Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: How do you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

34 15.11%
  • Good

103 45.78%
  • Average

53 23.56%
  • Boring

26 11.56%
  • Bad

9 4.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 602 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto 602 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

THIS CHAPTER:

Obito possesses the will of fire along with the determination of Naruto. We will begin to see his descent to madness.

Madara acts like an uber pessimistic Sasuke with the demeanor of Itachi.

--

Piece this story together with how Tobi/Obito described it to Sasuke when Obitio rescued him. Should give some interesting answers

Good chapter.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, we get some explanations as to what happened to Obito. While I still don't like the "Tobi=Obito" twist (because admit it, it's not much of a twist), it does seem like there will be a more elaborate and detailed explanation as to why Obito "turned to the dark side". Which is sorely needed, IMO.

Also, did I see a 'Tobi' body on the wall?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

how did madara get that Hashirma DNA ? who was help him ? he said Zetzo , so Zesto is the one who helped him ?
    Last edited by behrouz; September 19, 2012 at 01:53 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

So chapter is out...

Now I don't know if I like the part where Obito just slipped away involuntarily and ended up in Madara's lair...to me it seems like a cheap plot device to get where we want...this certainly explains why the eye is intact, but it's still cheap...

About the rest...I kinda like it...it seems to me that Madara indeed give Nagato the Rinnegan...when did that happen? It happened when Nagato "awakened" his Rinnegan...we all just know that when Jiraiya went out the Rinnegan was already there...how Madara managed to make that happen in such a short time though I have no idea, but he is Madara and he had the Rinnegan, so I doubt that was any problem for him...

The other is something of a foreshadowing...the eye's power will be awakened only if you have both right? Will either Kakashi or Obito get the other half, and the true power of the eye would play a key role in this? I'm just asking, cuz you know that Kishimoto loves "the true power of the eye phrase"...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter makes no fucking sense. Obito clearly has scars on the left side of his face, yet it's not there after Naruto broke his mask. The hell? And how was he able to "just slip through" the rock, according to Madara?

When did Madara die? He himself said he unlocked his RInnegan shortly before death, so if that's true, he shouldn't have been able to give his Rinnegan to Nagato since he shouldn't have had Rinnegan... unless Madara gave Nagato Rinnegan years after... or Kishi fucked up the timeline and made Nagato around Obito/Kakashi's age.

And one Sharingan? Why not a complete pair? This chapter just yells bullshit to me.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea there were "false hashirama" bodies on the wall

madara must have been a sceintific geinius and a master of medical ninjustst to have figrured outba way to both save obito and give him some type.of zetsu body

i am becoming a bigger fan of madara as a villian

and obito is becoming somewhat of a darth vadar rip off honestly

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    This chapter makes no fucking sense. Obito clearly has scars on the left side of his face, yet it's not there after Naruto broke his mask. The hell? And how was he able to "just slip through" the rock, according to Madara?

When did Madara die? He himself said he unlocked his RInnegan shortly before death, so if that's true, he shouldn't have been able to give his Rinnegan to Nagato since he shouldn't have had Rinnegan... unless Madara gave Nagato Rinnegan years after... or Kishi fucked up the timeline and made Nagato around Obito/Kakashi's age.

And one Sharingan? Why not a complete pair? This chapter just yells bullshit to me.
    be patient im sure we will get much more detail on madaras missing right eye

and thise rinnegan that nagato had must have been given to hin by madara directly

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter but we need more explaining next week. Still everything is blurry. How did Madara get there and how did he get hashiramas dna.

Zetzu though is definitly a creation. at least white zetzu, the black one remains a mystery.

The thing I fear the most is that Kishimoto f*cks up his own setted timeline. Does he really think about the facts he writes when he is giving a timeline?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, wow. Oro has some competition for the freaky mad scientist position.

I liked the chapter. It showed that Madara didn't age well. And it also showed that Nagato needed an eye transplant to get that Rinnengan, he didn't get it on his own.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is the sith lord and obito is anikan skywalker. Damn obito i cant wait to see what happens to him

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

No Obito IIIIIIIIIIIIII am your father.
    Go get'em Madara!!!!

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There are way too many ways to photoshop this weeks chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    This chapter makes no fucking sense. Obito clearly has scars on the left side of his face, yet it's not there after Naruto broke his mask.
    Removed in the raw cleaning?

Quote Quote:
    And how was he able to "just slip through" the rock, according to Madara?
    Easy - that's his sharingan's ability. It's only been of special mention for the last 6-10 chapters. Why he can do that? It's a shounen.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder if this Madara we are seeing in this flashback is also brought back from the dead. It's impossible to trust what the heck he says as he embarks on Hannibal Lecturing Obito to oblivion.

Quote Quote:
    And one Sharingan? Why not a complete pair?
    Maybe he lets people keep them so he can harvest 'em? Mmm, eyeball stew.

Quote Quote:
    This chapter just yells bullshit to me.
    Dude. Shounen. U mad bro?
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yea there were "false hashirama" bodies on the wall

madara must have been a sceintific geinius and a master of medical ninjustst to have figrured outba way to both save obito and give him some type.of zetsu body

i am becoming a bigger fan of madara as a villian

and obito is becoming somewhat of a darth vadar rip off honestly

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

be patient im sure we will get much more detail on madaras missing right eye

and thise rinnegan that nagato had must have been given to hin by madara directly
    His right eye isn't that much of a concern though. Just wondering.

maybe. It makes no sense though, but I think someone said Nagato was about 40, not necessarily confirmed in the manga, though Jiraiya did look pretty young. Madara himself said he unlocked Rinnegan shortly before death. So maybe he dies few hours or days later?

I'm so gonna laugh if someone else got Madara's eyes, not Nagato.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Shortly could mean years too, if you compare it to a larger life lifespan...don't nitpick every little detail that is interpretable...and it's not like you are certain of the accuracy of the translation...

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter I'm looking forward to seeing Obito's fall to the dark side.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

New Reply
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast