Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

123 43.31%
  • Good

112 39.44%
  • Average

28 9.86%
  • Boring

10 3.52%
  • Bad

11 3.87%
New Reply
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 601 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    except it was a process of corrupting anakin's mind ... here it happened for no apparent reason ... anyway I am looking forward to this flashback
    But that's why it's the same...Anakin's mind was corrupted because Sidious twisted his emotions and lied to him, thus betraying him...this created a monster...Obito at this point in the flashback is still an innocent kid with a pure heart...the corruption of the mind is yet to come

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    You know...Madara wouldn't be such a beast without a Hashirama implant...if Oro patches up Sasuke with something similar, then the Rinnegan is right around the corner, and Sasuke's chakra was compared to Madara, even more sinister...I'm not sure about abilities, but the power of hatred is a great one, so I wouldn't underestimate Sasuke at this point...nor Orochimaru
    Well Hate is powerful weapon lol but Madara in my opinion can no longer be seen as just an Uchiha. He is the second coming of the sage. He has both sides of the "coin" and uses them to their fullest. Add the fact that he is an Edo, has the hax fan, and is probably the most experienced fighter that has been shown in the manga and you have somebody IMO that can't be touched.

Even if Sasuke got everything that Madara did he would still only be just as strong. It would be dumb for Naruto to fight Madara and then fight Madara 2.0 right afterwards. I hope whatever Sasuke has in his scroll puts him on the next tier but i don't want it to be exactly what Madara has.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...I'm looking forward to Obito as well and Madara's tutelage the most...
    This is going to be interesting.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the manga stopped being about the coolness of jutsus a while ago...sometime around the Rinnegan and the Kage Summit...that's the turning point for me in terms of powerlevel changes in this manga...

Yeah...I'm looking forward to Obito as well and Madara's tutelage the most...
    true to that ... it used to be much better now it is like bleach power attack after power attack with no effect basically

yeah it will be interesting but I fear we will see something like Obito giving rinnegan to nagato which shouldn't be possible unless kishi breaks spacetime continuum which I fear he will do because IMO he doesn't care about timeline
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    His chakra may be sinister but it is not the same as Madaras. Simply comparing something to another does not make them the same or equal. But also the fact that Madara is an exception in this Manga, experience never played much as a factor in most old vs young fights but it seems that it applies to him. Even with just the EMS Madara was truely scary.

He knows the Uchiha inside out and if Sasuke was to even try his hatred nonsense on him, he would be obliterated. And also you forget, Madara is the epitome and complete embodiment of Uchiha hatred. The guy lived and breathed hate.
    Oh I know all this...I'm just saying that Sasuke has all the necessary tools to be able to surpass him...will he manage or not? I don't know...I'm not even sure we will see a showdown between the two...Tobi is too shrewd to let something like that happen

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Isn't the Sharingan suppose to be able to tell the difference? Didn't Sasuke do so against the Ame ninja in the forest of death. Or am I off base with that? Also, didn't Madara say that his eyes were able to tell the difference between Hashirama and his wood clones? Which was said by Madara himself to be the perfect clone technique. so it stands to reason, even if the former weren't true, that Madara would be able to tell the difference between Naruto and his clones.
    Well yeah I forgot Madara's statement about his battle experience with Hashirama. But other than that, aside individual skills let's say, no special eyes can see the difference, that's...the main point of the Kage Bunshin actually which is being the exact copy of the original.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

No its neither the Sharingan nor the Rinnengan that helps him. Madara is experienced and knows far too much. He has fought clones that are exactly the same as the original and has made quite a few of his own. He even witnessed a cloned Naruto level his whole forest. So i guess he became accustomed or could sense the power difference or similarities.

