Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Also, contrary of what someone has said, he is clearly stronger than the weakest warriors.
    He was trained by Isley who was Claymore himself, if nothing else Raki had Claymore training. And their training is quite difficult and hard to finish when compared to other armed forces on the icontinent ( Rabona Guard and Bandits ).
    He also got quite strong, but like you I doubt that someone meddling with him. Only Daae had the chance and I doubt that he did anything else beside removing arm and that projectiles from destroyer.

On topic I can't wait for next chapter, I hope we will see some plot advancement instead of simple battle trough the entire chapter.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    On topic I can't wait for next chapter, I hope we will see some plot advancement instead of simple battle trough the entire chapter.
    I personally want to see a discussion between Chronos and Raki. I want to know just how much they know about each other. That being said, I hope that we get some spoilers soon.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

For the next chapter instead i mainly want more Claire's action (with Claire getting to understand better her improved fighting style); for plot advancement instead i'm ok with just a bit of Raki-Chrono dialogue (but not too much) and the chapter ending with Cassy's arrival.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    For the next chapter instead i mainly want more Claire's action (with Claire getting to understand better her improved fighting style); for plot advancement instead i'm ok with just a bit of Raki-Chrono dialogue (but not too much) and the chapter ending with Cassy's arrival.
    i want to see what they want to talk to him about(lube it up ? )

But i hope we get some plot progression....if not that then i would like to see Octavias awakened form...o
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SpeedyIX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i want to see what they want to talk to him about(lube it up ? )

But i hope we get some plot progression....if not that then i would like to see Octavias awakened form...o
    (quoting you b-cuz I love your sig lol)

I'm actually wondering how long it'll take Cassy to arrive (and more Clare action would be great)~

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully there is something beyond the Chronos and Raki conversation that will make the next chapter interesting...It's actually pretty much the only thing that I'm curious about.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyIX View Post
    (quoting you b-cuz I love your sig lol)

I'm actually wondering how long it'll take Cassy to arrive (and more Clare action would be great)~
    hehehe

yeah i wonder to whats taking cassy so long i thought she was speeding up like 3 chapters ago
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    Hopefully there is something beyond the Chronos and Raki conversation that will make the next chapter interesting...It's actually pretty much the only thing that I'm curious about.
    He probably wanted to ask Raki if Isley was still good in bed, but then Miria interrupted them. This would explain why Lars seemingly gets enraged and awakens few moments later, because Lars being Lars is Lars (not quick to dodge, not quick to grasp things)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror View Post
    He probably wanted to ask Raki if Isley was still good in bed, but then Miria interrupted them. This would explain why Lars seemingly gets enraged and awakens few moments later, because Lars being Lars is Lars (not quick to dodge, not quick to grasp things)
    RakixIsleyxMiria? I have to admit, that's a new one XD - then again, guy on guy is universally disliked in Claymore >_<

.....Oh the chapter came out?
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22