Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuga View Post
    the big mistake you guys make, is, that you think love = romantic love = sex. but ther are many kinds of love. the love between sister and brother, the love between father and daughter etc. so loves clare raki? maybe, but it is a love between brother and sister, nothing more. ther is not a single evidence, that clare is interested in a romantic way! the kiss was strange, sure. but this is not a proof for romantic love. as i said, clare is not a pedo, so it makes absolutely no sense, that she would love a child in this way. and now, raki is grown. and? this changes nothing. brother love remains brother love.

a proof for a sister/brother love is scene 129 and 130. if they have enough time for a hug and for a big talk, then there would be enough time for a kiss! but nothing. and there was not a "i love you". and that after 7 years!! another proof are cid's words in scene 131: "clare is something like a guardian to him". or scene 128, as raki saw octavia and became lecherously. would a faithful boyfriend act like a brainless rabbit?

so guys, the thing is clear: clare traveled some months with this boy, and she liked him, maybe she loved him as little brother, but besides this strange kiss (and this kiss was in a danger situation. it should give him courage) , there was never a evidence for romantic love. this is only a wrong interpretation and a great dream from some guys. hey, maybe i am wrong. but the logic says that i am right. only yagi knows the truth.

and as i wrote: it would be a great story turn, if clare would kill raki. and it would be much cooler, if we saw a male warrior who survived!

There are so many things i'd like to say about this post, but i fear it will result in a disaster so i'll try to stop myself..........for now........

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    There are so many things i'd like to say about this post, but i fear it will result in a disaster so i'll try to stop myself..........for now........
    A wise choice sir
    And after all, it is nearly impossible to fight with a Raki hater.

But, it is still entertaining.
    Quote Quote:
    a proof for a sister/brother love is scene 129 and 130. if they have enough time for a hug and for a big talk, then there would be enough time for a kiss! but nothing. and there was not a "i love you". and that after 7 years!!
    Uh, the scenes were cut short, as I said before. Their reunion was, for some reason, put between chapters. Not to mention that Clare would probably never say "I love you" out loud. And Raki could have been afraid to say it because he he feared that Clare would not return his affection.

Quote Quote:
    another proof are cid's words in scene 131: "clare is something like a guardian to him". or scene 128, as raki saw octavia and became lecherously. would a faithful boyfriend act like a brainless rabbit?
    So a (romantic) loved one can't be a guardian to the other? Really? I didn't know that was impossible.
    And Raki is just a generally kind person. He is nice to everyone, unless they are dangerous. Raki was very nice to Renee, even though she acted bitchy to him.

Quote Quote:
    and as i wrote: it would be a great story turn, if clare would kill raki
    Clare wouldn't kill a human, especially Raki. And Raki would never choose priscilla over Clare. Priscilla is an uncontrollable monster who would have left Raki to die if he had not said anything to her in chapter 110.
    Last edited by Claymore1; October 10, 2012 at 07:20 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I thought Ryus broke his hand.
    0_0, I really need to PM him - it's been ages since I've spoken with him in any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by michael
    Ah that makes some sense......but if they have to change back to have sex then Duph is one creepy fella(i would love to see you defend duph having sex with Riful who has the body of a prepubescent girl)...although she is several hundred years old
    I wouldn't go that far, I'd peg her at 100 more or less, but yes...that's basically why I feel nothing toward them.

Quote Quote:
    And on the body changing.....Was Hysteria just special as she changed her body a few times...and the change was quite substantial...so was that something just she could do ... or dose it have to do with her being powerful
    It has to do with both body and power, but generally, more power equals more plasticity - the AO's in particular, as we see, can manipulate their bodies in all sorts of ways....Riful has essentially total control and Isley/Luciella with their organic-weaponry. They don't need a weapon, because their body essentially is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1
    A wise choice sir
    And after all, it is nearly impossible to fight with a Raki hater.
    How is Bayuga a Raki hater? We don't know how we are supposed to interpret the relationship between Raki and Claire pre-timeskip....it's all irrelevant basically anyway, because now as an adult, they are both sure to pursue things romantically even if it wasn't like that before.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malak
    I just see this as a variation of the Anakin / Padme relationship in the Star Wars prequels...
    Heh, I remember for the live-action thread at animesuki, I said Jake Lloyd/Hayden Christensen would be perfect for playing child and adult Raki respectively
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i am not a raki hater! raki plays his role, and that's ok. but he is annoying, that is the problem. and i see not a single evidence for a romantic love. all examples from malaktawus, claymore1 and others are only their subjective interpretation, not a objective fact. maybe clare loves raki, maybe he is the most important person for her, but that does not mean, that clare want to be his girlfriend. as i said: there are many kinds of love.

so everyone has his opinion and that's fine. we will see, what yagi has planed for the future.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    0_0, I really need to PM him - it's been ages since I've spoken with him in any rate.

I wouldn't go that far, I'd peg her at 100 more or less, but yes...that's basically why I feel nothing toward them.

It has to do with both body and power, but generally, more power equals more plasticity - the AO's in particular, as we see, can manipulate their bodies in all sorts of ways....Riful has essentially total control and Isley/Luciella with their organic-weaponry. They don't need a weapon, because their body essentially is one.

How is Bayuga a Raki hater? We don't know how we are supposed to interpret the relationship between Raki and Claire pre-timeskip....it's all irrelevant basically anyway, because now as an adult, they are both sure to pursue things romantically even if it wasn't like that before.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Heh, I remember for the live-action thread at animesuki, I said Jake Lloyd/Hayden Christensen would be perfect for playing child and adult Raki respectively
    yeah Riful was pretty bad ass....makes me miss her

what did you base that on?...did i miss something.....how long ago was Riful created? dose the manga tell us or can we only speculate ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    It's all irrelevant basically anyway, because now as an adult, they are both sure to pursue things romantically even if it wasn't like that before.
    That's is what I was trying to say. Now that Raki is an adult they is a large possibility that they will start a romantic relationship. I am pretty sure that Raki had a crush on Clare when he was younger, but I (nor anyone else) knows for sure how she felt towards him. She may have just been confused whether or not to think of him as a little brother or something else.

Quote Quote:
    i am not a raki hater
    Well I just made that assumption based on what you wrote.
    Quote Quote:
    would a faithful boyfriend act like a brainless rabbit?
    Quote Quote:
    i think, it would be cool, if clare would kill raki
    Quote Quote:
    for me is raki the jar jar binks of claymore. he plays his role in yagi's story, but he is so extrem annoying.
    Quote Quote:
    this would be much better than our idiotic raki.
    I am sorry if I misinterpreted your insults toward Raki, and your desire to have him die.

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bayuga's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i am not a fan of raki, and there are many idiotic scenes with him (how the stupid way he acted in the west. with the villagers and renee for example). but there is a big difference between "i am not a fan" and "i hate him". so for me, he is really jar jar raki.

and his dead ... it's not a desire! but as i said, it would be a cool and unexpected story turn. and imo, if yagi decides to kill a character, then it's better raki dies, and not clare or one of the ghosts.
    Last edited by Bayuga; October 11, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuga View Post
    i am not a fan of raki, and there are many idiotic scenes with him (how the stupid way he acted in the west. with the villagers and renee for example). but there is a big difference between "i am not a fan" and "i hate him". so for me, he is really jar jar raki.

and his dead ... it's not a desire! but as i said, it would be a cool and unexpected story turn. and imo, if yagi decides to kill a character, then it's better raki dies, and not clare or one of the ghosts.
    if raki is going to die it will be one of two ways
    1- he will jump in to stop clare from killing prissy and clare would kill raki
    2- raki jumps in to stop prissy from killing clare and prissy kills him and that is what will cause clare to fight prissy again
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    if raki is going to die it will be one of two ways
    1- he will jump in to stop clare from killing prissy and clare would kill raki
    2- raki jumps in to stop prissy from killing clare and prissy kills him and that is what will cause clare to fight prissy again
    I can totally see those two solutions, but i REALLY hope nothing like this will happen since i want Raki and Claire to have an happy ending together since they had already enough bad luck in their lives imo.......and i generally hate tragic endings.

Personally i think that Prissy will kill Claire's friends and that would cause Claire to go full power and kill Prissy.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i've got this feeling chronos is going to be raki's databook...give him the low down on teresa and prissy.because all the awakens know about when prissy became one of them and maybe knew who drove her there.

raki was just wondering why prissy was after clare...clare just let her comrades know her reasons and driving force.but,raki did not hear so chronos will deliver this message/news to him.but,what is it that chronos wants from raki?

i think it has something to do with his time inside the org and what happened to him there...i really have this feeling raki is going to reveal something.it would go with his statement long ago after ophelia..."that he would grow/get strong to protect clare".
    now how would he surpass clare to the fact he"could"protect her...maybe not surpass but get as strong as a full grown warrior(especially if he were referring to the likes of ophelia).

i know it's a given that chronos wants to talk...but i bet it's killing raki to not be able to ask questions or even answer them from clare and co(about all that is at hand).chronos gives raki this outlet/inlet without judgement/prejudice towards him/clare or prissy...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

And on the body changing.....Was Hysteria just special as she changed her body a few times...and the change was quite substantial...so was that something just she could do ... or dose it have to do with her being powerful.....and i was re reading older chapters and when dae asked "who are those who could surpass the AO" they named the top 8 saying they were the ones who were "exceptional"...that chapter confused me a bit...dose that mean Hysteria , cassandra, Roxanne are stronger then Isely,Riful,luciela ?---------now thats a 6 way battle i would love to see!
    I think all ABs have the potential to modify parts of their body, but some can do so more extensively than others. They can't change completely, but several portions are still malleable, like the fingers/tentacles, and the act of modifying logically involves a none-too-shabby amount of yoki. I suppose this is why the most amount of "morphing" we've seen came from AOs, as they possessed a significantly larger amount of yoki compared to the rest.

As for the new AOs being stronger than the old AOs, well, let's just say that this argument has spawned dozens of posts that included charts and graphs but was left open for everyone else to decide for themselves what they believed. What can be said is this: IRL were the only No. 1 warriors to have awakened. Whether they are actually the most powerful No. 1 warriors is not explicitly stated by any character or narrated by any text. When asked who could surpass them, a list of eight was produced. This wasn't a list of all those who could certainly defeat IRL, but a roster of the best of the rest, i.e. the strongest of all No. 1 warriors excluding IRL. Logically, any who could surpass those three (if it were possible) would come from that list. So no, nothing's certain, and we are left to speculate and argue about it.

And yes, I'd love to see a battle between IRL and HRC, both as warriors and as AOs. I'd love a 3v3 battle instead of an all-out six-way brawl just to see whose skill sets would complement their teammates'. That would be awesome. They're not too far from each other in terms of power, so it'd be an exciting match. Compare this to any battle with Priscilla. The girl just says "hmph," whips out her godly tentacle fingers and, uh, fingers her way to an effortless victory.

As for ABs not having genitals, please turn your attention to Priscilla and her labia armor. Of course, as to whether the part in between those plates is intact and functional, we have no clue, and I doubt we'll ever have any information regarding the matter.
    Last edited by Fermat; October 12, 2012 at 05:29 AM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What can be said is this: IRL were the only No. 1 warriors to have awakened. Whether they are actually the most powerful No. 1 warriors is not explicitly stated by any character or narrated by any text. When asked who could surpass them, a list of eight was produced. This wasn't a list of all those who could certainly defeat IRL, but a roster of the best of the rest, i.e. the strongest of all No. 1 warriors excluding IRL. Logically, any who could surpass those three (if it were possible) would come from that list. So no, nothing's certain, and we are left to speculate and argue about it.
    Wasn't the list also the #1's who could have defeated IRL in their awakened forms right? Not other #1's who may have been stronger than IRL when those three were claymores. It's interesting that they brought Teresa up in that list, it makes me wonder if the Mib had some idea of how powerful Teresa truly was.
    Why did Dae choose Cassandra, Hysteria, Roxanne? I'll have to go back and re-read the chapters but I never understood this. Were they the most powerful of the corpses? Or were they the easiest to bring back? That seems like a stretch considering Cassandra's state. I know Dae said something about their Awakening being something that he could not prevent. Anyone know?
    ANY chance we may see the other #1's somehow? I would love to see Yagi's interpretation of the three-armed Licht.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably Dae chose those 3 'cause were supposed to be the strongest.......but tbh it's VERY probable that Dea chose those 3 'cause they are incredibly unstable and would surely fully awaken quite easily (infact Dae's real plan was to attract the "unknown monster" thanx to the awakening of those 3)

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Probably Dae chose those 3 'cause were supposed to be the strongest.......but tbh it's VERY probable that Dea chose those 3 'cause they are incredibly unstable and would surely fully awaken quite easily (infact Dae's real plan was to attract the "unknown monster" thanx to the awakening of those 3)
    i dont think they were "unstable" per say , but i do think he picked them because he knew there personalitys (he knew how prideful Hysteria was, He knew Cassandra held a grudge agenst Roxanne, and he knew Roxanne was over confident in her abilitys and would charge at the other warriors)....But The fact that Roxanne could remember everything about her past life she knew she had been brought back ...yet the other 2 had no idea until they awakened/Died....i think that once Cassandra arrives Roxanne will emerge and kill Cassy (if not that then Roxanne is still alive and she faked her death - Remember she has the ability to HIDE her yoki completely from once person--i would imagine that the ability improved when she awakened)

As for the other warriors...i really hope we get to see them...i am hoping dae plans to use all of them...and he is using the others to follow/find prissy and maybe has the others to put prissy to the test in battle .. Can you imagine clares face if Teresa were to appear on the battle field lol(and i doubt the Org used Teresas head to create clare...i think they used the "yoma" part that was inside of Teresa and put it into clare)

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think they were "unstable" per say , but i do think he picked them because he knew there personalitys (he knew how prideful Hysteria was, He knew Cassandra held a grudge agenst Roxanne, and he knew Roxanne was over confident in her abilitys and would charge at the other warriors)....But The fact that Roxanne could remember everything about her past life she knew she had been brought back ...yet the other 2 had no idea until they awakened/Died....i think that once Cassandra arrives Roxanne will emerge and kill Cassy (if not that then Roxanne is still alive and she faked her death - Remember she has the ability to HIDE her yoki completely from once person--i would imagine that the ability improved when she awakened)

As for the other warriors...i really hope we get to see them...i am hoping dae plans to use all of them...and he is using the others to follow/find prissy and maybe has the others to put prissy to the test in battle .. Can you imagine clares face if Teresa were to appear on the battle field lol(and i doubt the Org used Teresas head to create clare...i think they used the "yoma" part that was inside of Teresa and put it into clare)
    When i said that they were unstable i was indeed referring to their personality and relationships.
    In other words, the situation with those 3 back to life was probably planned to be very unstable and lead to their awakening as fast as possible (infact it would have been a problem for Dae if those 3 would have gone in different directions and awakened later in different places).

New Reply
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast