Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

"That does not mean its one. Maybe there friends went to vacation. Or, maybe the new guys aren't even friends with the other one.", Kenichi said calm. While his mind was thinking, what should he do next? "Stay here, i will use shunpo to get anyone back, if they are wounded. ", he said. He then used shunpo to go to them. He then went to an Zanpakuto state. His sword becoming two times as long and thick and sharp. But it weighted as much as it weighted before.

"What's happening here?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'If I had to guess I'd say these are who we've been looking for,' Kuroshi said to Kawa, not taking his eyes off the apparent leader of the trio. 'As to the second issue, we'll have to hope Miyake-chan and Kenichi-san contact Soul Society and sort something out. And I can't say I care much for your 11th Division code, but I'm the senior officer, so it makes sense that I'd fight two of them anyway. Which one do you want to take?'

Kuroshi raised his Zanpakutou, ready to defend himself if these guys got aggressive.

'So this was all just a trap to split us up. And we walked into it, Kuroshi thought, mind racing. But there are three opponents here, and judging by the Reiatsu in the air there's another two on the other side of town. So does the fact that we only got news of one appearing at a time mean that that was just bait to get us here to the world of the living? But for what purpose?'

'I am Minami Kuroshi, Captain of the 9th Division,' he announced to these potential adversaries. 'Identify yourselves!'

'Pahah!' spluttered the lanky man. 'He want to get to know us! Ain't that funny! Well, friend, my name's Lengua Dirana. As to the others, you'd better ask them yourself!'

'I am Gris Tronpa,' said the horned man.

'Pata Rascar,' growled the largest man.

'And we have strict orders to kill all Shinigami that wander into the very simple trap we've set,' continued Gris, 'So excuse us our next move.'

On cue, Lengua and Pata struck. They used the same move as before - the one like Shunpo - to get in close and swing their blades. Lengua aimed for Kuroshi, whilst Pata targetted Kawa.

'Thanks for the help mam!!!! I don't know who you are, but that was freaking awesome how you just came out of nowhere. And then you just eradicated the hollow in one hit!!!!'

Kaito couldn't help but squeal in excitement. But there was something bothering him.

'Hey lady, you have a hollow on your face!' he shouted. She rolled her eyes.

'Looks like a drew the short straw and got a simpleton,' she murmured to herself. However, she had orders, and she intended to carry them out. Looking down at one of the stands of the cricket stadium, she raised both arms in front of her and placed the two chakrams she carried toogether. 'Cero,' she muttered, and a ball of powerful, condensed spiritual energy formed in front of her two weapons. She was evidently about to fire it, and at the humans in the stand! If she wasn't stopped, many people would be blown to bits!

Tomoki drew his sword and took up in the defensive stance he usually used against opponents of unknown strength. He stared the man down. The white-haired man stared back, still grinning. He had an aggressive, unstable Reiatsu.

'Ritsuo Tomoki, Lieutenant of the 6th Division of the Gotei 13,' the shinigami announced.

'Like I give a shit what your name is,' chuckled the man, sheathing his own blade. Tomoki knew better than to take this as a sign to let his own guard down. He kept his eyes fixed on this person who looked like such a strange mix of shinigami and hollow. Then, without warning, the person vanished. Tomoki had excellent reflexes, but his opponent was just too fast for him to react. The white-robed man appeared at his side and delivered a powerful punch to his ribs, sending him shooting through the air. Another moment the man was above him and delivering another punch, this time downwards. With a great splash, the poor shinigami hit the surface of the river and carried on going.

'This strength!' he thought as he tried to recover himself beneath the water. 'I'll need my limit lifted if I even stand a chance of surviving, let alone winning!'

As if reading his thoughts, Miyake had made contact with Soul Society. 'We've made contact with the target,' she said quickly and efficiently. 'There are at least five unknown entities in the area. Judging by clashes of reiatsu, they are hostile. I'm requesting a spatial stasis of thirty metres around all members of the squad. Finally, I am requesting that the limit be released on all Captains and Vice-Captains!'

'Roger that,' said the person on the other end of the communicator. 'We'll get those approved as quickly as possible! I'll contact you when the limit is ready to be removed!'

'Thank you!' Now alone, the compassionate vice-captain was allowed to worry for the safety of her colleagues. In particular, her old friend Tomoki's well-being concerned her. It was him that she had felt clash with that enemy reiatsu. She wished she could run to aid him in battle, but she knew as a healer that her role, first and foremost, was to heal. Leaving her post would mean people not getting treatment when and where they needed it. She put her faith in her friends to come back alive.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

On cue, Lengua and Pata struck. They used the same move as before - the one like Shunpo - to get in close and swing their blades. Lengua aimed for Kuroshi, whilst Pata targetted Kawa.

"how lucky" chuckled Kawa, "I got to fight the biggest guy". He make several big leap away from Kuroshi and the other two enemy, he was trying to get some privacy.

"Kawa Kyapuretto, 4th seat of the combat squad 11, let's enjoy this somewhere private" He shouted out load for Pata to hear.

After a good distance have been made Kawa chanted: "Hadou 1: Sho" and moved it along his blade. he than chanted: "bakudo 8: Seki", his gauntlet become surrounded by a round, blue light. He charges at the enemy, attempt to slice his opponent's leg tendons.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Looks like a drew the short straw and got a simpleton,' she murmured to herself. However, she had orders, and she intended to carry them out. Looking down at one of the stands of the cricket stadium, she raised both arms in front of her and placed the two chakrams she carried toogether. 'Cero,' she muttered, and a ball of powerful, condensed spiritual energy formed in front of her two weapons. She was evidently about to fire it, and at the humans in the stand! If she wasn't stopped, many people would be blown to bits!

" Now I wonder what she can possibly be doing " Kaito murmured to himself. He looked down at the humans, then the he looked back at the lady, back to the humans, back to the lady, humans, lady, humans, lady, humans-

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Kaito shouted in realization. He was kind of slow, but he realized maybe the lady was part of the reason he was called here. She certainly looked weird.

A swirl of air appeared beside her left hand in the form of a malicious drill. The drill began its rotation and was soon at high velocity heading towards her chakrams

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Kawa Kyapuretto, 4th seat of the combat squad 11, let's enjoy this somewhere private,' he shouted out load for Pata to hear.

Pata nodded and followed his shinigami opponent, leaving Kuroshi to fight Lengua and Gris simultaneously. He didn't care where the fight took place; away from his comrades was as good as anywhere.

After a good distance have been made Kawa chanted: 'Hadou 1: Sho' and moved it along his blade. he than chanted: 'bakudo 8: Seki', his gauntlet became surrounded by a round, blue light. He charged at the enemy, attempting to slice his opponent's leg tendons.

The huge man lowered his blade to block the attack, but was surprised to see his arm knocked away as their swords struck. His enemy was either stronger than he looked or was using some sort of special ability. Pata used the same shunpo-like ability from before to get behind Kawa and swung one long arm at him in a vertical chop attack.

Just as she was about to fire off her cero, a sharp spiral of air collided with the woman's weapons, knocking them slightly aside. This was enough to change her attack's trajectory to a safe angle. The powerful beam exploded through the air, going completely over the heads of the speactators, completely unaware how close they had just come to death.

The woman looked back down at the shinigami, this time facing him straight on. 'So you can fight! Well, I'm sick of you staring at me!' she shouted. Though her voice was raised, she didn't sound angry. On the contrary, she sounded just as cool as she looked. 'Get up here and face me like a man!' She raised her chakrams and began spinning them around her index fingers.

Tomoki burst from the water and came to rest in the air just a few feet above it. He could see his enemy, now sitting on the bridge's railing, grinning down at him.

The dripping-wet Tomoki considered his options. 'My first priority is the protection of souls in the area. Right now, as long as we keep fighting over this river, casualties might be kept to a minimum. Leading him back to HQ will put many more at risk, so I keep the fight here as long as I can. I may have little hope of beating him, so I just have to hope that help arrives before I'm killed. In that case...'

Tomoki sheathed his Zanpakutou, keeping his hand on the hilt. 'Tobe, Teimeizaru!' he shouted. His whole sword, sheathe and all, glowed white as it transformed. In a moment the light subsided, revealing its sheathe to have become a reddish-brown colour, and its tsuba to have vanished. Rather than black and wrapped in green, its hilt was now plain, and the same red-brown colour.

'Mizaru,' the dark-haired man muttered, and used shunpo to get himself behind his foe. He swung for the neck, but the man, anticipating this, flipped upwards into the air and delivered a kick to Tomoki's head.

'Hahaha, you're so goddamn slow!' he yelled, and landed on the bridge beside his dazed foe. One straight punch sent him skidding along the length of the walkway. 'Aaahahahahaaaa! Are all shinigami so weak?!?! I was told they were gonna send someone strong!!!' he roared in amusement as Tomoki staggered to his feet.

'Who are you?' Tomoki demanded, ignoring his foe's taunts.

'Don't you shitty shinigami know? We're Arrancars!! We were hollows, but by removing our masks, we gained shiniami powers!!'

'W-what?!' If Soul Society knew about Arrancars, Tomoki had never heard about it. His mind boggled at the thought.

'That's right, kid,' gloated the enemy. 'And what's more, me and my friends are just the start! We're gonna destroy you and your buddies here in the human world and declare war on Soul Society! On all shinigami! And you'll be the first to die! By the hand of me, Baldunno Eusebio, the first blood will be spilt!!'

The Arrancar howled with laughter as he appeared inches from Tomoki, who, unable to raise his guard in time, was fired directly up into the air by an uppercut. Again, Baldunno's speed brought him level before the helpless man could recover himself, and sent him shooting horizontally through the air with a kick. A third attack connected, sending Tomoki crashing into the grass bank of the river. Baldunno merely looked down and laughed at his victim's bloody body.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

The huge man lowered his blade to block the attack, but was surprised to see his arm knocked away as their swords struck. His enemy was either stronger than he looked or was using some sort of special ability. Pata used the same shunpo-like ability from before to get behind Kawa and swung one long arm at him in a vertical chop attack.

Kawa raise his Seki enchanted gauntlet and attempt to grab Pata's blade. "That wasn't shunpo, but a nice substitute, what it's called" Kawa yelled out loud.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The woman looked back down at the shinigami, this time facing him straight on. 'So you can fight! Well, I'm sick of you staring at me!' she shouted. Though her voice was raised, she didn't sound angry. On the contrary, she sounded just as cool as she looked. 'Get up here and face me like a man!' She raised her chakrams and began spinning them around her index fingers.

" I rather not" Kaito said with a sigh. "It would be too much of a hassle, so why dont you come down here and visit me. It would be nice if we could have a nice conversation. I never had a conversation with a hollow-lady before," he said staring off into the distance.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kawa raise his Seki-enchanted gauntlet and grabbed Pata's blade. 'That wasn't shunpo, but a nice substitute, what it's called?' Kawa yelled out loud.

'We call it Sonido,' said the huge man simply, and delivered a kick to Kawa's unprotected back that went him skidding a little way backwards. 'Just then you blocked my attack with that gauntlet of yours... is that what you Shinigami call Shikai?' Pata enquired quietlly.

'I rather not,'" Kaito said with a sigh. 'It would be too much of a hassle, so why dont you come down here and visit me? It would be nice if we could have a nice conversation. I never had a conversation with a hollow-lady before,' he said staring off into the distance. The woman growled. She felt like she wasn't being taken seriously. Okay, so she'd make him get serious.

'Get this into your head!' she yelled. She charged up another Cero, and this time fired it down at her shinigami foe.

'One minute,' Tomoki said to himself under his breath. He opened his eyes and dimly looked up at the sky. As his vision went from blurry to clear, he could vaguely make out the form of Baldunno. 'Iwazaru,' he muttered, activating the second of his Zanpakutou's abilities. Still, even if he used the one advatage he had, it would probably be useless until the limit was lifted. He had to prevent his opponent from attacking him until then.

'Arrancar,' Tomoki said, still lying down. 'So you gained shinigami powers, and now you want to, what, destroy Soul Society?'

'Oh, I thought you'd died already,' Baldunno said, landing in front of him, his reiatsu bearing down on him like a waterfall. 'That's right, this attack is a declaration of war, see? We figured killing half a dozen Shinigami or so would suffice for that.'

'Who's "we"?' asked Tomoki, pulling himself to his feet. Blood dripped from his head.

'All in good time, kid,' said the Arrancar with a wide grin.

'Limit removal countdown at forty seconds,' said the voice down the communicator to Miyake.

'Got it,' she replied. 'Relay the information to the other squad members.'

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'We call it Sonido,' said the huge man simply, and delivered a kick to Kawa's unprotected back that went him skidding a little way backwards. 'Just then you blocked my attack with that gauntlet of yours... is that what you Shinigami call Shikai?' Pata enquired quietlly.

"Yes it is a shikai, I see you did your homework...", Kawa maintained his Seki and chanted his blade with hadou 4, Byakurai, it began to glow in a pale blue light. "I'll make this a bit more difficult for you" he said to Pata, he then make a big jump towards the sky, using both hands and swing his sword down as hard as possible, a crescent shaped light blue energy beam hurl towards Pata.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Get this into your head!' she yelled. She charged up another Cero, and this time fired it down at her shinigami foe.

"Well it was worth a try at least" Kaito said. A rotating ball of air appeared under him and he hopped onto it to avoid the hollow-lady's attack. The ball took him 2 roofs over before the blast struck where he was previously located. It completely demolished everything.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Yes it is a shikai, I see you did your homework...,' Kawa maintained his Seki and chanted his blade with hadou 4, Byakurai, it began to glow in a pale blue light. 'I'll make this a bit more difficult for you,' he said to Pata, he then make a big jump towards the sky, using both hands and swing his sword down as hard as possible, a crescent shaped light blue energy beam hurl towards Pata.

'Cero!' Pata fired a white beam of energy from his mouth which collided with Kawa's attack; the two exploded sending ripples of visible energy through the air. Pata used the distraction to get up close to his foe and cuff him round the back of the head with one arm.

'I don't think I can beat you without using my full power,' he said evenly. 'Idake, Incrustación,' he finished quietly.

There was an explosion of energy as the Arrancar's full power was unleashed. Reiatsu swirled in the air, obscuring Kawa's view of his foe. When the dust settled, he saw that Pata's form had now changed. He was even larger, and his arms were even longer, and wider. In fact, they were more like great bear's paws, and on the end of each were three long blade-like claws. He stood hunched over, black and white fur running off his back like a cape. His nose was longer and more snout-like, and he had two furry ears atop his head.

'This is the equivalent of your shikai,' he said calmly. 'We call it Resurrecion.'

Kawa could feel the increase in his enemy's strength already.

'Well it was worth a try at least,' Kaito said. A rotating ball of air appeared under him and he hopped onto it to avoid the hollow-lady's attack. The ball took him 2 roofs over before the blast struck where he was previously located. It completely demolished everything. The woman charged at him as the ball of air carried him away. Her speed was fantastic, and she was able to cut his arm with one of her chakrams before he could stop her.

'Fight me!' she yelled. 'Or die without trying!'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Fight me!' she yelled. 'Or die without trying!'

" What a drag" Kaito sighed. Blood traveled in little streams down his arm and dripped of his middle finger.

" How am I supposed to fight with my reiatsu limited" he complained. Reaching his hand out into the air, the shape of a spear appeared into it. Kaito cocked back his arm and released it with full force heading towards the hollow-lady.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'This is the equivalent of your shikai,' he said calmly. 'We call it Resurrecion.'

Kawa could feel the increase in his enemy's strength already.

"Equivalent of shikai you said? just what the hell are you...". The increase in Pata's strength surprised Kawa. Judging from the look, his strength is increased vastly, but his speed will be inversely proportional to his size Kawa thought. "Alright then... Hadou 31: Shakkaho, Hadou 32: Okasen". Kawa's left fist glows in red while his blade glows in yellow. He slahses his blade down and send an arc of yellow energy at his opponent, immediately after the energy left his blade, he charges in behind it with his Shakkaho enchanted left fist.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Sorry for my absence, guys. It's partly because of business, partly because of my own laziness.)

The woman watched as the spear hurtled towards her, and smiled. As it was about to strike her, she sliced through it with one of her chakrams. The spear of wind was split in two and rushed harmlessly to either side of her.

'This is the power of my chakrams,' she said smoothly. 'I can cut anything in two with them. Now, I suggest you try a different tactic - don't you have any more strength than this?'

Pata raised one arm and caught the flash of yellow light in his open palm. He snarled as the spell pushed against him, but after a second's struggle, he was able to knock it aside. It was then that Kawa's enchanted fist struck him. 'Ogh!' he yelled as the wind was knocked out of him. The attack had been enough to break through his Hierro. With Kawa in close now, though, he returned the strike, thrusting his sharp claws at the shinigami's stomach.

'Man, is this all this guy can do?' complained Lengua. He and Tronpa had managed to wear Kuroshi down quite a bit; the Captain was panting and blood trickled down his face.

'I admit, I expected a Captain of Soul Society to put up more of a fight,' agreed Tronpa.

'Ah well, better finish you off,' said Baldunno with a smirk. He began striding towards the beat-up Tomoki, who could barely stand. 'You've got a bit of grit at least, but damn, you sure are weak.'

'Limit removal authorised,' said a voice that rang through the heads of all the Captains and Vice-Captains.

'Just in time,' muttered Tomoki. He placed a hand on the marking on his chest and prepared to release his full power.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'This is the power of my chakrams,' she said smoothly. 'I can cut anything in two with them. Now, I suggest you try a different tactic - don't you have any more strength than this?'

'Limit removal authorised,' said a voice that rang through the heads of all the Captains and Vice-Captains.

"Well I do now" Kaito stated with a laugh. He pretended like he was shooting a gun with his left hand and whispered "Bang". A small but lethal bullet rocketed towards the hollow-lady.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast