Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

    1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

    3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

    16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

    9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

    3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

    0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

    0 0%
New Reply
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 325

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

  1. #181
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    of course, it was a female AB ... with a bad haircut, but still a woman. and we saw in the past some AB's with a strange non human form. i don't know the chapter, but miata fought against one before they reached rabona.

    AB's have no genitals in their yomaform. boobs are only secondary sexual characteristics.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #182
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    There are more than one indication that suggests that Raki-Claire relationship is not a brother-sister relationship but is instead directed towards romantic feelings:

    -already said, but the way they kissed is definitely not brother-sister thing

    -what Helen and Deneve said to Raki indicates that even them see him has Claire's lover

    -the way Claire answered the little girl when she was looking for Raki (in the first city after killing Ophelia) is another clear indication that Claire's feeling towards Raki were already changing since in the past she always called him his little brother, this time instead, when the little girl asks Claire, she denies ON PURPOSE that he is his little brother and call him instead "a person very special to me" (or something like that iirc).


    Just because imo there are romantic feelings between Raki and Claire i refuse to be called a pervert, it's stupid.
    Their world, their personal situation, everything about their lives can't be compared to anything "normal" (or even close to it), so imo there is nothing strange for them to begin to fall in love with each other.

    If someone see their relationship simply as brother-sister it's fine by me, almost surely we'll have a clear answer about this matter in the future, but calling other people perverts just because they see things differently (and with good reasons i may add) is plain ridiculous.Whatever.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #183
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    are you sure these old timers are even still alive :3
    I've been busy reading My Little Pony fanfiction

    ......No seriously.....

    *cough

    In any case, when it comes to Claire and Raki's relationship, my feelings haven't changed over the years (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2601) -- I always felt people are way too quick to yell "pedo" these days (the term itself, has become a sort of weird stigma - at least, more then it used to be), as if it's anybody's business what somebody seeks out in the name of love or what people do in their own bedroom.

    If you wanna play Big Brother and start drawing lines, you'd better be perfect or God, and since I don't really believe in either one, I question why your rules or sense of morality is somehow better then mine.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #184
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    I've been busy reading My Little Pony fanfiction

    ......No seriously.....

    *cough

    In any case, when it comes to Claire and Raki's relationship, my feelings haven't changed over the years (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2601) -- I always felt people are way too quick to yell "pedo" these days (the term itself, has become a sort of weird stigma - at least, more then it used to be), as if it's anybody's business what somebody seeks out in the name of love or what people do in their own bedroom.

    If you wanna play Big Brother and start drawing lines, you'd better be perfect or God, and since I don't really believe in either one, I question why your rules or sense of morality is somehow better then mine.
    well if clare had feelings romantic or sexual towards raki (who at that time was a child) that sounds to me like pedophilia...BUT i dont think clares feelings for raki were in that way at the beginning (when they had there good bye kiss), and it was only in those 7 years of being apart that her feelings grew into something more...and raki is an adult now so its all good.

    But were you really reading my little pony fanfiction lol ? <------- Fer real?

    and Shiek whats your opinion on the regenerating awakened ... male or female????? and do you think that awakened beings have sexual organs(and apparently breasts are not sexual organs...as says Bayuga) personally i would count breasts as female organs but hell i could be wrong
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. #185
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    well if clare had feelings romantic or sexual towards raki (who at that time was a child) that sounds to me like pedophilia...BUT i dont think clares feelings for raki were in that way at the beginning (when they had there good bye kiss), and it was only in those 7 years of being apart that her feelings grew into something more...and raki is an adult now so its all good.
    Whatever floats your boat -- Malak is thinking like me; the world they live is vastly different then our own, so you can't look at it with the same sort of mentality as you would with Earth....of course, with me, it's a bit irrelevant because I'm not bothered by it either way. Obviously my views are more complex then what I may be implying, but I'd rather not go in a huge thing about it, unless, of course, you want me too...and I think my animesuki link pretty much showed my viewpoint.

    Quote Quote:
    But were you really reading my little pony fanfiction lol ? <------- Fer real?
    Yep, always have a bunch of stories that need reading; I was sort of joking with the 'cough' bit.

    Quote Quote:
    and Shiek whats your opinion on the regenerating awakened ... male or female????? and do you think that awakened beings have sexual organs(and apparently breasts are not sexual organs...as says Bayuga) personally i would count breasts as female organs but hell i could be wrong
    Um, I'm a bit confused by your question since it doesn't seem to be the typical "can they get pregnant" question...I would say they obviously do have sexual organs in their human-forms...the awakened form is a different matter entirely since it depends on what type of form the person has, but I would still go with the answer of saying yes.

    My response to this question is honesty...."Why would you think they didn't?"
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #186
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Whatever floats your boat -- Malak is thinking like me; the world they live is vastly different then our own, so you can't look at it with the same sort of mentality as you would with Earth....of course, with me, it's a bit irrelevant because I'm not bothered by it either way. Obviously my views are more complex then what I may be implying, but I'd rather not go in a huge thing about it, unless, of course, you want me too...and I think my animesuki link pretty much showed my viewpoint.

    Yep, always have a bunch of stories that need reading; I was sort of joking with the 'cough' bit.

    Um, I'm a bit confused by your question since it doesn't seem to be the typical "can they get pregnant" question...I would say they obviously do have sexual organs in their human-forms...the awakened form is a different matter entirely since it depends on what type of form the person has, but I would still go with the answer of saying yes.

    My response to this question is honesty...."Why would you think they didn't?"

    if u read by a page or two u will see i said they do have genitals but bayuga said they did not and i was just wondering ur point of view ..... and wait i might have just answered my own question....if Agatha said"in this form i am no different from a normal woman" would that imply that her awakened form could lack the necessary stuff lol

    And i guess your right we cant judge them by earth standereds, thus Roxanne and Cassandra very well could have had a sexual relationship(as being gay/bisexual is a "earth" thing i guess it dose not apply in their world)..- while i am on that topic is the vast amount of Homo-eroticism in this manga intentional? best example Roxanne-cassandra(hell roxanne and anyone she was in contact with..that bitch had sex appeal)----and the fact that Cassandra "ate" roxanne ..my head almost exploded at that one

    and yeah it did differ from my usual can they get pregnant comments(which btw i do bring up constantly...must be my desire to see little baby awakened beings :3)


    Edit: Well what the hell happens to their "stuff" when they awaken


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Some what unrelated did you notice that Roxanne appeared to be wearing lip stick( look at her lips compared to everyone else)
    Last edited by number12michael; October 10, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  11. #187
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    And i guess your right we cant judge them by earth standereds, thus Roxanne and Cassandra very well could have had a sexual relationship(as being gay/bisexual is a "earth" thing i guess it dose not apply in their world)..- while i am on that topic is the vast amount of Homo-eroticism in this manga intentional? best example Roxanne-cassandra(hell roxanne and anyone she was in contact with..that bitch had sex appeal)
    While I am a bit confused by homosexuality being an "earth" thing, odds are that it is intentional.

    I often clarify to people that fanon perception isn't necessarily true...like the age-old perceptions of characters like Deneve and Tabitha being lesbians, Helen just being a sex-obsessed succubus etc...if their is genuine implication that, like with Roxanne and Cassandra, that they were together, well that's a different story. As fine as it is, their is always that line between subjective and objective, even in a story like this where the bulk is the former.

    Not that people can't have their own subjective opinion, like with fanfiction, of course...just that, some people get so caught up in their own perception of things that they forget that's not really how things are.

    Quote Quote:
    and yeah it did differ from my usual can they get pregnant comments(which btw i do bring up constantly...must be my desire to see little baby awakened beings :3)


    Edit: Well what the hell happens to their "stuff" when they awaken
    Heh, well, RakixPriscilla is pretty much my favorite pairing and I did always feel, more likely then hybrids anyway, that Awakened were capable of getting pregnant, as whatever damage the operation did to the warriors is more likely then not to be healed (no scars, normal hair/eye color etc)

    As for their "stuff", it doesn't go anywhere...it depends on the form they have I suppose, as Awakened can manipulate their own bodies unlike any other.
    Last edited by Shiek927; October 10, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  12. #188
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    582
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    in scene 129 we saw no kissing or something similar, only a hug.
    Their reuninon was cut short and we didn't get to see what actually happened. The chapter ended with Clare being shocked to see Raki again. And the next chapter started with her fully dressed and ready for battle

    Quote Quote:
    maybe ... but the relationship between raki and clare is little brother and big sister, and not boy-girlfriend. some perverts want this for some reasons, but i definitive not.
    How is it pervented? Raki is probably around 21 years old. And Clare is probably in her 20's as well. That's not strange.

    Quote Quote:
    you could also say, that priscilla and raki are a pair of lovers, because they slept together in a bed.
    We have only seen this happen once and it happened without Raki knowing it. And Priscilla doesn't really care for Raki, she just wanted to find the source of the scent that was on him.

  13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #189
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    While I am a bit confused by homosexuality being an "earth" thing, odds are that it is intentional.

    I often clarify to people that fanon perception isn't necessarily true...like the age-old perceptions of characters like Deneve and Tabitha being lesbians, Helen just being a sex-obsessed succubus etc...if their is genuine implication that, like with Roxanne and Cassandra, that they were together, well that's a different story. As fine as it is, their is always that line between subjective and objective, even in a story like this where the bulk is the former.

    Not that people can't have their own subjective opinion, like with fanfiction, of course...just that, some people get so caught up in their own perception of things that they forget that's not really how things are.

    Heh, well, RakixPriscilla is pretty much my favorite pairing and I did always feel, more likely then hybrids anyway, that Awakened were capable of getting pregnant, as whatever damage the operation did to the warriors is more likely then not to be healed (no scars, normal hair/eye color etc)

    As for their "stuff", it doesn't go anywhere...it depends on the form they have I suppose, as Awakened can manipulate their own bodies unlike any other.
    you said we cant judge there world by earth standereds.....so if homosexuality is a thing in real life then by what u said it must not apply to the claymore world.

    ok Deneve is just butch dont see her as gay....but come on Tabitha is totally in love with miria...not sisterly love...not motherly love....Sexual love! :P.

    But i to am now confused...are you agreeing with me that Roxanne and cassandra had at the lest romantic feelings(the fact they called roxanne "of love and hate" kinda proves that).

    i never thought of that Awakening dose seem to undo the damage done by the operation......

    And i dont think awakened beings can completely alter there body(i assumed once they awaken there body is stuck like that).....But are you telling me that when Duph went into his awakened form his dick was still there ... he dose not wear pants as an awakened being so i dont know where its hiding ..lol

    and a side note was Riful like Agatha as in was rifuls giant body a "fake" and her real body is that of the human little girl..just as agathas true awakened form was that of a human
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. #190
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    you said we cant judge there world by earth standereds.....so if homosexuality is a thing in real life then by what u said it must not apply to the claymore world.
    Oh, you just sort of expressed yourself in a weird way, like homosexuality was this "" sort of thing...yes, Roxanne and Cassandra probably was in a 'relationship' (however close, is up to you, but it's implied Roxxie gets close with all her victims), and homosexuality probably doesn't carry the same sort of stigma it has in our world...of course, their's only so much on the subject so we don't know.

    As for Tabitha and Miria....I guess if that's your opinion, but their is nothing in the story at all to objectively say that. Shame that Yagi never actually did delve into why Tabitha is so close with Miria, but oh well...another thing for fanfiction I suppose.

    As for AB"s altering their body....I didn't mean completely - it depends on the kind of body they have, and of course they can't fully control their bodies in the sense that they can decide what kind of AB form (though it wouldn't surprise me if imagination had 'some' small measure in how exactly they turn out) they will have or sprout wings if they feel like it (unless of course, they were that powerful, like Hysteria)...however, they have the greatest amount of plasticity and this only goes higher and higher depending on how strong they are...their sexual organs, depending on the form of the person, is probably 'tucked away' somewhere, as AB's normally transform only to fight after all.

    If sex is on anybody's mind, they could just turn human again and do it the old-fashioned way after all.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #191
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Right...now what I was wondering the whole manga...

    Did MiB had some secret agreement with AB's? It seems illogical to me that AB's would not join all together to destroy Organisation in past when there is so many of them, especially after disaster with Luciela and when Priscilla awakened. Or why the 3 AO's never meet together and agreed to get rid of Organization even if they know that perhaps some day Organization could develop Claymores or weapons who were able to beat them?
    Now, all of either knew something we don't that could effect them badly or they had some sort of agreement between them.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  18. #192
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    the big mistake you guys make, is, that you think love = romantic love = sex. but ther are many kinds of love. the love between sister and brother, the love between father and daughter etc. so loves clare raki? maybe, but it is a love between brother and sister, nothing more. ther is not a single evidence, that clare is interested in a romantic way! the kiss was strange, sure. but this is not a proof for romantic love. as i said, clare is not a pedo, so it makes absolutely no sense, that she would love a child in this way. and now, raki is grown. and? this changes nothing. brother love remains brother love.

    a proof for a sister/brother love is scene 129 and 130. if they have enough time for a hug and for a big talk, then there would be enough time for a kiss! but nothing. and there was not a "i love you". and that after 7 years!! another proof are cid's words in scene 131: "clare is something like a guardian to him". or scene 128, as raki saw octavia and became lecherously. would a faithful boyfriend act like a brainless rabbit?

    so guys, the thing is clear: clare traveled some months with this boy, and she liked him, maybe she loved him as little brother, but besides this strange kiss (and this kiss was in a danger situation. it should give him courage) , there was never a evidence for romantic love. this is only a wrong interpretation and a great dream from some guys. hey, maybe i am wrong. but the logic says that i am right. only yagi knows the truth.

    and as i wrote: it would be a great story turn, if clare would kill raki. and it would be much cooler, if we saw a male warrior who survived!

  19. #193
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nixl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Ajman
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    P.S.
    Heh, it seems I'm the only old-timer willing to discuss Claymore and trigger the discussions. Not good. Where are the times where the same thing was being posted by different people in a matter of seconds and there was a brain storming that would put to shame any discussion we've had in a whole last year?
    I thought Ryus broke his hand.
    Shieky just moved.

    You are right about some of the others though.

    I'm pretty much done posting for now lol. Law school has virtually killed most of my free time.

  20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #194
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Oh, you just sort of expressed yourself in a weird way, like homosexuality was this "" sort of thing...yes, Roxanne and Cassandra probably was in a 'relationship' (however close, is up to you, but it's implied Roxxie gets close with all her victims), and homosexuality probably doesn't carry the same sort of stigma it has in our world...of course, their's only so much on the subject so we don't know.

    As for Tabitha and Miria....I guess if that's your opinion, but their is nothing in the story at all to objectively say that. Shame that Yagi never actually did delve into why Tabitha is so close with Miria, but oh well...another thing for fanfiction I suppose.

    As for AB"s altering their body....I didn't mean completely - it depends on the kind of body they have, and of course they can't fully control their bodies in the sense that they can decide what kind of AB form (though it wouldn't surprise me if imagination had 'some' small measure in how exactly they turn out) they will have or sprout wings if they feel like it (unless of course, they were that powerful, like Hysteria)...however, they have the greatest amount of plasticity and this only goes higher and higher depending on how strong they are...their sexual organs, depending on the form of the person, is probably 'tucked away' somewhere, as AB's normally transform only to fight after all.

    If sex is on anybody's mind, they could just turn human again and do it the old-fashioned way after all
    .
    What do you mean i expressed myself in a "weird way"? and dont get me wrong i would love to see Roxanne get down and dirty with Cassandra....just as i cant wait for it to come out that Chronos and Lars are lovers :3

    And btw there is no proof that Roxanne was involved in the others deaths (Cassandras death is the only confirmation).

    Ah that makes some sense......but if they have to change back to have sex then Duph is one creepy fella(i would love to see you defend duph having sex with Riful who has the body of a prepubescent girl)...although she is several hundred years old

    I to wish Yagi told us why Tabitha is so close to miria .....maybe its just because she was her "captain" in the north war and she feels like she owes her life to her .

    And on the body changing.....Was Hysteria just special as she changed her body a few times...and the change was quite substantial...so was that something just she could do ... or dose it have to do with her being powerful.....and i was re reading older chapters and when dae asked "who are those who could surpass the AO" they named the top 8 saying they were the ones who were "exceptional"...that chapter confused me a bit...dose that mean Hysteria , cassandra, Roxanne are stronger then Isely,Riful,luciela ?---------now thats a 6 way battle i would love to see!

    ---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Right...now what I was wondering the whole manga...

    Did MiB had some secret agreement with AB's? It seems illogical to me that AB's would not join all together to destroy Organisation in past when there is so many of them, especially after disaster with Luciela and when Priscilla awakened. Or why the 3 AO's never meet together and agreed to get rid of Organization even if they know that perhaps some day Organization could develop Claymores or weapons who were able to beat them?
    Now, all of either knew something we don't that could effect them badly or they had some sort of agreement between them.
    i wonder that to....Why would they not band together destroy the Org then they(the Awakened beings) could control the east....and if all those high ranking AB were to attack the AO one at a time they might be able to win.........

    in regards to why the 3 AO did not join and destroy the org is simply because they did not care enough...they only care about themselves and their own small worlds(I.E. riful only cared about herself and Duph and controlling the lands of the west)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  22. #195
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Falcor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lurking in a forum near you
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Just because imo there are romantic feelings between Raki and Claire i refuse to be called a pervert, it's stupid.
    Their world, their personal situation, everything about their lives can't be compared to anything "normal" (or even close to it), so imo there is nothing strange for them to begin to fall in love with each other.

    If someone see their relationship simply as brother-sister it's fine by me, almost surely we'll have a clear answer about this matter in the future, but calling other people perverts just because they see things differently (and with good reasons i may add) is plain ridiculous.Whatever.
    I just see this as a variation of the Anakin / Padme relationship in the Star Wars prequels....

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Right...now what I was wondering the whole manga...

    Did MiB had some secret agreement with AB's? It seems illogical to me that AB's would not join all together to destroy Organisation in past when there is so many of them, especially after disaster with Luciela and when Priscilla awakened. Or why the 3 AO's never meet together and agreed to get rid of Organization even if they know that perhaps some day Organization could develop Claymores or weapons who were able to beat them?
    Now, all of either knew something we don't that could effect them badly or they had some sort of agreement between them.
    Since the organization's policy - at least originally - about ABs is that they are treated no differently than youma, so they aren't hunted unless they receive a request to deal with them, this strongly suggests that there was, indeed, an arrangement between the ABs and MiBs.
    Last edited by Falcor; October 10, 2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: pre-emptive double post prevention :D

New Reply
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts