Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore
seems chapter is called "Guards of the Holy City" - 聖都の前哨
Last edited by claremore; September 29, 2012 at 07:53 AM.
Interesting title.. I have high hopes for it. Crossing my fingers so I won't be disappointed like I was with the last two chapters because to me they were so superficial and nothing deep like I'm used (Ok I know there are some of these every while by looking at the manga overall especially in the very first ones but still I want something to get me hooked like the old days..).
I just hope nothing bad will happen to Miata, Clarice, Galatea, Galk and Cid.
The title itself probably mean that things just got real even inside Rabona. OR it may refer to ghosts fighting Priscilla just few meters outside city walls.
What I hope it's for a bloody charter not more talk the last four charters were not more than trash so f*ck*n boring seemed yagi loss the touch an claymore.
---------- Post added September 30, 2012 at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was September 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM ----------
The charter it's out on tss is the real one.
---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------
Not fake the real deal.
I found something from baidu.
Chapter 131 Spoiler
From what I can tell, the awakened beings fled to the Holy City and the warriors started to take out the awakened beings, no Cassandra and no Mei (no sure who this is). Clare and Miria teamed up and take on OOXXX (not sure who this is either lol), while the others are 6 vs 1, with Galatea occasionally yoki manipulating it.
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; September 30, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
On tss it's the Chinese scan
OOXXX must be Prisscilla/Destriella or whatever it's called. If there is no Cassandra I don't see an opponent Clare would need a help with. As for Mei, Miata maybe? 5 ghosts + Clarice + Galatea manipulating.
And thanks serpico for informing us (but you could have provided a link too ;P): http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore
They suddenly have bows.
Last edited by Goral; September 30, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
Only the Rabona soldiers possess bows and arrow (about the link I lack knowledge to post link like all you do) I tink raki it gonna ending it lunch for Chronus and lar because raki it alone with the two of them.
Last edited by serpico; September 30, 2012 at 01:55 AM.
looks like raki will be the new toyboy for chronos and lars. lol
Anyone else thinking that Helens attack somewhat looked like Jean's Drill Swrd?
Looks good to me, I especially wonder what Raki is thinking about and what Chronos and Lars could want of him. And where is Prissy all of a sudden?
These two ABs kinda look interesting. One reminds me of that apostle in Berserk and the other one just looks funny. Too bad, they're quickly getting eliminated...
The Chapter is out! Thanks Gene for the chinese scanlation!
Chapter 131 Translation.
The Holy City Outpost or
The Advance Guards of the Holy City
Under the overwhelming power of Priscilla, what are awaken beings doing?
- Awaken Being 1: Damn that monster...
The desperate explosive power from a hunger intensively craving for blood and flesh
- Awaken Being 1: Blood, give me your flesh and blood!
- Galk: Second formation, spread out!
- Cid: Fire!
- Awaken Being 1 - Only with this level of attack. You annoying little brat!
- Miata: Mama!
- Charice - Yuma-san, Cynthia-san
- Cid: Things are really starting up, the sleeping beauty is safely pulled out then?
- Helen - Heh, it was easy. However, no matter what we did there was no response, but when that little brat calls out to her she just came out like that, it really pisses me off.
- Cid: Don't be jealous now. Considering Clare is like his guardian, thus in a death and life situation, she has strongest sense of responsibility to Raki. Pay close attention, without something she could hold on to, she would risk her life needlessly again.
- Cid: Sorry, wasn't quick enough.
- Deneve: You and your outer appearance are different, you are a good man.
- Cid: What you mean different from my appearance, it really sadden me.
- Deneve: We have made it very clear to Clare already, but who knows how much Clare has really taken in. We won't let her proceed with any of her reckless action again the second time.
- Tabitha: Just like the Agatha's awaken body, within the many bodies only one is with all the vital organs, while all others are fakes. However, what different from Agatha is that it spread her yoki evenly among all the bodies, so it's really hard to tell which one is the real one.
- Miria: It's no big deal. This will be finish when we cut off one of the head, that's all we need to know. This is a high ranking awaken being, but now it only an opponent that was drained of its power and forced back to here. Then, we just have to cut off all the heads to finish this.
- Clare: What's going on, this kind of the fighting style is completely different from what I used in the past. Expanding (opening) a field (film) of yoki (detection or perception I suppose) surronding the body, one can achieve precise movement even beyond the field of vision. That's right, this is Rafaela's fighting style. Perhaps this is a technique that is created only with Rafaela's memories and feelings?
- Tabitha: It's how it is, the last remaining one is the real body.
- Awaken being 2: You all damn bitches! (the actual words are some kind of fish insult lol)
- Helen: Damn, the other side is already done, we have 6 warriors here, this is really embarrassing.
- Deneve: It would have been simple to finish, who knew this one would be this much more agile than we have thought. The toughest part is this kind of regenerating power. To finish this one up, we need a massive destructive power to deal a fatal blow to its body.
- Helen: The maximum rotation reached, 55...
- Awaken Being 1: Ahahaha, this is a so obvious strike, you think you can hit me with this.
- Galatea: Can't let the Holy City be destroyed anymore beyond this. Only for a moment, I can seal your movement.
- Awaken Being 1: Bitch! (Bastard)
- Helen: Take this, you big idiot!
- Raki: Is that really Priscilla... The one Clare would even give up her life to take revenge on. That time in the Western Land, Priscilla said that she was searching for the faint scent that was on me. It was because she was searching for the origin of that scent that she followed me. I am afraid that origin is Clare then. Then why? It's understandable for Clare to search for Priscilla, but what reason does Priscilla has in searching for Clare?
- Raki: The one you are interested is over on the other side, what are you guys doing here?
- Chronos: There is something I want to talk to you about.
Two awaken beings approach Raki, what kind of truth would come out of their mouths?
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 01, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
That... was it? *Sigh
I mean really, all this chapter did was reshow show Mira and Clare are equal along with all the other things we already knew about the strength of character________, so clearly Yagi had no better idea then showing it to us again needlessly. Such as Clarice still needing to get better (or stop wasting panel time), Helen has an amazing attack but has a hard time always achieving it, Cynthia helps people nicely but Deneve does it rudely but in ways needing done, etc
I suppose it would have been too much to ask for a single new thing done by the character, all they did was recycle old things they did this ch.
Now the good part of the chapter... we can now debate why Chronos and Lars are bothering with Raki (but why the bleep was he unarmed... the holy city not have a sword in his size or something?) It can they small Isley on him or something, Raki should really consider taking a bath at this point.
Lolz... agreed Goral, very random bows finally show up in the series.
Last edited by Ryus; September 30, 2012 at 02:28 AM.