Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Magi 123 Discussion

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 123 Discussion

This is where you can discuss the current chapter of Magi and make predictions for the next one.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; September 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's finally time for Haku's Djinn Equip? me likes

This "Aum Madura" seems interesting, looks like the manipulative type to me. Kind of wicked that she has all these kids around her :/ wonder what's up with these masks, makes all of them look creepy

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So it's finally time for Haku's Djinn Equip? me likes

This "Aum Madura" seems interesting, looks like the manipulative type to me. Kind of wicked that she has all these kids around her :/ wonder what's up with these masks, makes all of them look creepy
    Haha poor alibaba, Hakuryuu getting his djinn equip first than him xD
    I'm betting that this "Aum Madura" cocky mage will get his ass handed next chapter.
    Last edited by TheBoss; September 05, 2012 at 07:57 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, Haku is only using earth magic, like Wonderman Alibaba on Balbadd.

Good chapter, i like the designs for the pirates and the water guns too.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Haha poor alibaba, Hakuryuu getting his djinn equip first than him xD
    I'm betting that this "Aum Madura" cocky mage will get his ass handed next chapter.
    Well we will have to see if it's his full Djinn Equip but even then, Alibaba still has the problem of Cassims Rukh causing change to his own so it's definitely a lot harder for him atm.

And I'm not sure if Madura will get beat that easily, she appears to be a powerful mage/djinn user

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well we will have to see if it's his full Djinn Equip but even then, Alibaba still has the problem of Cassims Rukh causing change to his own so it's definitely a lot harder for him atm.

And I'm not sure if Madura will get beat that easily, she appears to be a powerful mage/djinn user
    Sure, but it's time we see our main characters skill progression, specially aladdin. And the best way to do that is kicking some cocky mage's ass xD

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chap

It's interesting , especially the new character Olba . I mean he's just a kid but he's kicking everyone's asses , even Aladdin's And the new magic it's awesome I look forward to see Aladdin with more awesome moves like these

Pirates ...very nice !

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out on Sense-Scans site, check it out guys and discuss to your hearts content HERE

New Reply