Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Cooks(chefs)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pimper x Pimper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cooks(chefs)

Will we see other chefs other than Toriko team up with the four protagonists of the series to make a combo? I mean other than Toriko, will Coco, Sani and Zebura get their combo too?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cooks(chefs)

Aren't they all going to combo with Komatsu only?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Aren't they all going to combo with Komatsu only?
    Yup, though I believe Sani and Coco haven't asked yet. Coco definitely hasn't.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    Yup, though I believe Sani and Coco haven't asked yet. Coco definitely hasn't.
    I'm pretty positive Sani have. Coco hasn't, yet, though.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I'm pretty positive Sani have. Coco hasn't, yet, though.
    sani couldnt ask. he tried though. though it is still a mistery why coco hasnt asked. maybe because he is the gentleman of FHK. he was the first to realize komatsu talent when they were hunting whales if memory serves me.

but i dont know about that. ichuryuu the head of igo thought that toriko and komatsu did give the same feeling as acacia and frohze. FHK to have just komatsu for some reason seems a little bizarre. though probably that will happen as it was wished by komatsu and confirmed by toriko that komatsu would be the glue for that to happen.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

It might be just me, but I see some kind of parallel between Bishokukai and IGO.

As we know, all the chefs in the Bishokukai are in combo with Boss, a testament to his incredible power.

Making all Four Heavenly Kings in combo with Komatsu would be a strong statement to his already confirmed immeasurable talent. The thing is that Komatsu doesn't need to step up his game to catch up with Toriko, as previously thought, but Kings need to work to be sort of worthy of being his combo.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe they will all team-up with Komatsu to some degree. The thing is that Komatsu and Toriko will still be a combo, but Komatsu will always cook as well for other Heavingly Kings, because they are friends and because they are a big team. I believe it is one of the most important ideas of the manga. As well as Ichiryu stated that he wants the new generation to be able to it at the same table together. So I believe Komatsu will cook for everyone, but his real combo will be Toriko.

New Reply