Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: The Senju's or the Uchiha's

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Senju's

56 74.67%
  • Uchiha's

19 25.33%
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Minato and Naruto vs Tobi and Sasuke

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato and Naruto vs Tobi and Sasuke

Haven't seen this one yet. And it could be the best match up. I was going to put Tobi with Itachi but it seems fit that I put Sasuke instead.

I'll start it off by saying, IDK. I really dont. I want to say Minato and Naruto take it but Im not sure. What do u guys think. The Will of Fire or Hatred, the Uchihas or the Senjus

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato and Naruto vs Tobi and Sasuke

Err... If Minato can KO Sasuke quick enough, and then suicide attack Tobi with his Death God seal, then I guess it'll be Naruto's victory. If Sasuke Susano'os from the very start, we'll have a drawn out battle that I don't feel like debating out yet, lol.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ehhh I think Minato would be enough to kill them both...hirashin to sasuke[since ssasuke is way slower than minato] Minato would kill him before sasuke would be able to summon/or think about sussano or use amaterasu, as for madara we saw this fight and 16 years ago minato was exhausted because of childbirth.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is Minato will have to mark Sasuke in order to get to him...and Sasuke won't commit the mistake Tobi did, because he cannot let the kunai get into his blind spot...also seeing that even with a weak eye Sasuke just went all out using Susanoo to keep himself away from enemies techniques...Minato won't be able to just Hiraishin to Sasuke...
    This fight also counts because of the team work...especially when both Naruto and Minato are the types that gladly sacrifice themselves

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Put up a poll!!

I'd say it would be one hell of a fight, but I'd say Minato and Naruto would win...
    We haven't seen Sasuke's EMS yet, so that might chance a bit, but from what we saw, that's how I see it :

- Minato can beat Sasuke in a few seconds.
    - Tobi can beat Naruto in a few seconds.
    - Minato can beat Tobi.
    - Minato wins.

Their downfall could be Minato and Naruto's love actually...
    The fact that Naruto is weaker can force Minato to fight on his toes, and try to protect him, which would ultimately be an issue.

But, for now, I'd say Minato and Naruto wins.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Theres not a shinobi that can beat Naruto and Sasuke in a few seconds.... If at all.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato and Naruto. If Minato can beat Tobi, which we all know he has been shown to do, Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against the both of them. It probably wouldn't end quickly, because Sasuke has handled a fast opponent such as Raikage, but it would obviously lead to a win for Minato and Naruto, IMO.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, Madara was able to handle Minato fine and even tank a Rasengan from him without it disabling him. In an actual fight to the death, I think Madara could take them both. He combo his phasing with Sasuke's techniques could really make them a lethal pair.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I don't know, Madara was able to handle Minato fine and even tank a Rasengan from him without it disabling him. In an actual fight to the death, I think Madara could take them both. He combo his phasing with Sasuke's techniques could really make them a lethal pair.
    Minato proved that he can easily counter Madara's phasing with his speed, since he would need to turn solid to do any damage. Although I doubt Madara would fall for this same thing twice, I still think Minato's Hiraishin gives him the edge in a square off against Madara.

Basically, it comes down to Minato Vs. Tobi/Madara and Naruto Vs. Sasuke, IMO both Minato and Naruto can win these fights with their abilities and if Naruto were to lose to Sasuke, Minato could take Sasuke out.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If I were 100% sure Madara had access to any Mangekyou Sharingan Jutsu I'd have given it to Team Uchiha. But, thanks to his recent "fight" against Minato, I'm not sure that's within his power.

So it'd be Sasuke with all his MS might, and Madara with his...S/T jutsu. If Madara touched Naruto and put him in his alternate dimension while Sasuke was in there, it'd essentially be down to Madara vs. Minato while Sasuke and Naruto fight inside the alternate dimension. Sure, Madara had to give up his partner, but he got rid of Naruto too.

On the other hand, he could probably drop Naruto in and pull Sasuke out, essentially ones-shotting Naruto out of the battle and turning it into a one-on-two match.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruffy View Post
    Minato proved that he can easily counter Madara's phasing with his speed, since he would need to turn solid to do any damage. Although I doubt Madara would fall for this same thing twice, I still think Minato's Hiraishin gives him the edge in a square off against Madara.

Basically, it comes down to Minato Vs. Tobi/Madara and Naruto Vs. Sasuke, IMO both Minato and Naruto can win these fights with their abilities and if Naruto were to lose to Sasuke, Minato could take Sasuke out.
    Minato didn't counter Madara with his speed, He required the second stage Hiraishin to do it and even then he didn't finish Madara off. Anyway, With Sasuke and his techniques there, Madara wouldn't need to do any direct attacking himself. He could leave it mostly to Sasuke while he plays support. Especially if Madara covers Sasuke's attack with his own body. Minato and Naruto can't counter something they can't see.

Far as we've seen, Sasuke got better odds against Naruto then Naruto has against him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

from what ive seen tobi doesnt have anything special that can really kill a competent ninja, his his S/T ability is all that hes got working for him at the moment and that was easily figured out and counterd to great effect by minato even though tobi had some prior knowledge of minato

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well stabbing a person with a kunai would still be an effective way to kill someone, But really all Madara has to do is play support and let Sasuke deal with finishing them off.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zero Sama's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I don't know ... taking a rasengan in his back ... getting stabbed with Kunai and losing his contact with QB and his left arm and then running away ... I cant exactly say he was able to handle minato
    Last edited by Zero Sama; July 31, 2010 at 03:44 AM.

22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara was able to handle Minato's attack and follow him. Even after being stabbed and Rasengan'd, Madara was still able to walk and do his ability. Now consider what he'll be able to do when he's not the only one attacking and thus doesn't have to go solid. Imagine the sort of combos he could set up with Sasuke, Who would be free to attack without worry of hurting Madara.

New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast