Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 371 Discussion/372 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 371 Spoiler Discussion Thread

I thought the majority were saying never bring kishimoto back lol.

Kei1 saw Natsu, but kei2 if he saw her he would think oh thats my first crush.
    Kei2 never saw her, the week before the big bang he was at Reikas house and kei1 was with tae and bump into.

But I know alot of people were always saying they like Sei because she could fight.

tbh I do like my ships x blah as long as it fits in plot. I always liked the reika having a crush on Kurono during the missions and how gantz would bag her out for it. So I like that shes back but its bit too weird and hax to have it this way. I wanted to see it as a reward and had the gantz ball do it not some 'here u guys have no value lolz' then zip shes back.
    But they'll prob get killed off to prove more a point from what the aliens are saying and to trigger a battle.

I don't think we will see our main characters living in peace with these two things claiming how they're the galaxy police.
    Last edited by 102jayday; September 23, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't really matter if Kurono2 never met her in the ship...we the readers know Natsu was a bad person to Kurono. Knowing that, it wouldn't be appropiate to place her along those characters like Sei and Reika, it would feel weird...she was never relevant anyway.

Well, i never liked the ships, but that's just me...and it feels out of place to see that conversation between Sei and Kurono.

Makes sense? Yes, she liked Kurono (for like half an hour) and she is sad he doesn't feel the same about her.
    Is it appropiate to make such scene in a place like the room of truth at this stage of the manga? Not for me.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah its pretty lame XD Wouldn't she be like omg im naked omg where am i, omg two giant things.
    True it would be weird having her there.
    I wonder how Nishi is doing.....

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Sei was clearly influenced by the aliens if she knew she was about to die again or whatever.

Perhaps they have been reprogrammed not to care about clothing. Just wait til Gantz ends with Kei replacing the god aliens, chilling in the room of truth for all eternity with his harem of 2d women. Nice mix of the film/anime endings and Oku's hentai roots?
    Last edited by Damura; September 23, 2012 at 10:30 AM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I am more interesting in seeing which famous/infamous people will appear on the giants head than the same story from last chapter, the crying and stuff. I hope Oku will not reduce this to teenager stuff again, Kei has has his growth in this manga over and over again. Why do we have to see his "coming of age" with these characters again? plus the shipping is there as well, TAKE CARE OF REIKA YOUNG ONE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

90% of the cast are teenagers :'/

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^

90% of the cast are teenagers :'/
    If we take into consideration aliens, not that much, Kei, Katou, Tae and Cherry are really the main ones that are younger, Nerdo but he joined afterwards. But the focus is no Kei with this. He has been through everything, most people who are like 70 have not been through what he has been through. I just find the crying and stuff illogical for someone of his caliber. I mean during the Buddha arc he showed signs on power, plus it go more tense after the Dino arc, with the Vampires he also was a bit scared, but still hanged onto what he learned from. Katou should also know better, he faced Nura ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Only thing i HAZ to say...

Bring Osaka Rapist!

... or just make more Kei's...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it looks like Oku not only hates Host but hates Izumi as well. By far he would make the best addition to the team.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Damura: Well, Kishimoto was revived for Katô like jayday already said.

Jayday: Natsu was bad to Kurono last time their meet...so she doesn't mean anything...and Akira, well, i guess no one cares lol, let's not forget these are fictional characters and the reader has to feel anything in order for this plot development to be effective. People has been saying for years "bring back Kishimoto, bring back Sei..", well now they're back...

I think this massive resurrection takes away some shocking scenes of the manga for me...i don't care about the old man tho. i stopped caring about him in the Osaka arc where he did nothing and stopped being relevant as a character for me, and Reika...well you know about her.
    You know, Sakata was right. The whole reviving them really cheapens their life's and really there importance in this manga. It's kinda like Zetman.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Gantz 371 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Izumi View Post
    Well it looks like Oku not only hates Host but hates Izumi as well. By far he would make the best addition to the team.
    boy...that would rev kei up good...izumi

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Yeah its pretty lame XD Wouldn't she be like omg im naked omg where am i, omg two giant things.
    True it would be weird having her there.
    I wonder how Nishi is doing.....
    i too wonder how nishi is making out...i'm sure he did not get rezzed to get off-panelled like reika did
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    You know, Sakata was right. The whole reviving them really cheapens their life's and really there importance in this manga. It's kinda like Zetman.
    I agree with this honestly. It was nice to seeing some character revivals at the beginning but at this point, reviving a bunch of people really will just be unneeded. It's surprising to see Sei out of all people be revived, but if the aliens are about to kill these guys off to "prove a point," just do it already! I know I'm being impatient, but I don't want to see a billion panels of peoples faces and then having this group getting killed off. I'm still hoping to see Kei and Katou rebel with the rest of the ganzters in a moment here.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Please bring back the Osaka rapist, pretty please.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    For me it cheapens their deaths and it cheapens the quality of the manga overall.

What pisses me more if the tagline in the second scan "they can't allow them a peaceful death"...come on, this is suposed to be tragic? They were brought back to life! This is just a lame plot device to bring back old characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolperson1145 View Post
    I'm still hoping to see Kei and Katou rebel with the rest of the ganzters in a moment here.
    It's gonna happen that's for sure...that thing just brought back 4 people to life from scratch and it's going to get killed by bugs with "minimal" technology. Why? Because Kurono has to prove a point right Oku?
    Last edited by GAT-X252; September 23, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, to be completely fair kurono did initially mean to bring all of them back from the dead. It was due to happen, the author just made it happen in a moment where doing so would bring them no joy.

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast