Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 4.7 / 7)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 (top five BEST chapters)

1 3.13%
  • 6 (Epic)

3 9.38%
  • 5 (Good)

16 50.00%
  • 4 (Average)

9 28.13%
  • 3 (Bad)

3 9.38%
  • 2 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 1 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 131 Discussions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 131 Discussions/ 132 Predictions

One thing occurred to me, with all her power ups now is Clare officially the strongest Claymore alive?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    One thing occurred to me, with all her power ups now is Clare officially the strongest Claymore alive?
    "Strongest" is subjective , she is the Most well rounded i would say.
    But i doubt she could match say hysteria's speed-or Mirias for that matter

I am kind of exited to see what Clare can do now
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nha, Claire is without a doubt the strongest warrior alive at this point , no doubt about that.......but tbh it's not saying much since it basically translate simply in "Claire is stronger than Miria", and this honestly is not a big surprise since Claire probably surpassed Miria long time ago.
    If instead we consider all the warriors in history we can't arrive to any conclusion atm since Claire's actual power is still unknown and it seems that Claire herself has yet to fully understand what she gained from Raphaela.

.........but something tells me that soon Claire wil do again something amazing (and probably crazy, despite what Deneve said,lol), i'm quite sure Yagi was planning something big for her return and for her fated confrontation with Prissy.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Nha, Claire is without a doubt the strongest warrior alive at this point , no doubt about that.......but tbh it's not saying much since it basically translate simply in "Claire is stronger than Miria", and this honestly is not a big surprise since Claire probably surpassed Miria long time ago.
    If instead we consider all the warriors in history we can't arrive to any conclusion atm since Claire's actual power is still unknown and it seems that Claire herself has yet to fully understand what she gained from Raphaela.

.........but something tells me that soon Claire wil do again something amazing (and probably crazy, despite what Deneve said,lol), i'm quite sure Yagi was planning something big for her return and for her fated confrontation with Prissy.
    i love how you say clare is so all powerful when she spent the last Year+ in a blob doing nothing...this is the first time in years that we have seen her fight..i would like you to show me the Proof(I.E. i want the chapters and pages ) in which state and/or show that Clare is the "strongest" warrior alive
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It's simply evident.
    First of all, the time she spent inside the blob is actually quite short.

Even if they weren't fighting seriously, Claire was able to keep up with Miria's new phantom using the WC.
    Releasing yoki Miria can simply go a bit faster (not considering her technique above limits since it's a complete failure against someone like Claire), Claire instead has an huge boost since she can use the QS that is clearly a superior technique compared to the WC (and there is no way that Miria can even get close to Claire if she decide to use the QS).

Claire has also the PSY advantage.
    Claire has also the new Yoki-Field advantage gained from Raph and also her "combat-style" (and it's possible that we still have yet to see what this actually means)
    Claire's latent power is IMMENSE: she destroyed Rigardo like it was nothing and she was still FAR from a full awakening.......and it was still pre-time-skip!!! Compared to this, Miria's power is quite ridiculous.

PSY+YF+QS= Claire is a monster
    Honestly Miria doesn't even get close to Claire, the difference now is simply too huge (and Claire has yet to show her real power while we have already seen Miria's limit)........and there is no reason to point out actual proof, it's already obvious simply using common sense. It's the same for Teresa. How can you say that Teresa as a warrior was stronger than Miria? There is no actual proof, it's just evident.

......not to mention that in an hypotetical life-or-death situation, as soon as Claire's crazy drive kicks in, Miria loses even her only advantage in speed since Claire can go even faster than her......

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's simply evident.
    First of all, the time she spent inside the blob is actually quite short.

Even if they weren't fighting seriously, Claire was able to keep up with Miria's new phantom using the WC.
    Releasing yoki Miria can simply go a bit faster (not considering her technique above limits since it's a complete failure against someone like Claire), Claire instead has an huge boost since she can use the QS that is clearly a superior technique compared to the WC (and there is no way that Miria can even get close to Claire if she decide to use the QS).

Claire has also the PSY advantage.
    Claire has also the new Yoki-Field advantage gained from Raph and also her "combat-style" (and it's possible that we still have yet to see what this actually means)
    Claire's latent power is IMMENSE: she destroyed Rigardo like it was nothing and she was still FAR from a full awakening.......and it was still pre-time-skip!!! Compared to this, Miria's power is quite ridiculous.

PSY+YF+QS= Claire is a monster
    Honestly Miria doesn't even get close to Claire, the difference now is simply too huge (and Claire has yet to show her real power while we have already seen Miria's limit)........and there is no reason to point out actual proof, it's already obvious simply using common sense. It's the same for Teresa. How can you say that Teresa as a warrior was stronger than Miria? There is no actual proof, it's just evident.

......not to mention that in an hypotetical life-or-death situation, as soon as Claire's crazy drive kicks in, Miria loses even her only advantage in speed since Claire can go even faster than her......
    Miria is not very strong....Her and Clare are both mediocre warriors....Clare being well rounded , and Miria being really fast and good at evasion ... but they are far from "strongest" if Clare is as strong as you say why Cant she own everyone by herself? why dose she need help...why could she not 1 hit Riful.......why cant she kill prissy?????? why did she not kill Agatha all by herself?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

First post, been around for a while lurking on the forum and spoiler threads.
    At this point of the story there is something i wish to point out, maybe it can be totally idiotic but i think that Clare's abilities and potential power comes heavily from the fact that she had Teresa's remains in her and not a yoma, but seems to also be some kind of weakness since she didn't had in the past that much yoki power. It's not like she is strong but it's more like she can assimilate the techniques and abilities her mate or opponents use and react to it based on her feelings like some kind of empathy more than cognitive/pre-cognitive abilities (Yet another interpretation of the C20 P12 to P16 that i think can play a role in the near future)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
    Wasn't the list also the #1's who could have defeated IRL in their awakened forms right? Not other #1's who may have been stronger than IRL when those three were claymores. It's interesting that they brought Teresa up in that list, it makes me wonder if the Mib had some idea of how powerful Teresa truly was.
    Why did Dae choose Cassandra, Hysteria, Roxanne? I'll have to go back and re-read the chapters but I never understood this. Were they the most powerful of the corpses? Or were they the easiest to bring back? That seems like a stretch considering Cassandra's state. I know Dae said something about their Awakening being something that he could not prevent. Anyone know?
    ANY chance we may see the other #1's somehow? I would love to see Yagi's interpretation of the three-armed Licht.
    Again, recall that before they began rattling names, one MiB stated "Leaving aside whether they can exceed them or not, the No. 1's who died without awakening are..." and closed by saying that they were "the ones that were particularly strong." As they were talking about Priscilla's arm, it's safe to assume that they were estimating which would-be AO could surpass the awakened IRL and were basing that guess on the claymores' strength since they didn't awaken, and thus, everything has to be extrapolated using the sound supposition that the stronger the warrior, the more powerful the AB.

As for HRC, it seems that Dae really does seem to think that they were his best work, as he stated in Scene 120. What "best work" means is subject to interpretation. Were they truly the most powerful in his view? Perhaps they were the most attractive, unique, etc? It's not far off to surmise that he does mean overall power, as he stated so in Scene 113. Rubel, likewise, agreed that those three were the most powerful. While Dae's reverence for HRC seemed to be genuine, the same can't be said about Rubel. His concurrence may have been tainted with the knowledge that the three were particularly difficult to handle and had higher chances of awakening, and three new AOs awakening right at Staff was something that was most agreeable with his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Among the living warriors, it's safe to say that she is. As number12michael said, she's well-rounded. Against those who utilize a large amount of yoki, her PYS would give her an advantage. Against those with cloaked/non-existent yoki signatures, she could use Rafaela's yoki film (YF). For pure offense, she can use QS, which is both highly offensive and can also be used as a defensive maneuver, i.e. putting a wall of slashes between herself and the opponent. Still, there's the issue of her base statistics. We are uncertain just how much they have improved, particularly her yoki pool (if the statistic actually does increase), for that will play into just how much an advantage the PYS/YF can offer her. PYS/YF is useless if she doesn't have the necessary agility/strength/swordsmanship to act accordingly.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol guys, what I wanted to say is ( read again ) is Clare strongest Claymore alive now ( AB are not Claymores anymore )?
    By alive I mean among the current Claymores ( Ghosts + current generation warriors ) not legendary No. 1's. And with Alicia and Beth being dead now the only one who can oppose her is Miria ( number 3 to number 10 are less powerful than Deneve or Helen so they count out ). And after this new power up I am not sure that even Miria could defeat her once they start fighting.
    But that still doesn't mean that she will be able to defeat Priscilla who also get power up, they will still need a LOT of luck to defeat her.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Miria is not very strong....Her and Clare are both mediocre warriors....Clare being well rounded , and Miria being really fast and good at evasion ...
    First of all we were discussing "strongest claymore ALIVE". "Alive" and "claymore" are key points, in case you haven't noticed.
    Also Miria is not mediocre at all considering that she was able to keep up in a decent way against one of the strongest n.1s, so even if her yoki power probably is not at that level, her fighting ability are between n.2 level or "not-so-strong-n.1" level......so no, she is NOT mediocre, she's REALLY strong.

And Claire......well, with the passing time Claire is becoming more and more a monster.

Quote Quote:
    but they are far from "strongest" if Clare is as strong as you say why Cant she own everyone by herself? why dose she need help...why could she not 1 hit Riful.......why cant she kill prissy?????? why did she not kill Agatha all by herself?
    First of all, the ghosts attack together simply because it's their style, but sure as hell Claire would have no problem fighting alone, infact she generally prefers to go alone.
    Claire alone would have destroyed Agatha like it's nothing since there was absolutely nothing that Agatha could do to even hope to touch Claire.......to be honest even Miria alone would have won that battle very easily if she got serious (remember that they were still fighting with their power completely sealed!!!.....and even in that situation Agatha was hopeless).

Opponents like Riful and Prissy are obviously another matter and , i don't want to be rude but introducing them in the "strongest claymore alive" discussion is beyond idiotic since in case you aven't noticed those monsters sure as hell don't qualify as "claymore".
    Even Teresa herself would have been in big trouble against a monster like awakened Prissy, so what?

......anyway Claire is a real monster for sure and now the combination of QS and her two sensing special abilities she is surely one of the strongest warrior ever existed and depending on her yoki power she could even become (or maybe she already is) the strongest claymore of all times.

If you think about her abilities, logically thinking, beside Prissy no one can even hope to get close to Claire, compared to her even the 3 resurrected n.1s appear to be lame (in their human form).

-----------------------------------------

Also the definition "well rounded" doesn't match with Claire at all since that expression is generally used when people can do more things but they don't excel in them.
    Claire is not like that, her 2 special sensing abilities combined are crazy and her QS is probably the most terrifying sword technique ever created.
    Last edited by MalakTawus; October 14, 2012 at 05:02 AM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all we were discussing "strongest claymore ALIVE". "Alive" and "claymore" are key points, in case you haven't noticed.
    Also Miria is not mediocre at all considering that she was able to keep up in a decent way against one of the strongest n.1s, so even if her yoki power probably is not at that level, her fighting ability are between n.2 level or "not-so-strong-n.1" level......so no, she is NOT mediocre, she's REALLY strong.

And Claire......well, with the passing time Claire is becoming more and more a monster.

First of all, the ghosts attack together simply because it's their style, but sure as hell Claire would have no problem fighting alone, infact she generally prefers to go alone.
    Claire alone would have destroyed Agatha like it's nothing since there was absolutely nothing that Agatha could do to even hope to touch Claire.......to be honest even Miria alone would have won that battle very easily if she got serious (remember that they were still fighting with their power completely sealed!!!.....and even in that situation Agatha was hopeless).

Opponents like Riful and Prissy are obviously another matter and , i don't want to be rude but introducing them in the "strongest claymore alive" discussion is beyond idiotic since in case you aven't noticed those monsters sure as hell don't qualify as "claymore".
    Even Teresa herself would have been in big trouble against a monster like awakened Prissy, so what?

......anyway Claire is a real monster for sure and now the combination of QS and her two sensing special abilities she is surely one of the strongest warrior ever existed and depending on her yoki power she could even become (or maybe she already is) the strongest claymore of all times.

If you think about her abilities, logically thinking, beside Prissy no one can even hope to get close to Claire, compared to her even the 3 resurrected n.1s appear to be lame (in their human form).

-----------------------------------------

Also the definition "well rounded" doesn't match with Claire at all since that expression is generally used when people can do more things but they don't excel in them.
    Claire is not like that, her 2 special sensing abilities combined are crazy and her QS is probably the most terrifying sword technique ever created.
    its not rude at all i do realize you are talking about Strongest warrior alive....but the funny thing is clare can still be the strongest and still be crap at the same time it just means everyone else is also shit....they just dont make warriors like they used to *sigh*

umm how the hell do you know that Awakened prissy would be a match for Teresa.....Teresa was kicking the shit out of 80% yoki release prissy...Can you only imagine(which you can because we will never know) what Teresa could do if she released 50% of her yoki lol....10% was enough for 80% prissy.(on a side note Teresa used 10% yoki to kill rosemary so we can assume that an Unawakened prissy at 80% was about as strong as a awakened AO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Claire alone would have destroyed Agatha like it's nothing since there was absolutely nothing that Agatha could do to even hope to touch Claire.......to be honest even Miria alone would have won that battle very easily if she got serious
    Clare's windcutter was clearly superior to Agatha. She destroyed one of her legs in less than a second and was the one who actually killed Agatha.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    umm how the hell do you know that Awakened prissy would be a match for Teresa.....Teresa was kicking the shit out of 80% yoki release prissy...Can you only imagine(which you can because we will never know) what Teresa could do if she released 50% of her yoki lol....10% was enough for 80% prissy.(on a side note Teresa used 10% yoki to kill rosemary so we can assume that an Unawakened prissy at 80% was about as strong as a awakened AO
    Are you serious?
    Use your head and think about it a bit better, have you any idea how freaking strong is awakened Prissy?
    No matter how incredibly strong Teresa was, she herself knew that Prissy could become a problem in the future, so it's 100% certain that awakened Prissy would be a big problem even for Teresa.
    Would have won Priscilla? I don't know so it's pointless to go that far in the speculation, but i can say for sure that even in the case that Teresa would still have the upper hand (and tbh i doubt it) that fight would have been big trouble for Teresa anyway, that much is certain.

Also keep in mind that when warriors awaken there is a jump in power, just because Prissy was fighting at 80% it doesn't mean that Prissy fully awakened is just 20% stronger,lol.
    She was fighting at 80% yoki in her "warrior form", once she awakened the scale of power completely changed (and it's quite evident in general, not just for Prisy)

Also Teresa used 10% against Rosemary, but she actually seemed that she was overdoing tbh, against Prissy instead she was forced to release that power.

Quote Quote:
    its not rude at all i do realize you are talking about Strongest warrior alive....but the funny thing is clare can still be the strongest and still be crap at the same time it just means everyone else is also shit....they just dont make warriors like they used to *sigh*

Claire crap? Don't make me laugh, it never existed in all the manga another warrior with a crazy combination of abilities and technique more fearsome than Claire.
    Add to that the fact that it's quite evident that she has hidden an immense yoki power and it doesn't take a genius to realize that Claire is one of the strongest warriors of all times.
    Actually, beside Prissy or Teresa there is no one else in the manga that would logically be able to keep up with Claire anymore, even the last 3 resurrected n.1s (in human form) would be hopeless against Claire.
    Take Cassy for example (always talking in human form, obviously), what the hell can she do to beat Claire at this point? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
    The truth is that Claire is already at a level on her own as a warrior.
    Time will tell if she will indeed become the strongest warrior of all times surpassing even Teresa, but judging the direction she is going i'd say that it's extremely probable (and i'll say more: after all she went through, we don't know yet how powerful her yoki is atm, if something happened to her it's even possible that she has already surpassed Teresa and she hasn't realized yet.....afterall if she really is fated to fight against Prissy it makes sense that she would release her full power sooner or later)

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you serious?
    Use your head and think about it a bit better, have you any idea how freaking strong is awakened Prissy?
    No matter how incredibly strong Teresa was, she herself knew that Prissy could become a problem in the future, so it's 100% certain that awakened Prissy would be a big problem even for Teresa.
    Would have won Priscilla? I don't know so it's pointless to go that far in the speculation, but i can say for sure that even in the case that Teresa would still have the upper hand (and tbh i doubt it) that fight would have been big trouble for Teresa anyway, that much is certain.

Also keep in mind that when warriors awaken there is a jump in power, just because Prissy was fighting at 80% it doesn't mean that Prissy fully awakened is just 20% stronger,lol.
    She was fighting at 80% yoki in her "warrior form", once she awakened the scale of power completely changed (and it's quite evident in general, not just for Prisy)

Also Teresa used 10% against Rosemary, but she actually seemed that she was overdoing tbh, against Prissy instead she was forced to release that power.

Claire crap? Don't make me laugh, it never existed in all the manga another warrior with a crazy combination of abilities and technique more fearsome than Claire.
    Add to that the fact that it's quite evident that she has hidden an immense yoki power and it doesn't take a genius to realize that Claire is one of the strongest warriors of all times.
    Actually, beside Prissy or Teresa there is no one else in the manga that would logically be able to keep up with Claire anymore, even the last 3 resurrected n.1s (in human form) would be hopeless against Claire.
    Take Cassy for example (always talking in human form, obviously), what the hell can she do to beat Claire at this point? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
    The truth is that Claire is already at a level on her own as a warrior.
    Time will tell if she will indeed become the strongest warrior of all times surpassing even Teresa, but judging the direction she is going i'd say that it's extremely probable (and i'll say more: after all she went through, we don't know yet how powerful her yoki is atm, if something happened to her it's even possible that she has already surpassed Teresa and she hasn't realized yet.....afterall if she really is fated to fight against Prissy it makes sense that she would release her full power sooner or later)
    That is the only thing i really disagree with (i still dont think clare is as strong as you say and the fact that she is made up of other peoples power not her own makes her shit) I refuse to believe that clare would win agents Hysteria or Roxanne....Hell even cassandra could take out clare(even if she uses the dust eater once...clare would lose both her arms....good luck doing QS then....and i Doubt she could beat Alicia (who was a warrior and awakening was her technique).

But i do think that Clare will eventually find her own true power..(I.E. not PSY,not QS not windcutter but her own ability and power....my main hate for clare comes from the fact that she was weak and would have been dead if it was not for Irene) but clare told Irene she would return the arm so i think she will remove the arm once she awakens(no pun intended) her true power....only time can tell

and PS. all of what you said about Teresa and awakened prissy is PURE Speculation there is no proof and will be no proof beacuse Teresa never fought awakened prissy as Teresa died right before prissy awakened....now you can assume that due to prissys power(which is fact) she is really strong...but we have no idea really what Teresa could do...so you cant really say she would have a hard time as you have nothing to base it on(but i also cant really disprove it .... but your lack of evidence is proof enough --and Evidence is it being said in the manga so unless you can show me the page were its stated and/or shows that Prissy awakened would be a match for Teresa ....we will just drop it kk?)

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It's logically impossible for any "normal" warrior (i consider Teresa and Prissy exceptions since their strenght is abnormal) like Cassandra to defeat Claire now.
    How the hell can she do it?
    Thanx to her sensing special abilities Claire can anticipate every move that Cassy will do and thanx to the QS there is absolutely nothing that Cassy can do to avoid being destroyed in an instant.
    Cassy's main advantage against her enemies is her unusual way to attack, but since Claire can sense what she'll do, Cassy can't escape Claire's attacks.....not to mention that it's a fact that QS can cut the ground very easily.
    Cassy may be fast, but her speed is a joke compared to the QS.
    The ONLY ones that have a chance to fight against Claire now are warriors that can face her new QS head on (and not only that,thanx to PSY and YF they have to be strong enough to face an "anticipated" attack from QS!!!), and considering how crazy powerful and fast QS is becoming, (between normal warriors) only monsters like Teresa or Prissy can even think to contrast an attack like that heads on, no one else is that strong.

Before, Claire's perception had weak points so enemies could exploit those "openings", but now that she is assimilating Raph's fighting style her sensing ability is perfect and combined with the QS she is basically untouchable.

You may not like the fact that she is taking powers from others and making them her own, but this doesn't change the fact that she is becoming a monster more and more.......and also it's not true that all she has is something "stolen", her most important characteristic, her insane drive, is something that is 100% her own and infact she possessed it even before becoming a warrior when she was just a kid, it's a shame that you don't give her credit for it.

Also everything that she gained from others, it's not that she gained it for nothing. If she was a normal warrior, Irene (for example) would have never given Claire her arm, she gave it BECAUSE Claire showed to possess the qualities to go on fighting that Irene lacked.

About you denying that Teresa would have trouble fighting against awakened Prissy, all i can say is that if you deny something so evident than there is nothing that i can do.
    Still doesn't change that what you try to deny is incredibly ridiculous, it's just saying that nothing can be said about a fight between me and Tyson since we have never fought one against the other,lol.
    Yeah right, proofs or not he'll destroy me for sure, no doubt about that.
    Not everything in this world needs "proofs", some things are plain obvious.
    Teresa defeating awakened Prissy without having trouble is just not possible,seriously.If the difference in power between those two was indeed that huge, than there is no way that Teresa could have considered Prissy a potential problem as a normal warrior even if she trained for 100 years,lol.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast