Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

123 43.31%
  • Good

112 39.44%
  • Average

28 9.86%
  • Boring

10 3.52%
  • Bad

11 3.87%
New Reply
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 601 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions

Nice chapter. Madara always makes things more interesting.
    And that fan, i wonder what it is made out of... Captain Americas shield i guess? Its sad that Tsunade is cut in half, though i do not see the point of her death, it seems that she is going to die anyway. Dont know what reviving the Kages who were toyed with by Madara is going to accomplish but whatever, she feels the need to.

I wonder what Madara has planned for Naruto and Bee, because if PIS is not included, they should really not have a chance against him, at all. And since Madara has a grudge against Senju and Uzumaki id bet he would go all out on Naruto. Still nice early chapter, but makes for a very long LONG wait.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Naruto is close to Bee, see here:
    there is a Naruto in front of Kakashi, and one behind him.
    He probably concealed himself when he created his KB
    Its not the real one, just the clone seen from another direction.

Thebreal one isnt there. Madara said it. Where's the original.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    That's the biggest issue I have with whole Tobito thing ... well it is safe to say that Tobi as one person at all times which brings all of my timeline issues back .. but I guess that Kishi really doesn't know his timeline very well and will not explain it sufficiently ...

also another thing I hate - another superpowerfull object - I mean UchihaFan is just allmighty I mean can Kishi sink any lower? A fan blocking BijuuDama ... really low in my book
    To be fair, that's not actually a Bijuudama, I mean it's pretty small and probably not made out of too much chakra...and we've seen magical weapons in this manga, and the fan is Madara's trademark weapon...I don't think that should be either shocking or a surprise....just another thing that it's in line with what we have been presented 'til today

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter...just amazing.

it ties the plot between Madara and Obito, and the Kages are shown their true places.

However, Mad respect for Tsunade...a worthy Hokage.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Im still trying to figure out how Sasuke is supposed to surpass this....
    Tobi was planning to sync him with Gedo Mazo, and I reread some of the older chapters, and Tobi views Naruto as a stepping stone for Sasuke...so there will be a way I guess...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    also another thing I hate - another superpowerfull object - I mean UchihaFan is just allmighty I mean can Kishi sink any lower? A fan blocking BijuuDama ... really low in my book
    Again, like i told Uchiha_Blood, you all forget what this Manga revolves around. Understanding what the Manga revolves around will just make accepting these things much easier.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Still Kishi knows how to leave good clif. Seeing half Obito and old Madara can make thousands readers either Rage for the clif or leave them with no patience tilll the next chapter.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Nice chapter. Madara always makes things more interesting.
    And that fan, i wonder what it is made out of... Captain Americas shield i guess? Its sad that Tsunade is cut in half, though i do not see the point of her death, it seems that she is going to die anyway. Dont know what reviving the Kages who were toyed with by Madara is going to accomplish but whatever, she feels the need to.

I wonder what Madara has planned for Naruto and Bee, because if PIS is not included, they should really not have a chance against him, at all. And since Madara has a grudge against Senju and Uzumaki id bet he would go all out on Naruto. Still nice early chapter, but makes for a very long LONG wait.
    Thats the only way Sakura has a chance at surpassing her, by taking her out of the equation all together.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is close to Bee, see here:
    there is a Naruto in front of Kakashi, and one behind him.
    He probably concealed himself when he created his KB
    Oh, I guess I didn't pay close enough attention. I thought there was only one clone present when Madara brought the situation to light. which would of course mean that the real one was in Obito's dimension. Ah when you're wrong, you're wrong. Oh well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Tobi was planning to sync him with Gedo Mazo, and I reread some of the older chapters, and Tobi views Naruto as a stepping stone for Sasuke...so there will be a way I guess...
    But Tobi said that he believed Sasuke could possibly surpass Nagato. I don't think he even considered comparing him to Madara. That would be ludicrous at this point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Also lol, Obito has rigenerative abilities.
    Either Gai whips out the 8th Gate, or they are basically screwed
    The thing I am more interested about is the layer thing .. why is the hands plit into three parts --- shouler, elbow and the wrist basically and wrist and shoulder seems to bee zetsu meterial and elbow is his own - which is BS since we know that Konan tore that away ...

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    To be fair, that's not actually a Bijuudama, I mean it's pretty small and probably not made out of too much chakra...and we've seen magical weapons in this manga, and the fan is Madara's trademark weapon...I don't think that should be either shocking or a surprise....just another thing that it's in line with what we have been presented 'til today
    yeah another cheap shot ... I've never liked riddukou toys or Itachi's toys for that matter ... but this is just ridiculous it seems that it absorbs attacks and than sends them back at you ... just like Utikate's shikai ... it's another hax for Madara ... I mean seriously how many free gifts does he get, mokuton, ET, self regenerating even if he wasn't ET, unlimited chakra, rinnegan, unbeatable self repeling fan ... too much in my book ... I would rather see him use cool jutsus than this ...

Anyway Obito story is gonna be interesting ... still I think Kishi will not be able to explain timeline loopholes IMO because for him there are none in my opinion
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess the timeline issue will be explained with Obito staying for extended period in that in-between world.

but if i skip the obvious problems with the plot, this chapter was good. the way Tsunade is, feels horrible. but the strongest ever character is at play. strongest ever, because "Edo Madara" posses strength of both Hashirama and Madara along with Rinnegan and with an immortal body. Tobi is another one to watch about. the battle is really at it's top.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shezar's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

What lame offscreen....jesus they deserve better then this.
    Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I dont care for fight , the guy at end looks a bit like nagato(probably is aged Madara ).
    If that is really Madara(him already old) then is Edo tensei version of him should be old too.

Disappointment after disappointment...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shezar View Post
    What lame offscreen....jesus they deserve better then this.
    Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I dont care for fight , the guy at end looks a bit like nagato(probably is aged Madara ).
    If that is really Madara(him already old) then is Edo tensei version of him should be old too.

Disappointment after disappointment...
    Kabuto said that his ET was special which I don't understand how he did it since you revive the soul and it makes the body ... it's weird I guess he messed with DNA material to make it younger thus younger body ...

but I agree offscreen battle was lame ... however tsunade will revive them and they will show up again IMO which will be lame also I mean it is infinite battle ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Broda86's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This whole chapter kinda reminds me of Star wars O_o Madara= Sith Lord and Obito= apprentice... Anyways awesome chapter =))
    I cant wait to see the flashbacks of Obito *__*

New Reply
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast