Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

123 43.31%
  • Good

112 39.44%
  • Average

28 9.86%
  • Boring

10 3.52%
  • Bad

11 3.87%
New Reply
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 601 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    GUYS,and above all @zehahaha, LOOK AT THIS: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/6 there are 2 naruto! one behind and one in front of kakashi . when the behind one (not the one appealed by madara) talks to madara,the latter says Over there. it's clearly that MADARA MEANT THAT THE REAL NARUTO IS THAT ONE!
    Yeah saw that, it would've been dumb if it was real Naruto who was sent to the dimension after all

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a crazy theory about Madara n Obito . I think Madara inserted somehow some part of himself in obito. So from the beginning there was more of madara in obito ( that would explain the long hair at the beginning ) but the more obito was growing , the less madara in him , but his mind wasso used to the madara in him that continued the plan . Also i think Obito has resigned from waking Madara up , he wants to realize the plan by himself , without madara . Andabout madara and nagato , i think there are certain info we dont know about uzumaki clan , and i think madara may bring it up against madara .
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Yeah saw that, it would've been dumb if it was real Naruto who was sent to the dimension after all
    btw,madara has got the rinnegan,not the sharingan. it may be that he could check even the KB thanks to those eyes (hence no sharingan's power up). yet,he would have been an idiot if he had seen only the naruto in front of him and not the one in front of bee.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

uhm,but here http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601/5 madara is referring to the place where he fought the kages....

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

btw,madara has got the rinnegan,not the sharingan. it may be that he could check even the KB thanks to those eyes (hence no sharingan's power up). yet,he would have been an idiot if he had seen only the naruto in front of him and not the one in front of bee.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

uhm,but here http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601/5 madara is referring to the place where he fought the kages....
    rofl i swear those bad translations got me so many wrong ideas in the past ... now who shall i believe ? well if he says over there reffering to the kages then a one shot super giant rasengan might do obito a favor and send him meet rin in the other word (i hope he isnt pedo....)
    but this would be retarded because i'm expecting gai to go 8 gates and kill obito lolz ... or maybe the 8 gates will scare the shit out of obito who will retreat to find naruto eating some ramen in the other dimension and saying: " sup obito , would you like a rasengan or 8 gates ? i will allow you to choose your death lulz"
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah Rinnegan doesn't have either since Nagato wasn't able to tell who's real and who's the clone either

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

ROFL just thought of this -_-
    why does naruto go like :"now is time to fight , instead of talking" to kakashi ...while he goes to even humiliate himself infront of sasuke ...i'm willing to bet when naruto and sasuke will fight , naruto will talk and talk and talk then cry and cry and cry before he decides to switch to bijudama/rasengan spam

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

the "this is a bunshin" is another thing pulled out of nowhere ... no doujutsu should be able to tell a kage from a bunshin (actually it was proven )
    nagato had the highest level of sensing and he could just track chakra , something naruto in sage mode might even be able to outperform (since he recognized kakashi's chakra missing between 100000 chakras) ...but we didnt see nagato's full detecting abilities
    regardless, he shouldnt be able to tell a clone from a real

wait i know -_-
    motherf**king hashirama cells again
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah Rinnegan doesn't have either since Nagato wasn't able to tell who's real and who's the clone either
    I wouldn't compare nagato's rinnegan to madara's one: madara's one has sharingan's abilities too,whereas nagato didn't...

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    rofl i swear those bad translations got me so many wrong ideas in the past ... now who shall i believe ? well if he says over there reffering to the kages then a one shot super giant rasengan might do obito a favor and send him meet rin in the other word (i hope he isnt pedo....)
    but this would be retarded because i'm expecting gai to go 8 gates and kill obito lolz ... or maybe the 8 gates will scare the shit out of obito who will retreat to find naruto eating some ramen in the other dimension and saying: " sup obito , would you like a rasengan or 8 gates ? i will allow you to choose your death lulz"
    lol,naruto who trolls tobi while eating ramen. ehy,I want some!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There was 3 times when Ee landed a hit on Madara : One without Oonoki and Madara couldn't react and got engulfed into the lava, the second time with Oonoki and he couldn't react either and his Susanoo got pierced, and when Oonoki and Ee got behind him when Tsunade attacked him and was using Susanoo

In no situation we have seen him dodging this combination, nor we've seen him landing blows (if you think Madara sneaking behind them with Susanoo when he used his polen thing as a hit, well it's not, because it wasn't Ee there, but Oonoki who was flying to begin with)

And if you speak about when Ee got captured by Madara's Mokuton clone when he was distracted, well... That was only Ee, not Ee + Oonoki
    Couldn't react? Madara reacted fine twice, blocking Ee's punch with his arm and taking no damage, which is a feat in itself. Ee outright stated that he needed more speed to get past Madara's guard. What, you think he and Onoki team up for the fun of it?

And you seem to be forgetting that Madara wasn't even taking them seriously. So it wasn't even as if he was doing his best to counter them. If you consider a hit on Susanoo to be an act of speed, then Mei and Tsunade much be insanely fast too...

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Are you kidding me? Naruto has already proven to be faster than Raikage without his cooperation with Kurama. That was already considered as amazing. Maybe Raikage reached that level of speed when Oonoki helped him, but it certainly wasn't level that Naruto displayed when he saved Kakashi and Gai. Let's face it, the 5 Bijuu blast was shot from point blank range and Naruto got to the spot to cover them before the blast that was already shot. That level of speed wasn't displayed before nor after that. We've yet to see it against Madara, in my opinion.
    Yeah, when he's using shunshin. Without that, Naruto was still pretty average considering none of his opponents had an issue with his speed. And you do realize that Naruto wasn't all that far from them when he did that? It's hardly the first time we've seen a speedster intercept/counter a point blank attack.

If that's your opinion, then we must consider Naruto an even bigger idiot then ever if he's still holding back in this situation. But considering there's not only no indication that taking his full mode doesn't automatically grant him that speed, but we have never seen a emotional Naruto "hold back", I serious doubt that.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thuwa25 View Post
    so madara survived his fight against hashirama. i wonder what did he do after the fight besides saving obito. i reckon in the end obito will ultimately get killed by madara. The other mystery is how does madara know about nagato?
    Probably planned stuff and researched to get power and knowledge. He could have also caused wars somehow.

Why would Madara kill Obito? Obito's the only one who can carry out the plan just in case Madara gets sealed.

I think Madara met Nagato when he was little. Probably either knew the parents or he went hunting for Rinnegan, probably using Zetsu. Nagato could have also gained his attention when he was older, but naive hence Madara's comment about Nagato growing up.

i just remembred ... how the hell was izanami supposed to be a counter to izanagi -_- i thought you needed senju dna to perform izanagi , there is no way izanami should have been invented because i doubt hashirama has been supplying the uchiha clan with his dna
    or did i missread some part of the manga?
    I don't think Senju DNA is required for Izanagi, it just helps Izanagi last longer.

Why Hashirama? Hashirama's DNA is stolen constantly because of Mokuton - he was the pinnacle of Senju and as far as we know, the most powerful sans the first Senju ancestor. But other Senju can take his place instead.

who knows ... i wont buy crap explanations like kabuto experimented with him , how the hell do you experiment with bones? all he had were madara bones
    unless kabuto is the rikudo senin reincarnation -_-
    He most likely experimented with the ET Madara, not the corpse. The corpse wouldn't be able to do anything. I think Kabuto messed with the soul.

tobi can be obito,I'm not against this theory,but I'm against the fact that obito was the one who summoned the fox,fooled it (kurama thought it was madara) and fought equally against his master Minato,who didn't even notice it was obito. this is too stretched...
    It's not Minato's fault considering how different Tobi fought and acted from Obito.

And I don't think Kyuubi said it was Madara. He just said "You!" Kishi still kept it suspenseful.

Quote Originally Posted by KKROTTO View Post
    Why ressurrect if in this mode he is immortal ?
    Edo Tensei can't be modified after they're summoned, I guess. For example, Madara most likely can't become a jinchuuriki or even replace his eyes with another without Edo Tensei reversing that or preventing it.

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Well, Obito manages to somehow link the tailed beasts to the ET jinchuuriki, so I don't see Madara having a problem taking the jyuubi. However, Madra would still be old and mortal if Rinne Tensei was used on him. I don't understand his complaint. lol
    I think Madara had more planned with Rinne Tensei. Nagato or he could have done something to make Madara either younger or better in old age so that he wouldn't die. Madara did have hte Rinnegan after all. I'm just assumin though, instead of saying Kishi's inconsistent writing.

There was 3 times when Ee landed a hit on Madara : One without Oonoki and Madara couldn't react and got engulfed into the lava, the second time with Oonoki and he couldn't react either and his Susanoo got pierced, and when Oonoki and Ee got behind him when Tsunade attacked him and was using Susanoo
    Didn't that happen because the mist made it impossible for Madara to see? And Madara got double or triple teamed. That's apparently his weakness as Naruto and Oonoki forced Madara to use Susano'o, and those two and Gaara made Madara finally reveal his Rinnegan and ability to absorb ninjutsu like Pain's Preta Path.

Nope, Rinnegan has absolutely nothing to do with Madara being able to spot the fake and real bunshins. He himself said he was the only one who could tell the difference between the real Hashirama and fake Hashirama, so it's probably only unique to him. NO idea if it's related to Sharingan or EMS, and I forgot if he mentioned it was due to his Sharingan.

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So you're telling me Madara's powers don't make Nagato's look weak?
    yes. i am saying exactly that. Nagato's power was on their own league.

GUYS,and above all @zehahaha, LOOK AT THIS: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/82072451/6 there are 2 naruto! one behind and one in front of kakashi . when the behind one (not the one appealed by madara) talks to madara,the latter says Over there. it's clearly that MADARA MEANT THAT THE REAL NARUTO IS THAT ONE!
    "Over There" it was a continuation of Naruto's question about the Kages.

Naruto: What happened to everyone over there?

Madara: Over there..... I wonder.. I guess they are.... not doing so well.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; September 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Naruto Forever

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I predict that once this arc is over. Kishi will make few chapters about Naruto passing the chuunin exam at his current level against kid like konohamaru classmates
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZoep189auw

i thought madara activated rinnengan just moments beofre his death ? just what was he doing to activate it at such an old age and did kabuto tweak his dna to bring madara back in his prime with rinnengan ? i wonder if madara can edo tensei and bring back his older self ?

i think naruto is still in the battlefield or maybe both of them are clones cuz i see one naruto is beside kakashi while one more is near hachibi
    Last edited by R3D; September 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrCristian View Post
    Yet another plothole... Madara is shown as an old guy when he saved Obito, yet when he meets with Itachi he seems younger and with the hair straightened up, not like in this chapter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    This Naruto is clone also? How the f...? What the hell? How?

Ok, so important question. Is ths Naruto a clone right from the beggining of the the fight, or did Naruto make a clone during the fight and dissapeered? Since i was really disspaointed when Naruto's clone took down third Raikage, now i can see that new Naruto's are not supposed to be messed up with.

Either way (as a Huge Naruto's, Kakashi's and Gai's fan) i can't see them winning here.How to take down immortal Madara? How to take down Obito, when Kakashi is almost exhausted?
    I'm not sure if many others have thought of this but Gai is going to open the 8th gate soon and sacrifice himself. Either against Obito or Madara. It is a must, Kishi needs to show us the power of the 8th gate, the power that trumps Kage level.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea sorry but I still only see 1 Naruto. We assume there are 2 because he is in front of Kakashi then in back ut the picture on the same page in he top left hand corner only shows 1 Naruto. He is fast so he could end up in back after Kakashi talks. I mean if they are 2 Naruto's in front of Madara you telling me he couldnt see 1 because he was just behind someone.
    Counter to your answer is why?, Did Madara ask if it was another clone if there are 2 Naruto's already? why would he waste his breath asking if it would be obvious already

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jibs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Naruto that attacked Madara was originally standing slightly in front of Gai and Kakashi. You can see from the top panel of the 2nd page, a wide shot of the three of them over Madara's shoulder. Then, on the same page, on the bottom panel is Naruto standing directly underneath the 8 tails. The panel to the right of that is a wider look at it. Either Naruto ran over there just to stand underneath him....or Madara saying there's a kage bunshin clone meant there was a friggin kage bunshin clone.

PUT IT TO REST ALREADY.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jibs View Post
    The Naruto that attacked Madara was originally standing slightly in front of Gai and Kakashi. You can see from the top panel of the 2nd page, a wide shot of the three of them over Madara's shoulder. Then, on the same page, on the bottom panel is Naruto standing directly underneath the 8 tails. The panel to the right of that is a wider look at it. Either Naruto ran over there just to stand underneath him....or Madara saying there's a kage bunshin clone meant there was a friggin kage bunshin clone.

PUT IT TO REST ALREADY.
    clone or not, Madara barely flinched and sent Naruto's attack to sh*t like a fly swatter to a fly.

you need brains to fight Madara, not just power and Hashirama had both.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast