Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

123 43.31%
  • Good

112 39.44%
  • Average

28 9.86%
  • Boring

10 3.52%
  • Bad

11 3.87%
New Reply
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,096 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: Naruto 601 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    But it doesn't look like there's anything near the left side of the face to stop the rock from hitting Obito's face, if not crushing it. Doesn't look like the boulder fell on top of the other boulders or were stopped by it, though the other boulders were stopped by that boulder.
    Dude you are just nitpicking here... The bolders where there. The bosibility that the boulders would slip trough or fell on the other bolders are both a posibility BUT the manga stated that Obito was luky enough for the bolder to not crush his face. He got luky and the bolders fell on the others and he was left safe under them. Seriously i don't understand how you can have a problem with this. It happened many times when bulding colapsed for diferent reasons.

Perhaps you can puts up some matematical calculations with some geometrical analysis of the bolders shape, speed and so on and deduce that they would slip trough but you need to keep in mind this is a manga and Kishi is not perfect at drawing.

Quote Quote:
    Obito probably planned with Madara. The only way he was able to challenge Minato was because of Kamui, though. We saw Tobi surviving the initial strike because he was already intangible, because there's no freakin' way he could react to that. I think only the Raikage could react to that kind of reflex, and even that's unsure.
    Obito had Minato's speed back then when they where fighting. I don't know about shunshin but in combat speed they where using was dead even. Hand movment running and so on. How could obito get to that level? Makes no bloody sense to me...

@jalix

We do have references in the manga with the manipulation of the flames in a way that Itachi could not. Stoping the flames or moving them to chase down Sasuke is not the same thing.

Also its not that Sasuke is worse at tsukuyomi then Itachi... His genjutsu does not have that that which makes it tsukuyomi, the ability to control time... If he could control time in it to some degree i would agree but like this? Its like claiming he has Kotoamatsukami but he can't control people...
    Last edited by xXan; September 19, 2012 at 01:24 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He can control time, it's how he won against Danzou. He's just not nearly as good as Itachi. I also distinctly remember the manga saying you need to awaken both Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to awaken Susanoo.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Dude madara has read the stone tablet remember he said to kabuto " how do you know so much about whats on the uchiha tablet when you cant even read it"

But ok i can give it to you that the CS dose tie in with Sage art.....and to be honest i kinda forgot what we originally started debating lol :3

But Oro did not just want the Rennigan he wanted to know everything the Rennigan was just another step in his long term goal of gaining everything. While Madara seems focused solely on Uchiha/Senju and his Moon eye plan.

And if Orochimaru knew about the moon eye plan...why would he be ok with that.....if the moon eye plan happens then oro loses everything.... So Orochimaru must have had a plan to prevent/save himself from the IT
    By all implication, Madara was the one who wrote the Uchiha tablet. Wouldn't make much sense if someone else wrote it, especially when Madara mentions it contained the information about his way of gaining the Rinnegan.

The Rinnegan isn't just another step, it's pretty much the key to Orochimaru's goal. Only with the Rinnegan would Orochimaru even be able to attempt to learn every ninjutsu. The Rinnegan is the only tool that would allow someone to get around the natural limits.

Orochimaru couldn't even save himself from a regular Uchiha genjutsu. I find it hard to believe that he could have gotten around the presumably most powerful genjutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    they said that the rinnegan doesn't drain body. of course i think different...
    Didn't he died (and his hair turned white) because of the Rinne Tensei?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

New Reply
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74