Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: What was Madara and Tobi initial plan ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What was Madara and Tobi initial plan ?

I'm wondering what was the initial plan of Madara and Tobi.

Madara said that things are not going as planned just after his ED resurection.

Tobi plan looks kinda weirds regarding this war arc because the alliance with kabuto was not planned at all and its kabuto who decided to meet tobi.

Tobi started a war vs the full shinobi world in order to capture Naruto and Bee.
    Without Kabuto this war would probably have been an utter failure :

- No Godlike Madara
    - No Super Zetsus
    - No Kin/Gin Brothers...thus...no 9 tail Chakra
    - Almost no real army at all.Super Zetsus are easily handled by the Darui Team ( and 4 powerfull ED was here too).Normal Zetsus with no ED should be a piece of cake.

Kabuto said that he improved madara to make it just like in his golden age.It probably means that "normal" ED madara is either very old and/or don't have shodai cells.

Do you think that the whole war was planned around the zetsus morphling ? (the naruto-only evil intent detection is kinda new...and cheap !)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What was Madara and Tobi initial plan ?

Something Kishimoto has changed at the very last second before revealing who Tobi is. Gotta do it straightforward or else Itachi will spin in his grave again.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: What was Madara and Tobi initial plan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post

Tobi plan looks kinda weirds regarding this war arc because the alliance with kabuto was not planned at all and its kabuto who decided to meet tobi.

Tobi started a war vs the full shinobi world in order to capture Naruto and Bee.

- No Godlike Madara
    - No Super Zetsus
    - Almost no real army at all.Super Zetsus are easily handled by the Darui Team ( and 4 powerfull ED was here too).Normal Zetsus with no ED should be a piece of cake.

Kabuto said that he improved madara to make it just like in his golden age.It probably means that "normal" ED madara is either very old and/or don't have shodai cells.

Do you think that the whole war was planned around the zetsus morphling ? (the naruto-only evil intent detection is kinda new...and cheap !)
    he/they did not anticipate naruto...because once pein/nagato submitted to naruto there goes the resurrection of a perfect jyuubi...

pein was the only one that could have subdued naruto at the time...so obito/tobi had to adjust/modify the plan...kin/gin was definitely a lucky break(plot inforced...otherwise we would have never heard of them)...

mugen tsuchiyomi is bound to fail reguardless of who's the jyuubi's host...it's imperfect...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post

- No Godlike Madara
    - No Super Zetsus

he is an uchiha man ... remembre sasuke attacking the five kages ?? these uchihas think of themselves as immortals and believe they could solo the world .
    sasuke : i'm 16 years old , imma solo the kages
    tobi : im a sad ninja , imma solo the world to avenge rin sup yo
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is up to something different where Obito and his mooneye plan make sense refering to his agenda.

Madara got something coming.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    Madara is up to something different where Obito and his mooneye plan make sense refering to his agenda.

Madara got something coming.
    This is my guess. Whether it was from the start or later down the line I think Obito had his own agenda different from what Madara was trying to do. I'm going to go with Madara wants to obtain power close to the original sage of the six paths. Obito seems upset when he learns Kabuto resurrected Madara, why would he be upset that his master is back? Also why didn't he use Nagato to bring him back sooner? Lets say he did need nagato to capture the 9 tails, I'm sure Madara would of been able to as well.
    Last edited by blankempathy; September 15, 2012 at 09:44 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe tobi will betray madara
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I like your sense of humour.
    Quote sigs are getting more and more mainstream.
    No way, a third quote would be creepy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blankempathy View Post
    This is my guess. Whether it was from the start or later down the line I think Obito had his own agenda different from what Madara was trying to do. I'm going to go with Madara wants to obtain power close to the original sage of the six paths. Obito seems upset when he learns Kabuto resurrected Madara, why would he be upset that his master is back? Also why didn't he use Nagato to bring him back sooner? Lets say he did need nagato to capture the 9 tails, I'm sure Madara would of been able to as well.
    You know Tobis plan is really going to be to poor all the 10tails chakra into himself so he can use RinneTensei to bring Rin back to life.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply