Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Power plot holes in Hitman Reborn

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Power plot holes in Hitman Reborn

Hi Im new to this forum as well to Hitman reborn since I didnt read the manga untill half a year ago - since then a question has been bugging me and I hope that Reborn experts can help me out here.

How can Tsunas dad and Simon be stronger than Tsuna when he defeated Byakuran?

Future Byakuran and indeed all the people in the future had 10 years more experience and 10 years more of training.

Plus Byakuran absorbed the flames of 20 or so strong fighters including Xanxus - and yet Tsuna beat him.

But then Tsunas dad and Simon were way stronger than a Tsuna who beat future Bykuran who was super strong + who absorbed the flames of 20 strong fighter??

These guys couldnt have been so strong or otherwise Byakuran would have been stopped by them.

The only explanation I see is that the Idea that Tsunas dad should be stronger than Tsuna was formulated only after the Future arc - and then its just a Plot hole.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Power plot holes in Hitman Reborn

Haha, you're not the only one this has annoyed. Frankly, it really doesn't make much sense at all and I've no idea how to explain it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kenjixx's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion...
    Tsuna does not have the strong resolve to defeat his father or simon after all he is No Good Tsuna
    Byakuran wins every fight in the future because he can predict every ones move and every possibility there is until Tsuna from the past comes in with the enough resolve he defeat byakuran..

So Tsuna can defeat every one if he really really really want to but most of the time he is just No Good Tsuna.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Simon weren't in the future arc. They found their rings after Tsuna&Co came back, so in the future they were weak and not related to the vongola family.
    2) If remember well 8correct me if i'm wrong), Iemitsu was in Italy with Nana during Byakuran Arc, so maybe he could have beaten Byakuran easily.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Iemitsu's future age is actually 10 years older when compared to the time he defeated Tsuna, his strength level at the future arc should be WAYYY weaker than that. Plus, it was never comfirmed that Iemitsu was actually defeated by Byakuran.

2) According to Primo, when Tsuna's ring got upgraded, he can create 2x flames in one attack, assuming that Byakuran can only create half of Tsuna's flame, having a larger total number of flames than Tsuna won't make him stronger if he can't send them out faster than Tsuna.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keng4896 View Post

2) According to Primo, when Tsuna's ring got upgraded, he can create 2x flames in one attack, assuming that Byakuran can only create half of Tsuna's flame, having a larger total number of flames than Tsuna won't make him stronger if he can't send them out faster than Tsuna.
    It still doesnt make any sence - lets just do the math according to what the characters said:

Byakuran was super strong on his own + he absorbed the flames of some 20 strong people including the Varia, Rukudou, Dino ect

He compleately dominates tsuna with using less than 10% of his power - he said so himself.

So basically Byakuran with using just 9% of his power has at least 2 times tsunas power -

So byakuran at 100% would be around 25 times stronger than Tsuna.

Than Tsuna gets a powerup and suddenly 50% of his power are 80% of Byakurans power - thus a 100% tsuna is at 160% the power of Byakuran!

And then comes some unknown guy named enma - who not only beats Tsuna but his entire gang at 1/7 of his power!!!!!

NOT ****ING POSSIBLE - Enma at 1/7 of his power would be at least 2 times stronger than a Byakuran who absorbed the flames of 20 strong people and at 100% he would be 14 times stronger than Byakuran - BULLSHIT!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

You aren't the only one who is deeply disappointed here, not to mention Byakuran later was beaten up like a cheap doll in the rainbow arc.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    You aren't the only one who is deeply disappointed here, not to mention Byakuran later was beaten up like a cheap doll in the rainbow arc.
    Yeah that was quite weird.
    But to be fair, Byakuran was like... 10 years weaker no? Or did he carry back his strength from the future?

I saw it as the author's way of underlining Mukuro's strength and how until that final punch against Bermuda,
    Tsuna, Mukuro and Hibari were pretty much fighting at the same level.
    Since it was pretty one-sided when Team Mukuro met Team Byakuran

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuran told Tsuna that if they combined their powers then they could wipe out everyone, this means Yuni found a way to restore Byakuran power but I'm not sure why he didn't use his knowledge from infinite parallel universes to "estimate" the outcomes of the battles.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

If he used the ultra-modern knowledge of medicine to heal Yamamoto, he should had used it to fight Jager.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member apellon's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

is this manga worth reading ???? and if so , could u tell me wich of the early chapter is interesting to understand the plot , and then where can i skip to more interesting parts ???? i ve looked though it , and heard about this title .. it seems about 100 first chapter are just a comedy show ... i m not interested much in that , so thats why i am asking...

New Reply