Or that he could not sense the kyuubi inside of the clone. There are a few valid explanations though.
    ^ This, and Madara could also recognize the original Hashirama between Mokuton Kage Bushins, which copy the body of the user down to a cellular level.
    Either by experience, or because his Sharingan >>> everyone's else

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    MMh how Madara can make a difference between a KB and the original ? Aren't they supposed to be EXACTLY the same to anyone, even chakra wise ? It can't be thanks to the Rinnengan otherwise the fight against Pain and Obito would have been different.
    It's a sharingan ability...Sasuke demonstrated it at the Valley of the End IIRC...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

No neither the sharingan, byakugan or rinnengan can tell the difference between a clone and the original. Unless Kishi decides to retcon this
    Don't think he will, Obito didn't have a clue

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I know all this...I'm just saying that Sasuke has all the necessary tools to be able to surpass him...will he manage or not? I don't know...I'm not even sure we will see a showdown between the two...Tobi is too shrewd to let something like that happen
    I think, well atleast hope that the whole point of the revival of Madara and possibly Hashirama sometime down the line is to show that not all generations can be surpassed. Madara and Hashirama were the peaks of Shinobis. I do not want Naruto or Sasuke to surpass neither. In abilities maybe but not in skill and experience.

Madara is showing us now why the first Gen would take a completely new monster to surpass. Simply using hate or the will of fire as a catalyst to surpassing them would be bull IMO.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Well Hate is powerful weapon lol but Madara in my opinion can no longer be seen as just an Uchiha. He is the second coming of the sage. He has both sides of the "coin" and uses them to their fullest. Add the fact that he is an Edo, has the hax fan, and is probably the most experienced fighter that has been shown in the manga and you have somebody IMO that can't be touched.

Even if Sasuke got everything that Madara did he would still only be just as strong. It would be dumb for Naruto to fight Madara and then fight Madara 2.0 right afterwards. I hope whatever Sasuke has in his scroll puts him on the next tier but i don't want it to be exactly what Madara has.
    Well that's true, but Sasuke has the opportunity to pass the Uchiha name as well...now suppose he does, and as you say Sasuke arrives to Madara's level...if Tobi gets his own way and manages to hook up Sasuke to Gedo Mazo, then Madara's fan can pretty much be forgotten ...all Madara needs is a good ol' seal the soul technique, and that is something Gedo can deliver...

I'm starting to think that the fire barrier Tobi created around Gedo is not just against Naruto and co., but against Madara as well...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

because it would make sence? how dare you want kishi to make sence

except he couldn't becuase Nagato is older than Obito ... at the time Nagato is trained by J-Man Obito is 10 years old ... that is the closest possibility ... the most probable thing is that when J-Man finds Nagato obito isn't even born yet ... remember J-man found nagato at the end of 2nd war ... obito died at the end of 3rd war
    It makes no doubt that madara gave nagato the rinnegan himself even before meeting obito, and that obito took credit for this during his "i'm the great madara" thing...
    Only 2 questions I have so far:
    - how did Madara get back to being young and died?
    - how was it possible for Obito to fight the 4th when he was so young? It was definitely not madara, cause the guy who attacked the 4th had obito's MS's abilities.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Don't think he will, Obito didn't have a clue
    Dude, you never know. At this point not much surprises us as a community. Atleast that is what i believe. If Kishi decides that the Sharingan can tell the difference, then ok, i guess thats more ammunition for the Uchiha fans to use against everyone in fights.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

true to that ... it used to be much better now it is like bleach power attack after power attack with no effect basically

yeah it will be interesting but I fear we will see something like Obito giving rinnegan to nagato which shouldn't be possible unless kishi breaks spacetime continuum which I fear he will do because IMO he doesn't care about timeline
    Could it be that when Tobi said that he was just acting in his Madara persona? Which would mean that it was Madara who gave Nagato the Rinnegan and not Obito...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member naruto78's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

starting to consider that the masked man that met with itachi is tobi using henge no jutsu! The rinnegan were given to nagato by madara himself I think. All obito did was using his name and doing to spread fear !

New Reply
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast