Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the one who knows everything?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

16 33.33%
  • Fugaku Uchiha

4 8.33%
  • The elders of Konoha

6 12.50%
  • An uchiha

8 16.67%
  • Other(explanation in the comments )

14 29.17%
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the one who knows everything?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think is the one who knows everything?

Interesting, Shisui was kind of neutral in the whole massacre thing too. He was an Uchiha but didn't want the coup as far as I know.

Although I'm starting to doubt it's the Third, because Orochimaru said "they"....so even if it's the third, someone else will appear too

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Interesting, Shisui was kind of neutral in the whole massacre thing too. He was an Uchiha but didn't want the coup as far as I know.

Although I'm starting to doubt it's the Third, because Orochimaru said "they"....so even if it's the third, someone else will appear too
    the sons(rikudou's)
    they're going to give sasuke a chakra boost/power up like the bijuu did for naruto...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt that but you never really know with these mangas

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the one who knows everything is Grandpa/grandma cat.

And sasuke wants to meet 'them", grandma and grandpa cat of the uchiha clan.

Yeah. It make sense.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silver Naizel's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This person must be a shinobi whose Sasuke knows and who is related with Konoha's past normaly also, I don't think that Orochimaru can resurrect Rikudou Senin seeing that he would have done for a long time logically especially as I don't think too he is able to do it!

I think Sasuke would meet the elders of Konoha because these are the only ones still alive and able to tell the truth.
    Maybe Madara nevertheless, I don't think that Orochimaru or Sasuke know if he is alive or not.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, lets think about this, the scroll was in possession of Orochimaru, it was in some sort of hideout of his, maybe one kept secret for a reason, Suigetsu claimed they could control the world with it but it doesn't seem like he can use it, if it was left in a secret hideout then we can probably assume Oro didn't have any immediate plans for it, so it can't be too related to Orochimaru's goals, but it is somehow relevant to everything going on, and also Sasuke's character development apparently.

Oro did say "They" the ones who know everything, in a place Sasuke knows well, we automatically assume Konoha, or an Uchiha related place, but that may not exist anymore with Konoha being destroyed, for all we know, Pain destroyed the Tablet.

It could be the Uchiha place with the cats, or perhaps the ruins where Sasuke and Itachi fought, with that throne, for all we know it could be an Orochimaru hideout we haven't even seen.

We have no idea what the scroll is, we mostly assume it's a summoning of some kind but we have no idea, it is powerful enough to control the world, the entire Uchiha clan resurrected would be interesting but they were destroyed by Itachi and apparently Madara/Tobi, so I would be seriously doubting their overall strength as an army and their knowledge for that matter.

Whatever this is, or "they" are, it must be ancient, or at least something in the Madara tier.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

What if it's where the Uchiha tablet is? That's a place Orochimaru and Sasuke know well... Orochimaru and Kabuto did study the tablet right? Or maybe Madara was just guessing when he said that.

Whoever Sasuke's seeking...that person knows of the whole fated Uchiha hatred.

I rewatched the flashback where Itachi fights with the Uchiha police and curses the clan, as he throws a shuriken at the clan symbol.
    He was really upset with his father Fugaku. He accused him of spreading hatred and causing unnecessary pain, being impulsive without thinking.

Therefore I hope Sasuke will talk to their father. I for one would like to see more on this character, he seems kinda sinister. Some father he was..

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    What if it's where the Uchiha tablet is? That's a place Orochimaru and Sasuke know well... Orochimaru and Kabuto did study the tablet right? Or maybe Madara was just guessing when he said that.

Whoever Sasuke's seeking...that person knows of the whole fated Uchiha hatred.

I rewatched the flashback where Itachi fights with the Uchiha police and curses the clan, as he throws a shuriken at the clan symbol.
    He was really upset with his father Fugaku. He accused him of spreading hatred and causing unnecessary pain, being impulsive without thinking.

Therefore I hope Sasuke will talk to their father. I for one would like to see more on this character, he seems kinda sinister. Some father he was..
    yeah its going to be his mom and dad.....before itachi vanished he said that sasuke could have been the one to change their mom and dads minds

i hope its the former kages tho
    but it could be something that we have never seen before
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru, hands down. He seems to be prepared for anything.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the "uchiha meeting thing" or the elders of Konoha... one of those seem to be almost a given but don't forget.. either way.. it's gonna be Kishi alongside them... maybe in form of a totem or some hidden uchiha text, next to THE uchiha hidden text??.. or he will just pop up as a different elder?? The flegmatic twin of the 3rd Hokage...?? You know.. He was cool and so on.. but he wanted to be in the shadows..didn't care.. AND WHOOOPSIE.. found him... so what to do next... just spill the beans!!... Care to guess the rest...
    Peace

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah its going to be his mom and dad.....before itachi vanished he said that sasuke could have been the one to change their mom and dads minds

i hope its the former kages tho
    but it could be something that we have never seen before
    I hope it's his parents because he never got to talk to them. Could be the Third, or Fugaku along with Danzo. The big players of the massacre. *shrug*

Danzo's corpse and Fugaku's eyes should be in Tobi's lab or hideout. They did collect plenty of eyes from the massacre after all. Maybe even Sasuke's mom's eyes are there
    Last edited by Notak; September 23, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Man who knows everything

When Sasuke talked to Orochimaru about "man who knows everything" they kept saying "them": http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/593/10
    "They" can change the outcome of this war, they know about village, shinobi, history...

recent anime episodes show new ninja fraction: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nokizaru_Group
    they appear awfully powerful against shinobi. they don't belong to any village. they are hunting ninjas for money. using certain dust/spore/bacteria/virus they prevent usage of jutsu.

what do you think could they be the mistery?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Man who knows everything

I'm going to go out on a limb, and say no. I think it is very unlikely that some random guys from the anime filler are going to play integral roles in this stage of the manga.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Uchiha_Blood
    Man who knows everything thread has been merged with this one.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a bit complicated.
    Even after being sealed by Totsuka at the hands of Itachi, Orochimaru's intellectual influence has carried out through Kabuto's role in the plot, pointed out by Obito.
    None of the names that spring to my mind makes any sense.
    Konoha elders, Madara, Obito.. They cannot be. There must be something only Orochimaru can do. I don't know. Can it be Edo Tensei again to revive some past name? So, maybe they're going to that well-known place just to get those people's DNA and revive them. But why not use Tsukuyomi on Kabuto to learn how to cast Edo Tensei and make him revive those people, then? If Itachi can use this to dispel the jutsu, the opposite of it may also be possible, too.
    Besides, why revive someone who is possibly not going to collaborate? I guess, upon reading that scroll, Sasuke thought that there was something in this matter to get Orochimaru interested in.

I hope it's an unknown character, but I doubt it. Generally, Kishimoto really likes cliches, as in the case of Tobi being Obito.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast