Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

123 43.31%
  • Good

112 39.44%
  • Average

28 9.86%
  • Boring

10 3.52%
  • Bad

11 3.87%
New Reply
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 601 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    I have a name -___-

btw the KB disappeared:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601/16

but tbh I lost the track where the real one is.
    ahah sorry,i need more time to copy your nickname,whereas I immediately can tell where you are from by looking at every flag

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    No and no and no
    Sharingan doesn't have that kind of power

Go read the freakin manga or wikia if you're lazy to read the manga

Byakugan with deep perception powers, and who gives the ability to see Tenketsus and chakra circulation system couldn't tell the original from the clones, and the Sharingan never showed that kind of ability of too
    so please link me where they say that sharingan can't tell which body is the real one....
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; September 11, 2012 at 08:18 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/15 anyone noticed? tobi's right arm got restored,probably it's thanks to hashirama's cells. after all,his body is made of zetsu goo,hence hashirama's cells can even restore their own wounded body. that's explain how hashirama could fight for so long: he got restored continuously
    Wasn't his arm already there? He was holding the fan with his right hand. What exactly regenerated?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    A lot of people keep asking this question, but Madara didn't have Hashirama cells or Rinnegan when he fought Hashirama. That wouldn't make sense. Madara only become this strong right before dying.
    I know, I was actually asking whether Hashirama was injected with Hashirama cells (in a sarcastic way) because seeing what Madara is able to do, even without Mokouton and Rinnengan, I can't think of anyone being able to take him down. Did you see that thing he did witht the fan? Also he had the Ninetails back then...

... remember when you were awesome when you had the 3-tomoe Sharingan in Naruto before Shippuuden? I miss those days
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't his arm already there? He was holding the fan with his right hand. What exactly regenerated?
    I said "restored" not "regenerated": his arm wasn't damaged anymore in that picture,and kishi wanted to show that by giving it a whole picture...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara was the guy that fought and win so many battles against so many clans in his days. Seeing Naruto, a peace time soldier, fighting with him is like a marine now (hero or not) fighting hand to hand against... Genghis kahn. Seeing Madara brushing off the tail beast bomb is awesome.

Naruto shouldn't be able to stand a chance against him, but I think this is the last arc with Obito and Madara, with the next arc being about Sasuke, so Naruto will win this fight.

How willl Naruto and Bee beat him? I think it has to do with Kurama. He's the only one older than Madara AND know Madara very well (too well) May be he knows something that will help Naruto beat him.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at the top left panel. The arm was damaged (due to Narutos Kamui-Rasengan iirc) and cured in that panel.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Regy's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

K lets c so tsunade dies a hero after the war Naruto fulfills his dream and becomes Hokage(food for thought)... I dont c how even with Oro and Sasuke's help they'll defeat these two unless the script Suigetsu has some powerfull bullshit in it. Lol @ Madara saying "whats with evry1"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I said "restored" not "regenerated": his arm wasn't damaged anymore in that picture,and kishi wanted to show that by giving it a whole picture...
    If it was restored, it had to have regenerated. Now that I look at it again, it seems as if Tobi took that fan chain out of his arm or something and then it sealed/healed back up. Plus, the 'ffsssshhhh' sound effect implies his arm regenerated/restored. I'm just not 100% if it was from him taknig that thing out of is arm or that was damage by that rasengan from earlier.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's story incoming, it looks like finally all the questions are going to be answered, just a little more patience.

About his eye surviving boulder - his ability activated partially on instinct at that moment and saved his eye. Problem solved.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

ahah sorry,i need more time to copy your nickname,whereas I immediately can tell where are you from by looking at every flag

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

so please link me where they say that sharingan can't tell which body is the real one....
    The " Sharingan " consists of three powers, the ability to see the flow of the chakra, hypnotism, and copying. The ability to see the flow of chakra is not as developped as the Byakugan

The main difference between any clone and Kage Bunshin is the lack of substance, if a Byakugan can't tell who is a KB and who's the original, in no way the Sharingan with his limited ability to see the flow of chakra should be able too

Even Itachi couldn't tell the difference between Kakashi and his KB back when they fought the in the rescuing Gaara arc

Kishi just keeps bullshiting as usual

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck, this chapter is good. Kages are down as we all predicted and Naruto attacking Madara was a given. The fan backfiring Naruto's Bijuudama is another haxed ability, man. I don't know how Naruto or Sasuke are supposed to surpass that.

I doubt the old dude is someone we know. By the way of talking, I don't think it's Madara. It's someone new, my guess. The next chapter will include flashbacks which I really don't give a damn about, but the old dude is interesting so it'll do. And yeah, how the hell did Obito's eye survive?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something big might happen.

.naruto is missing
    .The gedo mazo seems to be coming to its final transformation
    .Madara is here

I can only think that naruto is going to use the power that the beasts gave him, and this is going to make him so powerful that he is on the power of the sage of the sixth path.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/18 this is what a rasengan should do! yet,that was a bijubomb,wasn't it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/18 this is what a rasengan should do! yet,that was a bijubomb,wasn't it?
    rasengan doesn't explode, thou i cant remember a scene when it exploded, it just hits it opponent and twirl the body in a spinning motion.

yes that was a mini bijuu bomb you can see it in his hands.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Fuck, this chapter is good. Kages are down as we all predicted and Naruto attacking Madara was a given. The fan backfiring Naruto's Bijuudama is another haxed ability, man. I don't know how Naruto or Sasuke are supposed to surpass that.

I doubt the old dude is someone we know. By the way of talking, I don't think it's Madara. It's someone new, my guess. The next chapter will include flashbacks which I really don't give a damn about, but the old dude is interesting so it'll do. And yeah, how the hell did Obito's eye survive?
    Wait what? You don't think the old guy Obito awoken to was Madara? The only other person I could think of is Izuna or the original Uchiha, but Madara had to have looked that old over all of that time plus he already hadn't died until around around the kyubi attack, right?

New Reply
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast