Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

10 17.54%
  • Good!

35 61.40%
  • Regular

8 14.04%
  • Boring...

2 3.51%
  • Bad!

1 1.75%
  • Fail!

1 1.75%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 304 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 304 Discussion

This is where you can discuss the current chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by 3c; October 19, 2012 at 07:02 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner John 92's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 304 Spoiler Thread

From anp credits to ¬ApЕ®™

前半都是"大魔鬪演武"
    剑齿虎 49pt
    人鱼 43pt
    妖精队全员原地「闭目养神」
    初代(?):妖精之星作战发动
    全员:了解
    场景换到王国
    三人变装混入
    王国女王ヒスイ.E.フィオーレ:日食计画2启动

305 妖精军师

quick tans by bpyser1 from onemanga

Apparently, the first half of Day's Five events begin with Sabertooth and Mermaid Heel scoring points. At the end, the Queen of Fiore is introduced; her name is Hisui. Finally, the Eclipse Project goes into Plan 2.

Next Chapter 305: Fairy Army
    Last edited by John 92; October 19, 2012 at 04:48 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Link ???

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/304/2

it is out actually
    Last edited by Ifrit; October 19, 2012 at 05:55 AM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, go fairy tail team. I wonder who is leading Fairy Tail.

I think every1 will target Erza or Laxus assuming one of them is leading, but it is actually Juvia hehe That would be epic.

is there some1 able to defeat Jura, Yeah Erza or Laxus sure can go 1 on 1 with him, Although more likely it is Laxus, since Erza will be busy with Kagura n Sabertooth **** forgot her name.

Queen ? Lucy ...wtf.

Every1 should have followed Happy plan it is more creative than Miras :P heheh

That Sabertooth girl LOL, avoid Jura n Kagura...I thought they think they're top guild n strongest ....I guess Natsu gave em a good beating.

I think the final part will be Erza Vs SaberTooth girl...Erza for the win I hope, and giving Fairy Tail the final victory and final 5 points..GO ERZA
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta say, I'm impressed with Mavis. I'm looking forward to just what kind of tactics Mavis thought for the team. I dunno why, but I got Shikamaru vibes from her in this page:

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/304/18

It feels exactly the kind of badass expression he'd make if there was something like this happening in Naruto.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

this week chapter was kinda boring .. the way team natsu infiltrated the castle was boring ... fairy tail not moving was boring ... how sting defeated bachus in one punch was boring .. even the humor was kinda boring ... i hope all the boring parts got left behind in this chapter and next week chapter will be back to its epic self

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 304 Discussion / 305 Predictions

A real good chapter! nice strategy to wait clear the battlefield and have good chance of one on one matches. else it would have been something like gang up on FT.

i wonder what eclipse 2 project. waiting for mangastream's scanlations.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the chapter is good for eliminating the weak ones for a good one on one fight the one left is lamia scale , Sabertooth ,Blue Pegasus? and FT i really think that FT will either use guerrilla tactics or each of them will stop on a specific points and wait for the enemy to come to them

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite clever to reveal Mavis' strategy of memorising every move made.
    Remember how in the first fight of this tournament, we were introduced to memory magic coming from Sabertooth? This is a bit like what is done in the movies where, typically somewhere in the beginning, a character displays a neat trick that seems irrelevant at first, and then later on, it turns out to be a plot decider.

Had Mavis been the first to do this memory strategy where we are now at the end, it would have felt like a cheat, but with Sabertooth's precedent, it feels like revenge. Nicely constructed!

Natsu&co infiltrating the prison like that is of course another very old trick. With Mira-Jane able to mimic anyone, she's a logical addition to the rescue team. Completely surprised by the princess, though. I should have known, where's there a king, there's a lovely princess waiting in a tower...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

the princess' chin seems pointing like the hooded girl. im going to guess they are one and the same. im sure everyone else and their moms came to that conclusion. maaaaan elfman's victory against bacchus has been kind of ruined by him getting one shotted twice since then. some small predictions, orga and chelia are going to meet at which point orga will introduce himself as a god slayer at beat her up. then laxus will arrive and kick his ass for beating up a little girl at which point jura will show up, thank him for helping chelia and they will have a show down. i can also see something similar with gray, juvia, lyon and rufus happening. like juvia coming across rufus who is about to defeat her but then lyon steps in and saves her but in the end is defeated at which point gray shows up.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I find myself going crazy waiting for fairy tail every week now. I loved the chapter and Fairy Tail team looked quite badass with their eyes closed. One thing I disliked however, was the fact that Bachas now looks so weak. When he first appeared, Mashima hyped him up so much and made him sound so strong but now he literally loses every match....kind of a letdown cause his magic was cool.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The action was entertaining. But what made the chapter was Mavis' expression. The final battle has finally begun. The introduction of the princess was rather surprising, I'm interested in seeing what her role is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, now I want to know how is it possible that FT, even without its core member, always got the last place when Quatro Cerberus is in my opinion weaker.
    As someone said, now the victory of Elfman against Bacchus seems nothing...
    Anyway the chapter may have been slow this week, but I liked it nonetheless.
    It was predictable that Saberthooth and Lamia Scale would be in advantage without FT taking action; but it won't last long as it seems that Erza and the others will now go wild after remembering all the abilities of their foes.
    Mavis' badass face it's what made this chapter enjoyable; her strategy will surely prove victorious.
    To conclude, I admit that I' never considered the presence of a princess, even tough it's a damn obvious thing; I wonder what she will do in the last part of this arc with the Eclipse Project 2.
    Mira's infiltration strategy was like we all expected, even tough I would have prefered that of Happy.

P.S: the cover was cute and sad at the same time.
    But it seems that Frosch will be happy again, since Mashima keeps on hinting us that Minerva may very well have teleported Lector in a far away place.
    Why would he have made Kagura say "They disappeared?!" otherwise?
    Last edited by Zasz; October 19, 2012 at 08:55 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how Orga demolishes his opponents and then stands there like a Buddha with his hands folded, contemplating the existence of the grass-hopper.
    It's almost as if he's asking for forgiveness after trashing them.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast