Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

Hmm ive been wondering. How exactly will Priscilla absorb Cassandra? Will she take her Yoki like the destroyer is doing with Awakened Beings? Or will she do something else ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Hmm ive been wondering. How exactly will Priscilla absorb Cassandra? Will she take her Yoki like the destroyer is doing with Awakened Beings? Or will she do something else ?
    I thin kthat she will absorb her yoki + her life force. And I am sure that additional yoki from her hand that was implanted in her will decide the inner battle between Prissy and Destroyer.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Imo she'll do the same thing that she did with Riful (basically the same way as feeding).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

In the first place, I don't get where did Miria get the idea that Priscilla can absorb Cassandra's power and become even stronger? We've never seen anything like that before and it's completely out of the blue. And this doesn't make sense in Claymore world based on what we know. Isley didn't permanently lose his power when Luciella carved bits of him. To restore his power he needed time and food. Riful was doing nothing for all these years and if she could power up by absorbing ABs she would certainly do so. So why the heck did Miria even think that? Even if Yagi would suddenly come up with an asspull that for Priscilla it is possible, she couldn't have known about Priscilla's arm (Raki didn't tell her since he kept the info about Priscilla secret and she was completely surprised about ZAOs so she hadn't visited Dae's lab before the battle).

As for the coming chapter (which we should see in a week), I suspect that first couple of pages will show the conversation between Chronos and Raki. Then we might see some filler talk in Rabona and possibly Clare discovering some new things hidden in her mind (hopefully we will finally learn what this big mistake is) after encounter with Rafaela. Probably only the last page (or two) will bring something interesting like Cassandra finally arriving or Priscilla winning over Destroyer or Dae and Rubel appearing with Oracle Sistina or something.
    Last edited by Goral; October 25, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    In the first place, I don't get where did Miria get the idea that Priscilla can absorb Cassandra's power and become even stronger? We've never seen anything like that before and it's completely out of the blue. And this doesn't make sense in Claymore world based on what we know. Isley didn't permanently lose his power when Luciella carved bits of him. To restore his power he needed time and food. Riful was doing nothing for all these years and if she could power up by absorbing ABs she would certainly do so. So why the heck did Miria even think that? Even if Yagi would suddenly come up with an asspull that for Priscilla it is possible, she couldn't have known about Priscilla's arm (Raki didn't tell her since he kept the info about Priscilla secret and she was completely surprised about ZAOs so she hadn't visited Dae's lab before the battle).

As for the coming chapter (which we should see in a week), I suspect that first couple of pages will show the conversation between Chronos and Raki. Then we might see some filler talk in Rabona and possibly Clare discovering some new things hidden in her mind (hopefully we will finally learn what this big mistake is) after encounter with Rafaela. Probably only the last page (or two) will bring something interesting like Cassandra finally arriving or Priscilla winning over Destroyer or Dae and Rubel appearing with Oracle Sistina or something.
    that would be sweet i hope thats what happens
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Rubel suggested that to her?? Who knows...he might have given her some intel just to manipulate her....as Clare states in the following panel:
    Spoiler show
    "I'm a legal alien in the Netherlands "

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@Gooral Maybe because of destroyer, he can adsorb life force so maybe there is a way for him to adsorb yoki as well as life force. Miria probably thinks that when Cassandra arrive fusion between two will attack and adsorb her and that might be the moment when Priscilla will use to gain control over the body. That way she might have her strength + destroyer + Cassandra. If that happened who can oppose her?
    And I agree for next chapter, either we will see Cassandra or Daae and Ruble appearing. But we will surely see Priscilla killing some AB's and maybe she will kick some Ghosts before end of the chapter.

@Ancy I have a theory about that, Rubel is manipulating Miria, Clare, Ghosts, Raki and many others so he could see doom of both Organization and it's strongest creature - Priscilla.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Gooral

Imo it's quite clear why Miria thought about that.
    She doesn't know about Raki's arm, but she knows for a fact that the yoki coming out from Histy didn't belong to her at all, and judging what she saw it was quite obvious that the owner of that yoki was Priscilla.

Soon after that she sees Cassy directing herself towards the blob like she was autopiloted there........it doesn't take a genius to guess that Prissy is "calling" Cassy there for a good reason......and it doesn't take a genius to understand that that reason is probably to free herself.

So,once again obviously, concluding that the worst case scenario is that Prissy wants to absorb Cassy's energy is nothing more than a logical consideration.
    Note that Miria NEVER said that she is sure that Prissy really wants to absorb her, she is simply considering that the worst case scenario because, well, that LOGICALLY really IS the worst case scenario,lol.

If you are wondering why Miria could guess about Prissy absorbing Cassy i don't think there is nothing surprising here: it's clear that Prissy is somehow trapped inside that blob, so the fact that to have the upper hand on the destroyer Prissy has to increase her power is just one of the most common things that one could speculate in that situation (and if you think that way than it's immediate to conclude that Prissy "calling" Cassy could very well be to absorb her power).
    Last edited by MalakTawus; October 25, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    Maybe Rubel suggested that to her?? (...)
    When? There is no way it could happen. We know that all that Miria knew about Priscilla came from Deneve.

@Brother Coa
    If Destroyer could do that, Priscilla would be no more since Destroyer would become more powerful while Priscilla would become weaker with every second. It obviously has a limited capacity and it's unique, why would even anyone think that Priscilla would suddenly be capable of doing the same?

@MalakTawus
    I agree with your first two paragraphs (it's hard not to agree with something obvious) but starting from the third one you're taking baseless assumptions as facts. Assuming that Cassandra was heading to Rabona was logical. Assuming that she was heading there to free Priscilla was logical too. But assuming that she could power Priscilla up is baseless. And once again you're stating the obvious, i.e. that Miria never said she was sure it would happen. That's beyond the point. My question was: how she even came up with such ridiculous idea? And no, it wasn't the worst case scenario. The worst case scenario would be that a meteor would hit the planet and annihilate all sentient life. But would a sane person even consider it at this time? No. Well, Miria did.

And considering that Miria's plan was to let Priscilla and Destroyer escape to not let Cassandra power up, it plainly shows that she's a retard so why would anyone take what she has to say seriously? I mean, instead of fighting Cassandra she thought it would be better to fight not only her but Priscilla and Destroyer too O_O. And didn't think that after freeing her, Priscilla could go to Cassandra to power-up anyway, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    (...) it's clear that Prissy is somehow trapped inside that blob, so the fact that to have the upper hand on the destroyer Prissy has to increase her power is just one of the most common things that one could speculate in that situation. (...)
    What? I would sooner think that Cassandra would just rip the blob open or that her mere presence would be a trigger that would awaken these entities from a slumber. Assuming that Priscilla could somehow absorb Cassie's power is plainly ridiculous since not even once has Miria seen it possible and she dealt with many ABs (in fact it's very possible that she fought the most ABs out of all Claymores, not only because she fought in Pieta but also because she was alive for so long and even before encounter with her first male AB she fought with 6 others).

We know you're wrong for another reason: she thought that Raki could free Clare and he didn't have youki so there would be no way for him to increase her power. So why would she suddenly think that freeing Priscilla would be possible only thanks to Cassandra giving her power?
    Last edited by Goral; October 26, 2012 at 03:03 AM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

When? There is no way it could happen. We know that all that Miria knew about Priscilla came from Deneve.

@Brother Coa
    If Destroyer could do that, Priscilla would be no more since Destroyer would become more powerful while Priscilla would become weaker with every second. It obviously has a limited capacity and it's unique, why would even anyone think that Priscilla would suddenly be capable of doing the same?

@MalakTawus
    I agree with your first two paragraphs (it's hard not to agree with something obvious) but starting from the third one you're taking baseless assumptions as facts. Assuming that Cassandra was heading to Rabona was logical. Assuming that she was heading there to free Priscilla was logical too. But assuming that she could power Priscilla up is baseless. And once again you're stating the obvious, i.e. that Miria never said she was sure it would happen. That's beyond the point. My question was: how she even came up with such ridiculous idea? And no, it wasn't the worst case scenario. The worst case scenario would be that a meteor would hit the planet and annihilate all sentient life. But would a sane person even consider it at this time? No. Well, Miria did.

And considering that Miria's plan was to let Priscilla and Destroyer escape to not let Cassandra power up, it plainly shows that she's a retard so why would anyone take what she has to say seriously? I mean, instead of fighting Cassandra she thought it would be better to fight not only her but Priscilla and Destroyer too O_O. And didn't think that after freeing her, Priscilla could go to Cassandra to power-up anyway, lol.

What? I would sooner think that Cassandra would just rip the blob open or that her mere presence would be a trigger that would awaken these entities from a slumber. Assuming that Priscilla could somehow absorb Cassie's power is plainly ridiculous since not even once has Miria seen it possible and she dealt with many ABs (in fact it's very possible that she fought the most ABs out of all Claymores, not only because she fought in Pieta but also because she was alive for so long and even before encounter with her first male AB she fought with 6 others).

We know you're wrong for another reason: she thought that Raki could free Clare and he didn't have youki so there would be no way for him to increase her power. So why would she suddenly think that freeing Priscilla would be possible only thanks to Cassandra giving her power?
    I have to agree...she was hoping on freeing Prissy before cassy gets there in hopes of killing her before cassandra arrives.....What in Mirias sweet little mind did she think that was a plan.....They should have just gone to Cassandra and kill her before she got to the blob....way better idea then what they had planned...and personally i think they could win if they were fighting Cassandra
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Gooral

Quote Quote:
    how she even came up with such ridiculous idea?
    Ridiculous idea??? I don't agree at all.
    You make it sound as if the speculation about Prissy absorbing Cassy is something more difficult to imagine than what it really is.
    Miria knows that Prissy is "calling" Cassy there and she can obviously speculate that Prissy is doing that to free herself.
    But how exactly do you think that Prissy intends to free herself from the destroyer (considering that they are fused together)???
    Ordering Cassy to chop the blob (for example) actually seems a very idiotic solution, so it's quite easy to imagine that Prissy's real objective is to absorb somehow Cassy's power to become strong enough to free herself.

In other words, what i'm trying to say is that Miria speculating that Prissy may be planning to absorb Cassy's power is actually one of the most intuitive speculations that she could do, i myself would have thought the exact same thing if i were in her shoes, especially since her objective is to consider the worst way Prissy could use Cassy (and another power-up for a monster like Prissy sure as hell is the worst thing that she could do from Miria's p.o.v.)

Quote Quote:
    And no, it wasn't the worst case scenario. The worst case scenario would be that a meteor would hit the planet and annihilate all sentient life. But would a sane person even consider it at this time? No. Well, Miria did.
    Yes, that IS the real and only worst case scenario of what Prissy could do with Cassy. Miria is OBVIOUSLY considering the worst case scenario about the interaction between Cassy and Prissy (the only thing that matters),not in general sense. The consideration that you made here is 100% pointless (and quite stupid tbh),lol.

Quote Quote:
    And considering that Miria's plan was to let Priscilla and Destroyer escape to not let Cassandra power up, it plainly shows that she's a retard
    The discutible choice is to try to save Claire in the first place (and ALL agree on that point, so it's not just Miria going crazy), letting Prissy and the destroyer "escape" is just the inevitable outcome to free Claire, it's not that there is another option,lol.
    ......also now that i think about it, Prissy freeing herself was inevitable anyway (since they can't stop Cassy), so even the choice to free Claire is not stupid at all.
    Also what you said is wrong, Miria doesn't fear Cassy powering up, she fears Prissy powering up......

Quote Quote:
    I mean, instead of fighting Cassandra she thought it would be better to fight not only her but Priscilla and Destroyer too O_O. And didn't think that after freeing her, Priscilla could go to Cassandra to power-up anyway, lol.
    Sorry but what you say here only seems smart but in reality is quite stupid.
    Miria didn't consider fighting Cassy simply because she valued that sitution as 100% impossible. The warriors simply can't do NOTHING (nothing, do you get it?) against Cassy so Miria knows that Cassy can't be stopped in any way, so trying to do that (what you suggest) is actually the most moronic plan that Miria could do.
    Considering that Miria valued "Fighting Cassy" a 0% scenario, she knows that she can't get worse than 0% so she decided to bet on a super crazy plan (and all the ghosts fully know that that plan is absurdly crazy) that even if it involves even greater powers, it is also full of uknown variables that Miria hopes to exploit.

Quote Quote:
    What? I would sooner think that Cassandra would just rip the blob open or that her mere presence would be a trigger that would awaken these entities from a slumber.
    YOU may think that, but clearly Miria (and me too) think differently.
    Like i have said ripping h eblob is an idiotic solution for tons of good reasons, and even the idea of Cassy's presence awakening these entities is weak as hell IMO, especially since once could easily think that Prissy may be already quite "active" since she is "calling" Cassy.
    Just because that is not what YOU would think first, it doesn't mean that someone else could instead think it,lol.

Quote Quote:
    Pointless. In case you have forgotten, the ghosts already had the impression that Claire was controlling the destroyer, so, since it's the destroyer the one keeping the seal, it doesn't take a genius that speculating that Claire could free herself freely is not strange at all.
    Even what Galatea said clearly points that the problem is that it would be very difficult for Claire to decide to let go of that "seal". That implies that the determining factor is mainly Claire's will......but if they really think that Claire's will is the determining factor, than it's 100% intuitive that they may think that Raki could have an huge influence on her will (causing her to change mind and freeing herself).

@number12michael

Quote Quote:
    They should have just gone to Cassandra and kill her before she got to the blob....way better idea then what they had planned...and personally i think they could win if they were fighting Cassandra
    Actually that's the most idiotic plan since Miria is 100% sure that they can do nothing against Cassy anyway,lol.
    ....infact her whole crazy plan is based on the CERTAINTY that they can't stop Cassy, so your suggestion is completely pointless.

------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention that it's also possible that (exactly like some of us) Miria also is secretly hoping that Claire will once again show something incredible. Miria probably doesn't know Claire's real situation, but she's not an idiot and sure as hell she must have already understood that there is something "strange" with Claire.
    The simple fact that Raki's words had effect could mean that Claire herself has decided to try a different route instead of the "seal-method", but if that's the case than it means that Claire could be planning to fight Prissy once again head-on and that she belives that there is a little hope for her to win (if not i doubt that she would risk everyone's lives if she was 100% sure to fail).
    Last edited by MalakTawus; October 26, 2012 at 06:02 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

So, does anyone have an idea why is Priscilla even interested in Clare? Yeah, she has some of Teresa inside but why would Prissy even care about that? My guess is, Priscilla just couldn't handle that someone was that much stronger than her and she would do anything to fight and defeat someone even remotely resembling Teresa. I mean, she has never lost a fight until she met Teresa and she was humiliated by her (she ate dirt, literally), totally dominated and to defeat her she had to use a cheap-shot. The taste of such victory must have been very bitter, to the point that she went bonkers. Other than that I don't get her Clare-fetish.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So, does anyone have an idea why is Priscilla even interested in Clare? Yeah, she has some of Teresa inside but why would Prissy even care about that? My guess is, Priscilla just couldn't handle that someone was that much stronger than her and she would do anything to fight and defeat someone even remotely resembling Teresa. I mean, she has never lost a fight until she met Teresa and she was humiliated by her (she ate dirt, literally), totally dominated and to defeat her she had to use a cheap-shot. The taste of such victory must have been very bitter, to the point that she went bonkers. Other than that I don't get her Clare-fetish.
    I agree, probably Prissy sees Claire as a chance to have a second chance to fight Teresa and cancel her past humiliation.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Falcor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, does anyone have an idea why is Priscilla even interested in Clare? Yeah, she has some of Teresa inside but why would Prissy even care about that?
    Now that we know the full extent of the "scar", I'd say some is a bit of an understatement. Since the wound never heals shut, the smell must be quite noticeable, especially to Priscilla's heightened sense of smell. I'd frankly be surprised if she didn't pursue Clare, if nothing else to rid herself of any lingering reminder of her former life, especially, as you pointed out, her humiliation at Teresa's hands.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
    Now that we know the full extent of the "scar", I'd say some is a bit of an understatement. Since the wound never heals shut, the smell must be quite noticeable, especially to Priscilla's heightened sense of smell. I'd frankly be surprised if she didn't pursue Clare, if nothing else to rid herself of any lingering reminder of her former life, especially, as you pointed out, her humiliation at Teresa's hands.
    makes sense but i thought prissy did not really remember Teresa(when she was fighting infected Duph she said something like "why am i trying so hard to remember something i have tried to forget.....but at lest i get to kill Her again") so that makes me think that she knows she killed Teresa....so i dont know why she is so obsessed

New Reply
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast