Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Magi 122 Discussion

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 122 Discussion

This is where you can discuss the current chapter of Magi and make predictions for the next one.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Last edited by igotthegoods; September 03, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 122 Discussion/123 Predictions

Loved the chap . Aladdin and the others sure made a fool out of Alibaba

His expressions were the funniest I'm looking forward to everyone's separate adventures . They will become much more stronger after all

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Alibaba
    Im glad he got away from Sinbad, because that was giving me chills (sin being all manipulative and etc), But idk if i want him next to Aladdin all the time, specially now that they are going to Magnoshutat. At least for now im ok with it =P
    Btw you guys think that Judal somehow will make an appearance in this arc, since he is a full-fledged mage?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Btw you guys think that Judal somehow will make an appearance in this arc, since he is a full-fledged mage?
    That Judal always makes an appearance when you expect less . I would like to see a little after Aladdin reaches Magnoshutat then i wanna see a timeskip if possible

Or at least to see more of Alibaba and Mor adventures and then Aladdin after some time when he becomes stronger

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    That Judal always makes an appearance when you expect less . I would like to see a little after Aladdin reaches Magnoshutat then i wanna see a timeskip if possible

Or at least to see more of Alibaba and Mor adventures and then Aladdin after some time when he becomes stronger
    I think its too soon to have a timeskip xD
    And the thought of seeing Aladdin in the magic academy is just so nice, like a 1000x more awesome harry potter movie.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SubliminalInsanity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, Alibaba is an easy target for pranks when he tries so hard to be cool...kinda like Arthur from Hetalia. XDD

The response to Mor's story of walking in on Ali was priceless, and she's not one to sugar-coat things for sure. Shinobu really knows how to make use of comical moments like this when they are heading towards paths that will change them a lot in the future, and I can't wait to see how each of them will grow. ^ w ^

Best Buds

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post

i think we will see a little bit of everyones adventure then it will be a time skip maybe like 6 months or more

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omegakai View Post
    i think we will see a little bit of everyones adventure then it will be a time skip maybe like 6 months or more
    I think next chap will give a little more insight to what the kou empire is up to as well as everyone departing ways.
    Devour this Manga

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    I think its too soon to have a timeskip xD
    And the thought of seeing Aladdin in the magic academy is just so nice, like a 1000x more awesome harry potter movie.
    You never know, there are manga like "Kamisama no Iuutori" where we had a timeskip after around 15 chapters. It doesn't have to be a big one, I doubt that too but something around 6 months sounds fine to me. From what I know of current raws (and I don't know much XD)

Spoiler show

So we will definitely see a bit from everyone, I feel like all of them will and have to make some big progress because the Kou Empire's princes and princesses will probably are a lot stronger than Ali and the rest. Even Judal probably would have totally dominated Alladin if not for Ugo.

That said I can't wait for the next chap

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't notice the new Magi section finally and Congrats... As for the chapter funny on how they bully Alibaba love to see Aladin make his troll face ^^ only a few weeks before the Anime release I hope the scans will speed up when it airs like Kuroko

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 123 is out :

http://mangafox.me/manga/magi/v13/c123/1.html

Glad to see a section for this awesome manga, It sure is underrated in the meantime but it will get it's recognition soon enough

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply