Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Spoiler Thread

Cool chapter, i enjoyed it ^^.

And those poor Awakened Beings i actually felt sorry for them being tossed into the city like that. And i think when they entered their Awakened forms i dont think they were planning on attacking Rabona i think they were just going to go get Destrilla but when the spearmen attacked them it was then they decided to gobble them up XD. And maybe those two Awakened didnt like the fact they were beaten so easy by Destrilla, they were probably p*ssed. Im looking forward to Cassandra's Arrival now.

Im also curious why Chronos and Lars went before Raki? And why Lars hair has suddenly gone flat again XD

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    that very well could be it, but Chronos and Lars were not followers of Isely and they were not in his army...seems that Chronos and Lars stick together(lovers ).

@Goral yeah it makes no sense for them to stay and fight...they even said they planned on escaping , and if they could go into there awakened form then they could have ran away......And i gotta admit when clare kicked that Awakened being and blew on of its heads apart that was very bad ass!.

And did Galatea completely stop the awakened being from moving ? like she was in complete control of its Yoki for a brief moment
    Yup i think she had complete control of its body for a second ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Cool chapter, i enjoyed it ^^.

And those poor Awakened Beings i actually felt sorry for them being tossed into the city like that. And i think when they entered their Awakened forms i dont think they were planning on attacking Rabona i think they were just going to go get Destrilla but when the spearmen attacked them it was then they decided to gobble them up XD. And maybe those two Awakened didnt like the fact they were beaten so easy by Destrilla, they were probably p*ssed. Im looking forward to Cassandra's Arrival now.

Im also curious why Chronos and Lars went before Raki? And why Lars hair has suddenly gone flat again XD

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Yup i think she had complete control of its body for a second ^^
    thats awesome go Galatea!

and how come the human warriors in the holy city look like they are wearing the same armor that male claymores wear?

On a side note what era would you say there in (in relation to our time ) they dress very interesting , i like Lars vest :3

Edit: you are right those 2 awakened beings were about to leave and then the humans attacked them.....what stupid humans
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    dum me
    I missed read the start of the story.
    yes I agree, if the soldiers did not attack the AB's they may of left Rabona and this could've been a different story.
    If the other AB's learn's about this.....the "Ghost's" will also be fighting them

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner racjona's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This one http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore/131/2 (before awakening) - definitely was the Organization's Eye

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Been a while, folks.

The sequence of events leading to this "filler fight" is utterly absurd. Those two ABs appeared hurt, and one AB's statement as she went for the soldiers seemed to imply that devouring blood and guts would help them patch up/replenish their yoki quite quickly. The manner at which they lunged at the humans seemed to indicate that they were in dire need of those yummy guts, and yet they had the energy to keep their awakened forms. That means they weren't as close to death/exhausted as, say, Luciela was following her battle with Isley. It would have been much more prudent to spend that remaining energy (which was substantial enough to hold off Helen, Deneve, et al) fleeing and finding another settlement. What did they need that energy for? To run some more? To get back into a suicidal battle with Destrilla?

Perhaps they really didn't intend to attack the city and were simply pissed off at those random spears sticking into them? Those spears are like mosquito bites compared to what Destrilla can do to them. Really bad judgment call when they decided to stick around.

Really, the fight did nothing more than showcase Clare's new power-up, which is Rafaela's fighting style. All in all, it makes her plenty formidable. Clare's weakness was her normal swordplay and adopting Rafaela's technique seems to have improved that exponentially. She could predict enemy attacks and evade them, and then had WC and QS, but everything in between was just above average. Now, she's got the potential to be deadly even with normal attacks. She might not even need to bust out WC and QS when fighting small fry.

These high-ranking ABs seemed so pathetically weak. Perhaps it was Yagi's attempt to make the readers rethink their opinions of the three ZAOs? Miria could have killed that tentacle-and-torso AB by herself, yet pretty much stated that she could't have killed Hysteria herself and relied on the other ZAOs' attacking power to take her out. As for the designs, they seem a tad uninspired, particularly that long-necked one which almost seemed like it came out of a pokéball. The tentacles-and-torso AB is better.

The highlight of the chapter was seeing the Galatea in action. Kudos to her seemingly fully controlling a high-ranking AB's body, even just for a few seconds. Extra points for doing it while looking as if she were having tea and biscuits.

Good for Chronos and Lars apparently escaping Priscilla unscathed. I really have no idea just what they want with Raki. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Fermat; September 30, 2012 at 11:47 AM.

7. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually really like the chapter. I think it was much better than the last one. It is so great to see Clare figting again, and it was expected that Tabitha would do nothing again. Helen's drill sword seems super effective. This was a pretty good fighting chapter, it didn't have a bunch of over power ABs in it and the Ghosts were handling themselves very well. But what I am really interested in is what Lars and Chronos had to say to Raki.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I actually really like the chapter. I think it was much better than the last one. It is so great to see Clare figting again, and it was expected that Tabitha would do nothing again. Helen's drill sword seems super effective. This was a pretty good fighting chapter, it didn't have a bunch of over power ABs in it and the Ghosts were handling themselves very well. But what I am really interested in is what Lars and Chronos had to say to Raki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fermat View Post
    Been a while, folks.

The sequence of events leading to this "filler fight" is utterly absurd. Those two ABs appeared hurt, and one AB's statement as she went for the soldiers seemed to imply that devouring blood and guts would help them patch up/replenish their yoki quite quickly. The manner at which they lunged at the humans seemed to indicate that they were in dire need of those yummy guts, and yet they had the energy to keep their awakened forms. That means they weren't as close to death/exhausted as, say, Luciela was following her battle with Isley. It would have been much more prudent to spend that remaining energy (which was substantial enough to hold off Helen, Deneve, et al) fleeing and finding another settlement. What did they need that energy for? To run some more? To get back into a suicidal battle with Destrilla?

Perhaps they really didn't intend to attack the city and were simply pissed off at those random spears sticking into them? Those spears are like mosquito bites compared to what Destrilla can do to them. Really bad judgment call when they decided to stick around.

Really the fight did nothing more than showcase Clare's new power-up, which is Rafaela's fighting style. All in all, it makes her plenty formidable. Clare's weakness was her normal swordplay and adopting Rafaela's technique seems to have improved that exponentially. She could predict enemy attacks and evade them, and then had WC and QS, but everything in between was just above average. Now, she's got the potential to be deadly even with normal attacks. She might not even need to bust out WC and QS when fighting small fry.

These high-ranking ABs seemed so pathetically weak. Perhaps it was Yagi's attempt to make the readers rethink their opinions of the three ZAOs? Miria could have soloed that tentacle-and-torso AB by herself, yet pretty much stated that she could't have killed Hysteria herself and relied on the other ZAOs' attacking power to take her out.

The highlight of the chapter was seeing the Galatea in action. Kudos to her seemingly fully controlling a high-ranking AB's body, even just for a few seconds. Extra points for doing it while looking as if she were having tea and biscuits.

Good for Chronos and Lars apparently escaping Priscilla unscathed. I really have no idea just what they want with Raki. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Maybe Lars is tired of bottoming?

And i agree that torso awakened being did not really seem strong(tho she has one of the sweetest awakened forms).
    but the other awakened seemed to have high regenerative ability's

and remember those Awakened beings were weakened from having some of the yoki stolen by destroyer/prissy

Edit: Long time no see Fermat! its been awhile :3
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this chapter as well. I believe this is just a tease for the upcoming fights, remember, these two awaken beings are not the ones that could avoid being drained by the Destroyer Priscilla and were sent flying to the Holy City, imagine the ones that did and what they are doing, their abilities and full awaken forms. It's not like the Destroyer Priscilla is fighting at full power right now, the main battle is among Destroyer and Priscilla within their body. The awaken beings are only caught in a crossfire where Destroyer wants to drain life energy to gain the upperhand. If Chronos and Lars could just casually come to Rabona to have a chit chat with Raki, then the other awaken beings should be doing fine for now.

I believe the Destroyer's power is draining life energy rather than yoki directly, hence it was swallowing up a forest and trees were withering from life after it touches them. Normal life forms do not have any yoki, if the Destroyer really drain only yoki, then it shouldn't have affected them. Beings with yoki on the other hand, after their life energy is drained they still have yoki to help regenerate and keep themselves alive, of course only if the Destroyer didn't completely drain their life before they could use yoki to substain their own life. Thus, in this chapter the awaken beings rather than heal themselves in human forms, use their yoki to go into fully awaken forms to probably heal and presumingly to get revenge on the Destroyer Priscilla for draining their life and sending them flying. Also, they can use food (flesh and blood) to replenish themselves. Feel free to disagree, this is what I thought happen this chapter.

I missed Clare in action and it is great seeing her in action again. I believe discovering Rafael's fighting style is only the tip of the iceberg. One can safely assume that Rafaela is the oldest warrior ever lived. Clare have access to all her battle experiences and knowledge, it is all slowly unfolding now, it would not surprise me if Clare even has info on the high ranking awaken beings through Rafaela's memories.

Galatea is too badass for a Claymore or warrior uniform. She just casually stroll in and uses her freezing magic, and the enemy is helpless against her and ultimately be destroyed by her comrades.

Helen's tornado sword may have suppressed Jean's drillsword, but her legacy still lives on through her technique. Helen's maximum rotation is more than twice than Jean's maximum rotation of 21. If Dauf had met Helen and Deneve after the 7 years timeskip, then he would have been dead already.

The Destroyer Priscilla must have scared the crap out of Lars that it makes his spiky hair flat now.

I feel that in the upcoming chapters, some of the current generation warriors would show up and provide backup in Rabona and help against the stray awaken beings that are sent flying there. Therefore, the ghosts could go to the real last battlefield where the Destroyer Priscilla is.
    Another thing is, again, what would Cassandra do? She is the game changer here.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did Clare juggling both and jumps if she only got a single attack by awakened?
    The awakened could not even attack because Clare was so quick that destroyed her heads before the awakened could react. So it was just fanservice to show the new power-up Clare.
    It seems ridiculous that they were awakened go to the city to recover their yoki eating people. Perhaps they intended to continue fighting with Priscilla? It makes no sense
    They were not so exhausted because they could wake up, so they should have fled.
    Last edited by su5so; September 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

thats awesome go Galatea!

and how come the human warriors in the holy city look like they are wearing the same armor that male claymores wear?

On a side note what era would you say there in (in relation to our time ) they dress very interesting , i like Lars vest :3

Edit: you are right those 2 awakened beings were about to leave and then the humans attacked them.....what stupid humans
    I know Yay for Galatea the toughest Nun in the world .

Hmm maybe the Organiation copied off the armour but gave the warriors less because they didnt need yoo much protection? XD

And yup Humans in Claymore arent that bright. You think they would have learned in the Agatha fight: Attack an Awakened Being and they will gladly return the favour haha. And when Rabona was assaulted by the laboratory Awakened the Warriors were the only ones capable of defeating them. Either they just attacked recklessly hoping they could injure it or Miria ordered them to draw its attention towards the Warriors ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    I like this chapter as well. I believe this is just a tease for the upcoming fights, remember, these two awaken beings are not the ones that could avoid being drained by the Destroyer Priscilla and were sent flying to the Holy City, imagine the ones that did and what they are doing, their abilities and full awaken forms. It's not like the Destroyer Priscilla is fighting at full power right now, the main battle is among Destroyer and Priscilla within their body. The awaken beings are only caught in a crossfire where Destroyer wants to drain life energy to gain the upperhand. If Chronos and Lars could just casually come to Rabona to have a chit chat with Raki, then the other awaken beings should be doing fine for now.

I believe the Destroyer's power is draining life energy rather than yoki directly, hence it was swallowing up a forest and trees were withering from life after it touches them. Normal life forms do not have any yoki, if the Destroyer really drain only yoki, then it shouldn't have affected them. Beings with yoki on the other hand, after their life energy is drained they still have yoki to help regenerate and keep themselves alive, of course only if the Destroyer didn't completely drain their life before they could use yoki to substain their own life. Thus, in this chapter the awaken beings rather than heal themselves in human forms, use their yoki to go into fully awaken forms to probably heal and presumingly to get revenge on the Destroyer Priscilla for draining their life and sending them flying. Also, they can use food (flesh and blood) to replenish themselves. Feel free to disagree, this is what I thought happen this chapter.

I missed Clare in action and it is great seeing her in action again. I believe discovering Rafael's fighting style is only the tip of the iceberg. One can safely assume that Rafaela is the oldest warrior ever lived. Clare have access to all her battle experiences and knowledge, it is all slowly unfolding now, it would not surprise me if Clare even has info on the high ranking awaken beings through Rafaela's memories.

Galatea is too badass for a Claymore or warrior uniform. She just casually stroll in and uses her freezing magic, and the enemy is helpless against her and ultimately be destroyed by her comrades.

The Destroyer Priscilla must have scared the crap out of Lars that it makes his spiky hair flat now.

I feel that in the upcoming chapters, some of the current generation warriors would show up and provide backup in Rabona and help against the stray awaken beings that are sent flying there. Therefore, the ghosts could go to the real last battlefield where the Destroyer Priscilla is.
    From the way the warriors are talking it sounds like once Cassandra gets there she will fuse with Prissy and that will most likely cause Prissy to win the battle with the Destroyer(or it might have said she would gain the upper hand)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything your saying ^^. The Awakened were probably going to enter the fray with Destrilla but the Spearmen drew their attention, and because of them needing to replenish themselves they probably didnt want to pass the opportunity by.
    Or maybe they were some of the Awakened that realized they wouldnt have been able to escape Priscilla so they thought "If we cant get away we might at least try and injure her"

And with Cassandra's Arrival i beleive that the Awakened will actually head to Rabona voluntarily hoping for some kind of team up with the Ghosts because i think most Awakened would rather survive than letting themselves be killed in a struggle between monsters, ad would team up with Ghosts hoping to maint

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

AMAZING!! THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO!!! CLAYMORE IS BACK AND I'M LOVING IT....

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

From the way the warriors are talking it sounds like once Cassandra gets there she will fuse with Prissy and that will most likely cause Prissy to win the battle with the Destroyer(or it might have said she would gain the upper hand)
    Yeah, that is one possibility. But I mention this before, remembered how ghostly Priscilla pop up when Hysteria was dying or dead. Thus, I believe that Priscilla's yoki could only be released when the ZAOs are dying or dead. Cassandra ate Roxanne whole, inside her stomach is probably the released yoki of Priscilla from Roxanne's dead body (image of ghostly Priscilla inside Cassandra's stomach urging and directing her lol). If this is the case, then what if by the time Cassandra arrives at where the Destroyer Priscilla is, that released yoki is already weaken or used up to the point where Cassandra could break free.
    Priscilla of course wants to fuse with her own yoki to gain control over her body from the Destroyer, but if Cassandra is back to herself again she surely won't let her and probably is hungry too, so it would be all out battle.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that is one possibility. But I mention this before, remembered how ghostly Priscilla pop up when Hysteria was dying or dead. Thus, I believe that Priscilla's yoki could only be released when the ZAOs are dying or dead. Cassandra ate Roxanne whole, inside her stomach is probably the released yoki of Priscilla from Roxanne's dead body (image of ghostly Priscilla inside Cassandra's stomach urging and directing her lol). If this is the case, then what if by the time Cassandra arrives at where the Destroyer Priscilla is, that released yoki is already weaken or used up to the point where Cassandra could break free.
    Priscilla of course wants to fuse with her own yoki to gain control over her body from the Destroyer, but if Cassandra is back to herself again she surely won't let her and probably is hungry too, so it would be all out battle.
    That sounds like it could happen
    but would cassandra not just head for all those yummie humans ?

personally it hope Roxanne is still alive inside of cassandra-her "death" still feels incomplete

So Prissy wants her yoki not Cassandras body?

New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast