in the opposite direction." He said. "Hopefully, they'll all think us to be tasty enough and follow us toward the south.That will allow you guys to flank them while Kawa and I hold them off."

He paused. "If only a few follow us, then we will dispatch them and head back toward your location in the opposite direction, flanking the rest."

He stretched for a run.

"But with the amount of military power we have in this group, it should be simple enough to defeat all but one, which we can tag and resume with our first plan."

He thought for a moment.

"And we will keep in mind that if we see the anomaly it's NO CONTACT unless threatened. We're going to gather up its prey in a nice little package, one way or another."

He cracked his neck and cheesed, "Kawa! Let's race!"
    Last edited by JutsuJuken; September 20, 2012 at 04:12 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Sounds like a good plan, sir,' said Tomoki with a nod. 'I'll head towards the hollow in the north-north-west in my gigai. Don't worry, I'll keep my presence hidden, but if it doesn't follow you, I'll get over to it as fast possible and step in.'

Tomoki ran to the front door, opened it, and began running down the street. He pulled out his cell phone and slid it open, using the display as a map to lead him to the hollow. 'People's lives are more important than following a clue that only might [i]help with the mission. If the hollow doesn't follow Captain Kuroshi straight away, I'll shunpo over to it and take it out before it can harm anyone.'

'I'll stay here as support,' Miyake said. 'Just in case anyone should get hurt, I can get to them fastest from this central position. I'll get in contact with Soul Society and relay with them, too. Everyone will probably be fine, but if this is a trap, we may need to lift the limit.'

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

"This is unexpected, but doable." Kushiro thought. "Slight change of plans. Since we were preempted, a patrol barrier seems like an impossible task, the humans are in danger, and stealth isn't on our side while surrounded. -Kawa! You're with me for this first round. Let's go make some noise!" He grinned.

Kawa has already gotten out of the house, he chanted "Energize, Fosu Buringa". His zanpaktou transform into a double edge hollow blade. On his left hand, a gauntlet with a seven pointed star engraved from it appears. Kawa quickly take out a pincer and use it on his zanpaktou to break two small pieces. He cast Bakudo 8 on them and inserted them to his shinigami sandals. He quickly make a big leap, towards the direction of the hollow.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

" The fun is starting already" Kaito said, " I guess i will go and handle the one North-North-East."

With a slight laugh, he simply walked out of his house and hopscotched his way there using Shunpo. Pulling his phone from out his pocket, there was a clear signal meaning that he was at his destination.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised at his speed, Kuroshi walks out after Kawa. "Sheesh, to be that enthusiastic again... "Employ the Truth to Demolish all Towers, Theory of Application"
    He gathered up his satchel. "Kaihou." He uses shunpo to catch up to Kawa.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't take long for Captain Kuroshi and Kawa to reach their destination. The hollow was facing them as it stood on the other-wise empty field; it had obviously sensed their presence. It was tiger-like in form, and crouched, ready to spring. It growled deeply at the two men. To a normal shinigami he might have been threatening, but to two high-ranking officers like them, it was nothing. Meanwhile they could feel the presences of the hollows from the south-west and east heading slowly towards them.

As Kaito neared, in the sky above the circket field, a bird-like hollow circled slowly, sniffing the air, looking for someone in the crowd who was worth feeding on. It had not yet caught the scent of Kaito's strength, nor of Kuroshi's, Kawa's or any of the other Shinigami's.

Tomoki, still in his gigai, kept running through the streets, heading towards the hollow's location. According to his radar, it had not yet moved from its original location.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As Kaito neared, in the sky above the circket field, a bird-like hollow circled slowly, sniffing the air, looking for someone in the crowd who was worth feeding on. It had not yet caught the scent of Kaito's strength, nor of Kuroshi's, Kawa's or any of the other Shinigami's.

"What an awkward looking hollow we have here" Kaito stated reaching for his sword with a friendly smile on his face. There was no time to waste because people's lives are in jeopardy. "The sky is the limit" he whispered as his sword dissolved into the air

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

"uuh, he looks weak" said Kawa to Kuroshi, "I'll finish him" continued Kawa. He lower his body, pushes his feet against the ground. The bakudo 8's effects took place and pushed him forward with extreme speed to the hollow. He swiftly cut the hollow's mask in half without without giving him any chance to react. "Boring" he said after he's finished.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

He looked to at how everybody tushed. Kenichi was not somebody who would rush.. Unless he had to. He opened the door and tried to sense which one would try to follow them. He was thinking about how he would get them to anothe rdirection. Probable by slashing, then shunpo far away, but still in sight. He putted his hand on his sword. So he was ready to attack, or defend.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"uuh, he looks weak" said Kawa to Kuroshi, "I'll finish him" continued Kawa. He lower his body, pushes his feet against the ground. The bakudo 8's effects took place and pushed him forward with extreme speed to the hollow. He swiftly cut the hollow's mask in half without without giving him any chance to react. "Boring" he said after he's finished.

"Ha! Well I guess I should show off a little too..."

Minami reached into his satchel and fingered out two throwing stars. As he sensed the hollows from the south-west and east converging on them, he flicked the throwing stars over his shoulder. The projectiles speed on Cutting through several trees until, the hollows could be heard howling in pain. As on of them fell, it landed on the mine he dropped in the area on his way. A flash of light in the distance and the disappearance of their spiritual pressure confirmed the victory.

"Let's hurry back to the others. It'll take some finesse to help capture rather than kill hollows this weak, so teamwork will be a must for things to go smoothly."He nodded to Kawa.

"Konekuto." He lifted his hand and the throwing stars returned to his fingertips just as fast as they had gone out. The mine which had exploded also reassembled, and as he passed by the area it took to the air and met his satchel. They sped on in the direction of the group.
    Last edited by JutsuJuken; September 22, 2012 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Clarification of Konekuto's actions.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomoki arrived at the bridge. Keeping out of sight, he observed the hollow sitting atop the bridge's pillar.

'If it moves in any direction than towards Kuroshi-taichou, I'll strike,' he thought. He was careful to keep his reiatsu to an absolute minimum. Then, something seemed to catch the creature's attention. It turned and jumped onto the next pillar across. Taking that as his signal, the shinigami popped the little pill from his Soul Candy container into his mouth. He burst from his gigai in a flash of blue light. 'Stay here,' he said. 'If anything unexpected happens, get back to base and report it.' He jumped upwards and landed on the pillar the hollow had just been standing on. As he looked to his target, though, all he saw was two halves of its body fall towards the river and dissolved. It had been split clean in two.

Standing there on the pillar opposite to Tomoki was a young-looking man in white robes. He was holding a katana and grinning maliciously. He had a shock of white, curly hair and red, sharp eyes. The most striking thing about him, to Tomoki, though, was what looked like a curled, white horn on one side of the man's head.

'The remnants of a hollow mask?!'

Kaito was in a similar situation. The sky had slid open as if it was made of vetical panels, and out had stepped a woman. She had similar white robes and in either hand she carried a chakram - a flat ring of sharp-edged steel. She had a dark bob that framed her pale, set face and a ring of white bone ran along one side of her head. She looked down at Kaito sternly, then disappeared. She appeared beside the flying hollow and with a flick of one of her weapons decapitated it. Then she looked back down at Kaito.

In the field where Kawa had dispatched his hollow foe with the greatest of ease, the sky had similarly opened. A man stepped through into the world of the living. He was powerfully-built, at least seven feet tall. His face was chiselled and stone-like. From the middle of his fore-head a straight horn extended skyward. He folded his huge arms slowly.

'Three against two,' he said quietly. As if on cue, two more figures appeared, the air crackling with the sound of static as they did so. They had come from the directions of the two hollows Kuroshi had killed, and they had the two shinigami surrounded. One was even larger than the first man; he had sloping shoulders and long, muscular arms. Black spiky hair adorned his head. Around his large jaw was what looked like a line of fur made from bone. The other was a more normal height and was gangly; he had very long arms and even longer legs. He had slick, oily golden hair and a michievous look. He licked his lips playfully and scratched the visor-like mask over his eyes. All three men had on white, though mismatching, robes, and a katana at his hip.

'These guys don't look so tough,' the gangly man said.

'So, who's gonna fight whom?' the first man asked. The largest man just growled.

Back at the house, Kenichi and Miyake both felt the reiatsu of the five mysterious people that had arrived.

'What?!' exclaimed the 4th Division Lieutenant. 'We only had reports of one!'

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'So, who's gonna fight whom?' the first man asked. The largest man just growled.

Kawa stares at the strange creatures that have appeared. Then he spoke to captain Kuroshi: "These guys don't look friendly. We currently have 3 issues. First, who the hell are these guys. Second, judging by their reiatsu, they don't seems like the type that we can fight without involving the humans around us. Third, it is the 11th division code that every battle must be one on one"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaito was in a similar situation. The sky had slid open as if it was made of vetical panels, and out had stepped a woman. She had similar white robes and in either hand she carried a chakram - a flat ring of sharp-edged steel. She had a dark bob that framed her pale, set face and a ring of white bone ran along one side of her head. She looked down at Kaito sternly, then disappeared. She appeared beside the flying hollow and with a flick of one of her weapons decapitated it. Then she looked back down at Kaito.

" Thanks for the help mam!!!! I don't know who you are, but that was freaking awesome how you just came out of nowhere. And then you just eradicated the hollow in one hit!!!!"

Kaito couldn't help but squeall in excitement. But there was something bothering him.

"Hey lady, you have a hollow on your face", he shouted

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast