Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's in the scroll that Suigetsu found?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused What's in the scroll that Suigetsu found?

A simple question; has that scroll something that could change the outcome of the war?
    I have two thoughts about it: one, it can be that maybe the scroll contains the "true" way to cancel Edo Tensei (though I don't like this idea very much).
    The other is that it may have the details for "that jutsu" mentioned by Kabuto (for me, that jutsu has something to do with the Rikudou Sennin and his possible resurrection - remembering that Kabuto want to know the RS secrets - and a potential usage as a tool of war, something that will be obviously stopped).

So, what are your theories about the scroll?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's in the scroll that Suigetsu found?

Imho is the real identity of Tobi ( since Suigetsu said that "Sasuke was gonna like it", and since Sasuke never tried to conceal the fact that he wants to kill Tobi ), as Kabuto seems privy of the information when he talked to Madara through Muu.

That or the way to unlock the Rin'negan. How it could control the war I don't know.
    Regarding ET... What uses would Sasuke have for a way to dispel it? How can Suigetsu know that Sasuke is fighting/will fight Kabutomaru? And thats the same for the Rin'negan, Suigetsu knows that Sasuke refused the transplant of eyes, so, since the Rin'negan is the evolution of the EMS, I doubt it.
    Very few things could be big enough to "control the war" that aren't showed already:

-Tobi's identity and a way to beat him
    -Resurrect the Juubi
    -Ending ET

Everything else is already answered imho, or it can't have a big enough impact. Ending ET is already Itachi and Sasuke's job, so it only remains the issues of Tobi and the Bijuus.
    Unless it is a somewhat Rikudou Sennin project, like ET Madara?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru's and Kabuto's private pictures of course... and Suigetsu intends to use those to blackmail Kabuto into canceling Edo Tensei.

But more seriously: I think its the research data about Hashirama's DNA, which of course would also include any possible weaknesses and counter-measures. And since Oro's Hashirama Project also had to do with Sharingan/Rinnegan, there's probably some handy info about those as well.
    Last edited by LnDRash; March 19, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,it's something to do with madara/hashirama...remember how suigetsu said"was oro really planning to do something like this"(or something along those lines).then we see later on that madara is fused with hashirama...and we get a speech from kabuto about how he improved madara and he is unstoppable.so more than likely it's about what he did to madara...so suigetsu knows this is the kinda thing sasuke could use need be(if he were to face kabuto)which we have here and now...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it would be a great jawdropper if suigetsu found that scroll believing it would be useful while not knowing about what concerns the war. it must be something epic which can turn tides in (more or less) every war. yet,aside from suigetsu,I wonder whether kabuto knows about that as much.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm of the opinion that it's actually Orochimaru's "secrets of ninjutsu" research. He wanted the Sharingan to learn the secret to all jutsu and as stated by Kabuto, they both hypothesized that the Rinnegan could be reached via the Sharingan. Sasuke may not know this yet, and this scroll may tell him. If it does, then it really will change the tide of war, as Sasuke would again postpone his fight with Naruto, long enough that he can find some Hashirama DNA to awaken his own Rinnegan and giving him the strength to compete with Naruto and Tobi.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Very few things could be big enough to "control the war" that aren't showed already:

-Tobi's identity and a way to beat him
    -Resurrect the Juubi
    -Ending ET
    but how can suigetsu know that in this war edo tensei is being used??? he and jugo have just discovered that there is an ongoing war,how could suigetsu know that there are zombies outside?
    and I'd disagree with the other 2 options as well since tobi's identity isn't very important right now,the characters already know he isn't madara.
    About the juubi,according to kabuto's reaction to tobi's "substitute"in volume 57,I dare say that the only way to resurrect the jubi is using gedo mazo,perhaps even not possessing the full hachibi and kyubi. Yet,thinking that orochimaru discovered a way to resurrect the jubi seemed a bit too haxed,imo.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that it is likely to be the product of Orochimaru's research. It could be either related to Tobi directly, or related to the Sharingan itself. And as mattiaildivino pointed out, Sasuke and his team seem to be completely ignorant of the unfolding events of the war so it is unlikely to be related to Edo Tensei.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Imo, the real reason Kabuto kidnapped Yamato and wants to study the zetsu clones is to create the perfect vessel for the soul migration. What better body to learn the secrets of ninjutsu in than a Rikudo Prime?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

since orochimaru was the one who sperimented hashirama's cells on children,and then on danzo,I think it may be connected to the theory kabuto and oro expressed long ago,and which kabuto told madara in volume 59. what if there are still hashirama's cells there(they have a strong vitality,haven't they?) and that scroll contained the way to support the operation,in order to allow an EMS user to achieve the rinnegan? Yet still,suigetsu shouldn't know about sasuke's ems,although he may be planning to tell him to implant them to implant hashirama's cells later.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea i am interested to see what it is, its been a few chapters since we have seen suigetsu and jugou

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the scroll which Suigetsu found, details of a new curse mark of some sort, with mre power than the first and although im not sure who would 'administer' the seal, it would be something very useful for him...?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm of the opinion that it's actually Orochimaru's "secrets of ninjutsu" research. He wanted the Sharingan to learn the secret to all jutsu and as stated by Kabuto, they both hypothesized that the Rinnegan could be reached via the Sharingan. Sasuke may not know this yet, and this scroll may tell him. If it does, then it really will change the tide of war, as Sasuke would again postpone his fight with Naruto, long enough that he can find some Hashirama DNA to awaken his own Rinnegan and giving him the strength to compete with Naruto and Tobi.
    Sasuke have yet to witness or see the Rinnengan in action, so its obvious that he don't know the power of what it could do. Even IF
    Senju DNA allow Sasuke to gain the rinnengan, he doesn't't seem like the type to do whatever to gain power... He would've taken Itachi;s eyes from the start if that was the case.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if he was, implanting Senju Dna isn't an automatic thing. Madara didn't gain his Rinnegan til years after he had taken Hashirama's Dna.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Even if he was, implanting Senju Dna isn't an automatic thing. Madara didn't gain his Rinnegan til years after he had taken Hashirama's Dna.
    Exactly. I've been saying that ever since the evolution was known. I definitley believe Sasuke will gain the Rinnengan but how is sill highly unknown. The scroll will offer Sasuke some type of power, or upgrade....It could be to his body or eyes.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast