Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.54%
  • 2] Average

4 3.08%
  • 3] Good

26 20.00%
  • 4] Great

64 49.23%
  • 5] Epic

34 26.15%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 681 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 681 Discussion / 682 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by lenetfm View Post
    i don't know why all of you gays are saying sanji will lose against vergo
    the score now is 2 sanji - 1 vergo so far ....
    maybe sanji didn't use CoA that time and got a crack in his leg ...
    LAWWWWWWWWWW WHAT ARE YOU SCHEMMMMMINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG damn it can't wait till next week
    I guess you meant guys, right?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

how can someone expect aokiji to be in that room??? surely he went away,he may appear in this arc,though. but surely he isn't there amongst caesar,law,vergo ecc. also,when they fought there,caesar was probably hiding,and wasn't expecting those 2 to fight there and to make a mess of the weather.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda is multiplying cliffhangers & new situations too often. I like the arc so far but I still think that it's not clear enough.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Page356's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna guess that S.A.D. is a liquid since they need a tanker to carry it, but what kind of liquid? A drug? A fuel? A random chemical? I'm also guessing the S stands for synthetic

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If its SAD instead of SDA it makes me think it might be a paralell to our world's M.A.D (Mutually Assured Destruction). Whatever it is if Caesar who is willing to make a weapon that is capable of destroying a country is worried about it it really must be something insane. Also beginning to believe that Monet is a snow logia and since Doflamingo is behind her serving Caesar she might be a former slave and if Luffy sees the hoof of the celestial dragons on her during the fight he'll sympathize. And since its very likely that Caesars gonna be kidnapped she may as well join the crew in taking Doflamingo down.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

wow super early chapter didn't expect that

Very interesting chapter I must say, so it looks like caribou is done for, but no one is home at the base.

CC facial reactions have been gold, dude knows how to take a punch and pose at the same time. considering that luffy has to capture him, if that wasn't the case a piss off luffy would have ended this fight quick imo, I guess CC is still needed for the plot to move.

CC is at least putting up more of fight than hody though that isn't saying much, that blue light saber looks kool, am pretty sure the next time he encounters luffy will be the last and most likely captured.

very good start to the sanji V vergo it was intense, but with sanji's fractured bone I can't see him defeating vergo, hey at least he held up his own with a worthy opponent. I think there's more fight left in sanji, but is Oda planning to let sanji fully demonstrate, what his capable of now or later that's question I guess.

smoker is coming but we don't know where exactly, since two chapters ago they all plan out there route, am assuming smoker is searching for Law, would be interesting either way he choose to go.

Vergo was acting very robotic when sanji kick him again, I guess is not often he experience's someone else dishing out the pain.

Finally were about to see the KEY law was searching for, am not even going to try and guess, I want to be surprise, looking forward to next week.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I never had expected Monet to be worth an opponent. She was quick enough to block Luffy's Jet Gatling Gun and to catch him before he tried to stop Ceasar again, and she has a devil fruit ability to produce some resistent matter. The only thing I can say is that she is out of Vergo's league : the man thinks he is enough to deal with Smoker, Law and Luffy at the same time whereas Monet had to call him for backup.

So Doflamingo threatened to kill her if she was to let her master die/be captured. We still have a long way to go before knowing about Monet and Ceasar's stories with Doflamingo. Do you think she was threatened before as so to spy Ceasar for Vergo/Doflamingo or as she always been Doflamingo's minion ? All we know is that Law had no idea about her being a spy despite he was a former Doflamingo's.

Smoker has eventually gotten his jutte back which means he is about to fight. I guess it will be useful against the Iron Vergo. The man sure looks like a beast. Sanji's bone getting broken on the first kick is impressive. I'd love Sanji to escape with the door and to see an Iron Vergo breaking through it. It would probably speed up the plot with the smoke.

So Law's plan has something to do with kidnapping Ceasar and the SDA room. Anyone has noticed the SDA is called a manufacture and that Monet and Vergo have just guessed with the "SDA and Ceasar's capture" motives what is Law's plan ? Come on, Law's plan obviously is to stop for good whatever production was possible on this island inside this manufacture. First, destroy it, then capture Ceasar so that it can't be rebuild.

I'm throwing back in the discussion my theory which is that Ceasar produces drugged candies for Big Mom. Preventing the Yonko for getting her drugged candies will make a mess of the New World. Her sugar candies are only there to calm her down before she gets her real shot - she's a junkie, that's why she dribbles acid. With that move, Big Mom will turn berserk and the New World will turn into chaos.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; September 11, 2012 at 02:49 PM.

10. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanji is a strawhat. They start fighting for real after 3 broken bones, 1 heart attack & a near-death experience

12. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Resgia's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, we have one hint, one hint only, whatever it is that is hidden in the S.A.D room, it can mess up the whole New World.

From a logic point of view it must be something, which DoFla is not interested in using. However, it must be something for what Ceasar needs to be captured. In my opinion, it cannot be a weapon. Maybe a way to start a new war. A war between two Yonkous will lead consequently to one Yonkou less, but that's not convincing me. I have the impression it is something something only a few know of.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, is there any chance Aokiji could be in that room which Law is trying to enter? I mean, he fought against Akainu in that same island and lost. It's possible the Marines had him locked up to prevent some kind of vengence. Aokiji has the intel and power to bring chaos to the New World, and he is a very greatful person, so he would help Law to defeat a Yonkou if Law saved him (he was a Marine once, no big deal to go against a pirate to help his savior).

I would like that. At least seems better for the story than a new crazy weapon.
    Had someone consider that?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

If you read mangapanda's translation Sanji implies Vergo is made out of steel while mangastream translated it into "steel-like strengthening" which implies either CoA, which then again would imply Sanji knows only COO, or Tekkai. The latter fits more since Vergo just demostrated an Rokushiki ability.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BlackSword's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Monet's Power:
    Monet's power seems to me like a Mythical Zoan. Judging by the 'ability' she used it is Probably Bird Bird Fruit Model: Ice Bird or something like that. Mythical Zoans are kinda interesting because they allow both 'shapeshifting' and external abilities. (Examples are Macro and Sengoku both have ranged attacks related to their Zoan fruits.)
    She can probably shape shift into a Bird (What CC meant by she was following Law in a different form.) Harpy (Which is her hybrid form.) And Human Form. (This is just speculation!)

Now that Monet revealed her reason for working for CC/Helping him. I got this image in my head that's like.
    Luffy: So I'll just beat up that stupid Birdman.
    Monet: Wha?!
    Luffy: Then you don't have to help these guys anymore.

"The black blade that cuts your troubles away."
    Spoiler: One Piece Predictions ~ 09/06/2012  show

Supporter of Usopp: Cleavage diving extraordinaire! - 09/29/2010
    My opinions are subject to Radical, Unpredictable, Illogical change without notice.

Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a guess Super Addictive Drug (SAD) actueally it makes sense to me CC test Drugs on the children, and it was cited if i am not wrong that the room is called production room
    Spoiler show

and i think the tankers are needed to tranfert the drugs to BM and we know that BM is a foolish so without her dose she will go crazy ...
    Last edited by lenetfm; September 11, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Page356's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post

So Law's plan has something to do with kidnapping Ceasar and the SDA room. Anyone has noticed the SDA is called a manufacture and that Monet and Vergo have just guessed with the "SDA and Ceasar's capture" motives what is Law's plan ? Come on, Law's plan obviously is to stop for good whatever production was possible on this island inside this manufacture. First, destroy it, then capture Ceasar so that it can't be rebuild.

I'm throwing back in the discussion my theory which is that Ceasar produces drugged candies for Big Mom. Preventing the Yonko for getting her drugged candies will make a mess of the New World. Her sugar candies are only there to calm her down before she gets her real shot - she's a junkie, that's why she dribbles acid. With that move, Big Mom will turn berserk and the New World will turn into chaos.
    It would be interesting if Big Mam was one of the first test subjects of the steroid medicine given to the kids and they just continued giving her more candy over time. It would explain why she is so big, powerful, and quick to anger.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vdk View Post
    Guys, is there any chance Aokiji could be in that room which Law is trying to enter? I mean, he fought against Akainu in that same island and lost. It's possible the Marines had him locked up to prevent some kind of vengence. Aokiji has the intel and power to bring chaos to the New World, and he is a very greatful person, so he would help Law to defeat a Yonkou if Law saved him (he was a Marine once, no big deal to go against a pirate to help his savior).
    Aokiji is confirmed to be alive and travelling on his own : there has been a drawing of him as a wandering man for the next movie. So there is absolutely no chance Aokiji may be there and involved in this and the next arcs. Aokiji's defection is a long-term issue, who will very likely be launched with the Revolution theme.

The only thing who makes sense so far that this SDA manufactures produces something which provides peace to the New World. Destroying it plus capturing Ceasar, these two things will prevent that to be ever produced again and will thus bring chaos. That's why Monet and Vergo both understood Law's plan as soon as the snailphone spoke.

Now the only thing who comes to my mind is drugged candies. We already know they are being produced by Ceasar, so it as to be within this SDA manufacture. Big Mom has behavioral serious issues, is a massive character and cannot stop eating candies. Doesn't that remind you of these kids ?

To me, Ceasar provides her with drugged candies and putting an end to her deliveries will turn her berserk just like the kids did - except that she's probably been drugged for years, with the Marine's first experiment, and that she is a Yonko, so that would bring massive chaos to the New World where she lives.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; September 11, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast