Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the one who knows everything?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

16 33.33%
  • Fugaku Uchiha

4 8.33%
  • The elders of Konoha

6 12.50%
  • An uchiha

8 16.67%
  • Other(explanation in the comments )

14 29.17%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the one who knows everything?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is the one who knows everything?

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    so you saying Sasuke spend 10 years to get revenge of his family from Itachi when he knew his parents are alive .... don't be stupid .... ( Perhaps , someone should says this to kishi !! )
    dumb ass ... there not alive...but he is still able to meet them/talk to them....Edo Tensei for example.

And we were shown that the uchiha were absent from there homes during the nine tails attack...so the only ones who can tell us why are his father and mother, call me stupid if u want you will feel the fool once it is reveled to be his parents...just as you did with tobi being obito...and if it turns out to be someone other then his parents i will gladly eat my words.
    Last edited by number12michael; September 09, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke knows why the Uchihas betrayed the village. There has already been a tension beetween Uchiha and Senju, and they knew eventually the village would turn against the Uchiha, so they decided to make the first move.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Sasuke knows why the Uchihas betrayed the village. There has already been a tension beetween Uchiha and Senju, and they knew eventually the village would turn against the Uchiha, so they decided to make the first move.
    that's what he heard from tobi

i believe he would want to hear it from his parents himself, and maybe even question them further regarding their personal stances

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

just a stab...but since the sennin's sons demise/death/or even their lives have not been delved into by kishi...this maybe their introduction.

maybe they are in some suspended animation state...or locked in some eternal battle(in another dimension as ex.).
    but definitely these two besides the bijuu could give the answers to sasuke's questions...they are the closest to RS and ninjutsu creation.

big shrugs....

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly guys, it's obviously Hashirama who was never dead to begin with

He's still young and kicking due to his superman genes, chilling out in disguise as a sleeping forest.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum...I could be wrong but didn't Orochimaru get ressurected just for the purpose of helping Sasuke meet this/these so called "know it all"? If It was Tobi or Madara I don't see why Sasuke would need Orochimaru's help, I mean, he was already told that Madara was causing a commotion and even survived the ET being canceled so Sasuke already knows where he is.

I'm guessing it's someone that is right now innaccessible to Sasuke and you would need one of Orochimaru's techniques to get to this place or, like some people mentioned before, it's simply a person that is already dead and Sasuke needs Oro to perform ET in order to talk to him.

I am guessing that after this reunion Sasuke will join Naruto in the fight against Tobi and Madara.
    Last edited by Curtarc; September 09, 2012 at 01:15 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

In that case, why not just ask Kabuto who was right there?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't Kabuto still stuck in the "endless spiral of time" that is Izanami? Since Itachi is gone the only way he's going to be released is if he "accepts who he really is" or something like that. I don't think Sasuke has control over Kabuto the way Itachi did.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I think perhaps Sasuke will turn on Tobi and Madara, because they both have played a big part in the Uchiha's demise. Madara gave the Uchiha a bad rep and passed on the hatred to guys like Tobi who attacked Konoha, and then the Uchiha were suspected because of that.

So I can imagine Sasuke not siding with them. He's more like Orochimaru -- not with Akatsuki and not with Konoha. He has his own agenda and wants to bring back the Uchiha, kinda like Orochimaru's own Hidden Village of Sound.

Who knows, maybe Sasuke will in the future create something like the Hidden Village of Uchiha.

But yea, I can't imagine anyone that "knows everything", other than the Third, Danzo, and Fugaku. If he listens to their sides of the story, atleast he'll have several perspectives on it.

Danzo was pro-Senju, while Fukagu was pro-Uchiha, and Sarutobi Hiruzen was more neutral in the matter.
    He wanted to negotiate with the Uchiha, but was still on Konoha's side as the Hokage.

So if it's anyone, it's gotta be Hiruzen if you ask me.

It would be fitting, Orochimaru meets Hiruzen once again, gets his "arms back" (unless he already has them back) and hopefully Sarutobi kicks his ass one last time!
    "Bad student, bad Orochimaru!" *spank*

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I think perhaps Sasuke will turn on Tobi and Madara, because they both have played a big part in the Uchiha's demise. Madara gave the Uchiha a bad rep and passed on the hatred to guys like Tobi who attacked Konoha, and then the Uchiha were suspected because of that.

So I can imagine Sasuke not siding with them. He's more like Orochimaru -- not with Akatsuki and not with Konoha. He has his own agenda and wants to bring back the Uchiha, kinda like Orochimaru's own Hidden Village of Sound.

Who knows, maybe Sasuke will in the future create something like the Hidden Village of Uchiha.

But yea, I can't imagine anyone that "knows everything", other than the Third, Danzo, and Fugaku. If he listens to their sides of the story, atleast he'll have several perspectives on it.

Danzo was pro-Senju, while Fukagu was pro-Uchiha, and Sarutobi Hiruzen was more neutral in the matter.
    He wanted to negotiate with the Uchiha, but was still on Konoha's side as the Hokage.

So if it's anyone, it's gotta be Hiruzen if you ask me.

It would be fitting, Orochimaru meets Hiruzen once again, gets his "arms back" (unless he already has them back) and hopefully Sarutobi kicks his ass one last time!
    "Bad student, bad Orochimaru!" *spank*
    i bet its to unlock the reaper seal......like you said the 3rd makes sense...he was neutral it was emphasized by tobi in his story to sasuke ..... and it would make sense for oro to help sasuke because he will beable to get his arms back at the same time (thus improving his power....maybe enough to take on sasuke?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it's rikudou's sons...why would oro question sasuke about his wanting to meet"them"?

because,he probably figures that it has no relevance to sasuke...but sasuke is actually delving deep on this decision...questioning his existence...
    Last edited by gnut; September 10, 2012 at 07:17 PM.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe its who or whatever Black Zetsu originated from. He has frequently mentioned in the series "he is from the earth itself" and could be immortal "recording" events throughout history. There could also be several other beings like him but not necessarily more Black Zetsu's who are also immortal and unlocking treasures like Mangekyou Sharingan or having Sacred Senju Blood allow to you control one of these beings and learn from them. Also having a tie in to the Sage of the Six Paths

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i bet its to unlock the reaper seal......like you said the 3rd makes sense...he was neutral it was emphasized by tobi in his story to sasuke ..... and it would make sense for oro to help sasuke because he will beable to get his arms back at the same time (thus improving his power....maybe enough to take on sasuke?)
    Exactly. Itachi also showed this to Sasuke with his genjutsu. And of course, Orochimaru's motivation would be perfect to help bring back the Third with the deathreaper seal

26. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke figured out that Itachi became pro-Konoha because he was put under such a genjutsu by Uchiha Shisui; since Itachi remained pro-Konoha after Shisui's "suicide", Shisui had to still be alive. To learn the full truth, Sasuke now intends to have a little talk with him.

Hence why Kabuto never managed to find Shisui's body, despite being able to obtain samples from all those other bodies including Uchiha Madara; Shisui was simply never dead to begin with.
    Last edited by lurk; September 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But Shisui doesn't have eyes left, so him being alive would be quite pointless
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast