Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 131 Discussions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    "I fancy myself as a fine example of womanhood...
    the kind that clambers on a bike and rides off like John Wayne on a horse
    "

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Spoiler Thread

seems chapter is called "Guards of the Holy City" - 聖都の前哨
    Last edited by claremore; September 29, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by claremore View Post
    seems chapter is called "Guards of the Holy City" - 聖都の前哨
    Yeah, TSS has the tittle of the chapter up already.
    "The Advance Guards of the Holy City" or
    "The Holy City Outpost"

Hope the chapter is out soon.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 29, 2012 at 08:23 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting title.. I have high hopes for it. Crossing my fingers so I won't be disappointed like I was with the last two chapters because to me they were so superficial and nothing deep like I'm used (Ok I know there are some of these every while by looking at the manga overall especially in the very first ones but still I want something to get me hooked like the old days..).

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope nothing bad will happen to Miata, Clarice, Galatea, Galk and Cid.
    The title itself probably mean that things just got real even inside Rabona. OR it may refer to ghosts fighting Priscilla just few meters outside city walls.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

What I hope it's for a bloody charter not more talk the last four charters were not more than trash so f*ck*n boring seemed yagi loss the touch an claymore.

---------- Post added September 30, 2012 at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was September 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM ----------

The charter it's out on tss is the real one.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Not fake the real deal.

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

I found something from baidu.
    Chapter 131 Spoiler
    Source: baidu.com
    Credit: 狄特莉絲

Spoiler show

Google Translate
    Spoiler show

From what I can tell, the awakened beings fled to the Holy City and the warriors started to take out the awakened beings, no Cassandra and no Mei (no sure who this is). Clare and Miria teamed up and take on OOXXX (not sure who this is either lol), while the others are 6 vs 1, with Galatea occasionally yoki manipulating it.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 30, 2012 at 02:24 AM.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

On tss it's the Chinese scan

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out.

OOXXX must be Prisscilla/Destriella or whatever it's called. If there is no Cassandra I don't see an opponent Clare would need a help with. As for Mei, Miata maybe? 5 ghosts + Clarice + Galatea manipulating.

And thanks serpico for informing us (but you could have provided a link too ;P): http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore

Edit:
    lol
    They suddenly have bows.
    Last edited by Goral; September 30, 2012 at 01:24 AM.

15. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Only the Rabona soldiers possess bows and arrow (about the link I lack knowledge to post link like all you do) I tink raki it gonna ending it lunch for Chronus and lar because raki it alone with the two of them.
    Last edited by serpico; September 30, 2012 at 01:55 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like raki will be the new toyboy for chronos and lars. lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else thinking that Helens attack somewhat looked like Jean's Drill Swrd?

Looks good to me, I especially wonder what Raki is thinking about and what Chronos and Lars could want of him. And where is Prissy all of a sudden?
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

These two ABs kinda look interesting. One reminds me of that apostle in Berserk and the other one just looks funny. Too bad, they're quickly getting eliminated...

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

The Chapter is out! Thanks Gene for the chinese scanlation!

Chapter 131 Translation.

The Holy City Outpost or
    The Advance Guards of the Holy City

Under the overwhelming power of Priscilla, what are awaken beings doing?

- Awaken Being 1: Damn that monster...

The desperate explosive power from a hunger intensively craving for blood and flesh

- Awaken Being 1: Blood, give me your flesh and blood!
    - Galk: Second formation, spread out!
    - Cid: Fire!
    - Awaken Being 1 - Only with this level of attack. You annoying little brat!
    - Miata: Mama!
    - Charice - Yuma-san, Cynthia-san
    - Cid: Things are really starting up, the sleeping beauty is safely pulled out then?
    - Helen - Heh, it was easy. However, no matter what we did there was no response, but when that little brat calls out to her she just came out like that, it really pisses me off.
    - Cid: Don't be jealous now. Considering Clare is like his guardian, thus in a death and life situation, she has strongest sense of responsibility to Raki. Pay close attention, without something she could hold on to, she would risk her life needlessly again.
    - Cid: Sorry, wasn't quick enough.
    - Deneve: You and your outer appearance are different, you are a good man.
    - Cid: What you mean different from my appearance, it really sadden me.
    - Deneve: We have made it very clear to Clare already, but who knows how much Clare has really taken in. We won't let her proceed with any of her reckless action again the second time.
    - Tabitha: Just like the Agatha's awaken body, within the many bodies only one is with all the vital organs, while all others are fakes. However, what different from Agatha is that it spread her yoki evenly among all the bodies, so it's really hard to tell which one is the real one.
    - Miria: It's no big deal. This will be finish when we cut off one of the head, that's all we need to know. This is a high ranking awaken being, but now it only an opponent that was drained of its power and forced back to here. Then, we just have to cut off all the heads to finish this.
    - Clare: What's going on, this kind of the fighting style is completely different from what I used in the past. Expanding (opening) a field (film) of yoki (detection or perception I suppose) surronding the body, one can achieve precise movement even beyond the field of vision. That's right, this is Rafaela's fighting style. Perhaps this is a technique that is created only with Rafaela's memories and feelings?
    - Tabitha: It's how it is, the last remaining one is the real body.
    - Awaken being 2: You all damn bitches! (the actual words are some kind of fish insult lol)
    - Helen: Damn, the other side is already done, we have 6 warriors here, this is really embarrassing.
    - Deneve: It would have been simple to finish, who knew this one would be this much more agile than we have thought. The toughest part is this kind of regenerating power. To finish this one up, we need a massive destructive power to deal a fatal blow to its body.
    - Helen: The maximum rotation reached, 55...
    - Awaken Being 1: Ahahaha, this is a so obvious strike, you think you can hit me with this.
    - Galatea: Can't let the Holy City be destroyed anymore beyond this. Only for a moment, I can seal your movement.
    - Awaken Being 1: Bitch! (Bastard)
    - Helen: Take this, you big idiot!
    - Raki: Is that really Priscilla... The one Clare would even give up her life to take revenge on. That time in the Western Land, Priscilla said that she was searching for the faint scent that was on me. It was because she was searching for the origin of that scent that she followed me. I am afraid that origin is Clare then. Then why? It's understandable for Clare to search for Priscilla, but what reason does Priscilla has in searching for Clare?
    - Raki: The one you are interested is over on the other side, what are you guys doing here?
    - Chronos: There is something I want to talk to you about.

Two awaken beings approach Raki, what kind of truth would come out of their mouths?
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 01, 2012 at 01:17 PM.

21. Thanks 17 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That... was it? *Sigh

I mean really, all this chapter did was reshow show Mira and Clare are equal along with all the other things we already knew about the strength of character________, so clearly Yagi had no better idea then showing it to us again needlessly. Such as Clarice still needing to get better (or stop wasting panel time), Helen has an amazing attack but has a hard time always achieving it, Cynthia helps people nicely but Deneve does it rudely but in ways needing done, etc

I suppose it would have been too much to ask for a single new thing done by the character, all they did was recycle old things they did this ch.

Now the good part of the chapter... we can now debate why Chronos and Lars are bothering with Raki (but why the bleep was he unarmed... the holy city not have a sword in his size or something?) It can they small Isley on him or something, Raki should really consider taking a bath at this point.

Lolz... agreed Goral, very random bows finally show up in the series.
    Last edited by Ryus; September 30, 2012 at 02:28 AM.

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast