Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    Thank you for translating, but can you tell me what says in the page 02-03? You missed that part. I'll be really grateful.
    Oh, I did miss a sentence on the right hand corner.

I think it's something along the line
    "The desperate explosive power from a hunger intensively craving for blood and flesh."

Page 3, awaken being 1 said "Blood, give me your flesh and blood!" I just condensed what she said into one line.

Well, that changes things then, the awaken beings are indeed craving for flesh and blood to probably replenish themselves.

I edited that into the translation on the first page.

Edit

If the other awaken beings who are drained react the same way as these two, then surely they would come to the closest town, the Holy City for flesh and blood. The more reason for some of the current generation warriors to show up and provide support while the ghosts head to the main battleground and fight.

Another thing is after seeing Clare or rather Rafaela's fighting style, I wonder if any warriors have specialized in hand-to-hand combat, combining superiors strength and hand-to-hand combat skills to damage and kill oppoents (via Tsunade's fighting style from Naruto).
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 30, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post

"The desperate explosive power from a hunger intensively craving for blood and flesh."

Page 3, awaken being 1 said "Blood, give me your flesh and blood!" I just condensed what she said into one line.

Well, that changes things then, the awaken beings are indeed craving for flesh and blood to probably replenish themselves.

After seeing Clare or rather Rafaela's fighting style, I wonder if any warriors have specialized in hand-to-hand combat, combining superiors strength and hand-to-hand combat skills to damage and kill oppoents.
    I almost forgot Thank you very much God eye for the translation!

But what exactly is Rafaelas fighting style?

And did you not find it weird that the "eye" awakened being has no female attributes in her awakened form....she looks nasty...she has no hair, her face is round and lacks any gender feature and she has no breasts
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    I almost forgot Thank you very much God eye for the translation!

But what exactly is Rafaelas fighting style?

And did you not find it weird that the "eye" awakened being has no female attributes in her awakened form....she looks nasty...she has no hair, her face is round and lacks any gender feature and she has no breasts
    Your welcome :3

I think Rafaela's fighting styling is using yoki flow through the whole body enchancing the whole body in a sense to achieve a very detailed and controlled and even quick body movement with precision beyond the field of vision ( I missed this part lol I will edited on the first page, make more sense now since Rafaela was blinded in one eye, so it's like a upgraded No.1 level version of Neideen's fighting style with extra body enhancement and precision I guess), judging from how Clare kicked one of the head off, it's fairly strong as well. I can see now how Rafaela was able to repel Clare's windcutter in the mental world now.

Well these awaken beings are more or less only fillers for teasing us on the upcoming battles. And maybe this awaken being has no desire to have any feminine features.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 30, 2012 at 05:16 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome :3

I think Rafaela's fighting styling is using yoki flow through the whole body enchancing the whole body in a sense to achieve a very detailed and controlled and even quick body movement with precision beyond the field of vision ( I missed this part lol I will edited on the first page, make more sense now since Rafaela was blinded in one eye, so it's like a upgraded No.1 level version of Neideen's fighting style with extra body enhancement and precision I guess), judging from how Clare kicked one of the head off, it's fairly strong as well. I can see now how Rafaela was able to repel Clare's windcutter in the mental world now.

Well these awaken beings are more or less only fillers for teasing us on the upcoming battles. And maybe this awaken being has no desire to have any feminine features.
    i did not think that they could control things like gender.....but i still think its odd

I sure hope Galatea started really fighting but i must say she looks bad as just chilling as a nun, controlling awakened beings
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously now...can an awakened being manipulate its form/shape/features in the first place?? How does it ends up having a certain form (butterfly, snake, half lion, centaur, etc)? Is its appearance influenced by its yoki??
    "Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post

Seriously now...can an awakened being manipulate its form/shape/features in the first place?? How does it ends up having a certain form (butterfly, snake, half lion, centaur, etc)? Is its appearance influenced by its yoki??
    i to wonder what determins a awakened form....The way clare awakened her legs makes me think that warriors have some sort of control over what they look like(upon the initial awakening) but i did find it odd that the "eye" awakened was lacking female features, mainly breasts because as far as i can recall every other female awakened being looked female and had breasts...this "eye" awakened looks like a male( can anyone tell by its human form what it is?)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Friday;3052467]here's the vaseline Raki......

Lmaooo sucks for Raki, they didn't have any back then

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by racjona View Post
    I think that Chronos (and maybe Lars) knows Raki and wants to talk with him, because they haven't seen for a while. Maybe a little chit-chat about the weather
    We know, that Isley and Chronos are from the same generation of warriors (mayby Lars too). After awakening they should have met several times, maybe it was some kind of relation like Isley with Rigardo.
    Also after the North War probably they've seen Raki near Isley and they know who he is. They don't have to be "best friends" or comrades with Raki, but they know 'bout his connections to Isley and Priss.
    So they may deliver a message about Isley's death - for example.
    Lol more like asking Raki's butt hows the weather, Poor Raki.

And I actually hope Chronos explains his relationship with Isley

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Those Awakened beings never stood a chance. I hope nothing happens to Clarice. if something does happen then Miata with go crazy and then we might have another Priscilla . Hope in the next chapter we can see more of Clare's new power along with the arrival and clash with Cassandra

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post

I always thought the awaken form is strongly influence by ones personal characteristics, personality, techniques, and abilities. Hence, Hysteria feel her speed has conquered the land already, so she wants to conquer the air as well, she need tractions to control the insane speed all which resulted in her awaken form, and Cassandra is in full embodiement of her technique the Dust Eater

@number12michael

That awaken being resemeble a snake neck turtle wearing a mask, there you have it! You can't really find any feminine features on a turtle. Considering her impressive regenerative power, turtle is about right since it usually represent long life. lol
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kenshi's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

I edited that into the translation on the first page.

Edit

If the other awaken beings who are drained react the same way as these two, then surely they would come to the closest town, the Holy City for flesh and blood. The more reason for some of the current generation warriors to show up and provide support while the ghosts head to the main battleground and fight.

Another thing is after seeing Clare or rather Rafaela's fighting style, I wonder if any warriors have specialized in hand-to-hand combat, combining superiors strength and hand-to-hand combat skills to damage and kill oppoents (via Tsunade's fighting style from Naruto).
    There's no japanese raw out yet? I need to see the sounds or "sfx" of the ABS.
    Here: http://www.mcanime.net/manga_enlinea.../405618/12#ver And the next page have them too.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @BleachFan2010
    Hmm... You're right. But then I find it funny they were thrown so precisely that they both ended in towers near each other (and got in through windows). Plus I don't see a reason why Priscilla would do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I didnt even notive they went through Windows XD. Maybe they were hiding? If thats the case it was pretty dumb that they attacked Rabona :/ If they could throw themselves into the city they could have easily travelled a further distance and then slowed down when they were further from Destrilla. But Who Knows?

I guess Priscilla could have knocked them away so that they would not be drained any further (which would've helped the Destroyer) or maybe they just took a (desperate) leap just to get as far away from Destrilla as possible and the the only viable escape path was in Rabonas direction. In the latter case it could've been so that they didn't have full control as they already had been drained to a certain amount which made them crash into buildings.

In regards to that they both ended in Towers I guess you could partially explain that if they are flying in a horizontal manner they are bound to hit a high building while flying across Rabona. I guess it's quite likely they were launched from positions close to each other. However, imho they both didn't go precisely through the windows, it's more like they crashed in the sides of the towers (especially in regards to the impact on the tower further away from the POV @ page 1).

But, overall I think the main artistic reason for them ending up so close and that one of them didn't end up in a building of lower height is that it wouldn't have made the image @ page 2 possible Which is actually somewhat ok by me since it made for some quite splendid artwork (overall the chapter was great in this aspect).
    Last edited by Mucha; September 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Added Bleachfan2010

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Falcor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps with all the youki being slung about, and the scent of all the fresh meat nearby, most of the awakened beings have given in to their primal needs. In such a frenzied state, it's unlikely they would act rationally. Granted, it's stupid not to run when they have the chance - but now that they're all dressed and an all-you-can-eat buffet has been so conveniently laid out for them, can you really blame them?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

But I do not quite understand the ability of Raphaela. She's supposed to use the whole body yoki, but she always had the yoki deleted!! How could she use in the fight against Clare or Irene? Can anyone explain?
    Seeing how the first awakened, we could say that awakened killed by Cassandra or Miata in the past, may have been women.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought the awaken form is strongly influence by ones personal characteristics, personality, techniques, and abilities. Hence, Hysteria feel her speed has conquered the land already, so she wants to conquer the air as well, she need tractions to control the insane speed all which resulted in her awaken form, and Cassandra is in full embodiement of her technique the Dust Eater

@number12michael

That awaken being resemeble a snake neck turtle wearing a mask, there you have it! You can't really find any feminine features on a turtle. Considering her impressive regenerative power, turtle is about right since it usually represent long life. lol
    Spoiler show
    Ah i got ya , thanks for explaing that it would make sense that her turtle like body has no gender features ... maybe similar to how that mind controlling Awakened being in peita really had no male features besides his voice....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by su5so View Post
    But I do not quite understand the ability of Raphaela. She's supposed to use the whole body yoki, but she always had the yoki deleted!! How could she use in the fight against Clare or Irene? Can anyone explain?
    Seeing how the first awakened, we could say that awakened killed by Cassandra or Miata in the past, may have been women.
    Nope, not "deleted," just profoundly infinitesimal. Teresa was able to sense it. From what I understood, Rafaela's technique involved spreading the minutest amounts of yoki throughout the entire body, allowing for a boost in overall movement efficiency and precision. Compare it to, say, the QS, that involved placing all yoki in one arm and boosting that arm's movement speed to the highest degree. Rafaela's technique provides that boost at a much smaller scale, and it's almost as if it's boosting the body by the muscle fiber, allowing for unsurpassed precision in movement.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fermat View Post
    Nope, not "deleted," just profoundly infinitesimal. Teresa was able to sense it. From what I understood, Rafaela's technique involved spreading the minutest amounts of yoki throughout the entire body, allowing for a boost in overall movement efficiency and precision. Compare it to, say, the QS, that involved placing all yoki in one arm and boosting that arm's movement speed to the highest degree. Rafaela's technique provides that boost at a much smaller scale, and it's almost as if it's boosting the body by the muscle fiber, allowing for unsurpassed precision in movement.
    Rubel did say that she "sealed" her yoki in a vein attempt to being her sisters soul back(and her yoki remained unused up until she found her sister and killed her(and at the same time Rafaela released her yoki for the first time, thats why there bodys fused together) i believe riful explained it

New Reply
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast