Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: How do you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

34 15.11%
  • Good

103 45.78%
  • Average

53 23.56%
  • Boring

26 11.56%
  • Bad

9 4.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 602 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

Fine. Hashirama cells keep Madara alive. No jutsus, just the cells right? Well if H-cells are so potent can someone explain why Mr HashHash didn't make it to his 100th birthday? Whatever killed Hashirama could kill Zetsu and Tobito.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was okay, but we still need some explanations, since Kishimoto seems to have screwed up the timeline of his manga.
    Anyway I too liked Obito's reactions in this chapter; now I am curious to know how Madara brainwashed him.
    LOL, Star Wars must have really inspired Kishimito considering how some of his characters resembles those of Lucas' movies.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Fine. Hashirama cells keep Madara alive. No jutsus, just the cells right? Well if H-cells are so potent can someone explain why Mr HashHash didn't make it to his 100th birthday? Whatever killed Hashirama could kill Zetsu and Tobito.
    It appears it's not just the cells but the fact he is hooked up to the Hashirama tree like a life support system. I would guess he made Zetsu to be his eyes and ears in the world since he couldn't survive long away from his Hashirama tree. That must be why Zestu records everything

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naruto78's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara said that you needed both sharingans to awaken MS. Maybe it took obito's eye at some point in his right socket and help him awaken his MS bcause he had already a sharingan in his left socket. Or maybe he transplanted a spare sharingan in obito's left socket to make him able to awaken MS.
    When madara speaks about obito surviving the boulders, I think it's a "private joke" regarding obito's further ability.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Oh please guys, don't you get it? Obito at the moment of being crushed semi-activated his MS in his left eye only. By miracle he managed to put part of his head in the other dimension in a split second, and thus his brain was left intact. The same goes for his organs. The only pain he felt was some of his bones being crushed! It all makes sense!

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter just complicates things more. The fuck we need more complications for, Kishi? It's time for you to simplify things, damn it. Madara "left" his eyes to someone else? To who? It can't be Nagato, man. And what is this shit with him being freaky mad scientist all of a sudden? Too many questions, too little answers. After seeing Obito's behavior in that conversation, it's actually hard to believe that he's gonna become Tobito. He's like a second Naruto in this chapter.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    This chapter just complicates things more. The fuck we need more complications for, Kishi? It's time for you to simplify things, damn it. Madara "left" his eyes to someone else? To who? It can't be Nagato, man. And what is this shit with him being freaky mad scientist all of a sudden? Too many questions, too little answers. After seeing Obito's behavior in that conversation, it's actually hard to believe that he's gonna become Tobito. He's like a second Naruto in this chapter.
    It actually doesn't complicate things, you are focusing on things that either don't matter, or are left unsaid because you ALREADY have the information. Why in the world would Madara tell Obito, this kid he just saved from near death, that he gave his eyes to nagato NOW? How would he even know who Nagato is? Obviously he gave the eyes to Nagato much earlier, maybe before he got into the condition he is in now.

You guys will nitpick any and everything. This chapter explained a lot, but of course more is to come.

12. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi mask on third panel! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/602/15

I have a question! Why didn't madara not put his old eyes into his brother's sockets?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter.

about the 'madara shortly dying after awakening rinnegan problem', might i propose this that 'dying' here meant that 'moving on to life support in the form of hashirama-mezu supply'? what i mean is that the madara we are seeing in these chapters is basically 'clinically dead'...he can't survive without the mezo support for one second. awakening rinnegan and perhaps giving it to nagato was his last actions when he could actually sustain himself. 'shortly' after that madara's heart stopped, brained stopped functioning, respiratory failure and all that...so he 'died'...but was anchored to life with mezo the life support.

dunno if kishimoto is gonna take this way, but to me it seems quite possible and plausible explanation.

anyways, even if kishimoto does not give any sort of further explanation to 'dying shortly'...i'd say its still not much of a problem. as Benelori pointed out shortly is a pretty vague word, and for someone who lived as long as madara it might mean years. specially since he was pretty much stuck underground, nothing of much importance happened since he gave eyes to nagato upto finding tobi. so to him it might be 'shortly' after that since ppl tend to forget the lull period.

to me though, the most interesting part here is the connection between tobi and zetsu. that 'black zetsu' can it actually be the 'dead half' of tobi? there are many possibilities there and things are looking really interesting.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

It is probably nagato...though it'd be great if the person he left the eyes with turns out to be orochimaru.

about obito and naruto indeed the similarities/parallels are being stressed on very very obviously, as if kishimoto does not want anyone to miss that. first he makes itachi say that naruto will turn out to be like the masked man if he tries to do everything by himself. from then on he keeps on building how closely they resemble each other. the way obito tried to crawl on his chin is an uncanny reminder of naruto doing the same for his comrades.

however its not unbelievable that even someone like him can break. naruto himself has a breaking point that he made clear a long time ago, which would be failing to save sasuke. for obito it was rin. (i know even i myself feel weirded out by what i typed, rin being the love interest of obito makes sasuke seem like a love interest for naruto even more, as if we need any more of that )
    Last edited by ashher; September 19, 2012 at 03:44 AM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Remy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for the explanation as how te fuck Obito managed to kill Minato as a freakin kid

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't it be Nagato? I think it's pretty obvious that he's talking about Nagato. If you mean the thing when he says "I died shorty after I awakened these eyes", hey, I'm not one bit surprised that Kishimoto simply forgets half his manga, much less a single line from a single panel.

But don't get me wrong, I agree with everything else you say.

I can already see it. Obito ignores Madara, leaves the place, tries to go back to the Leaf, finds out that Rin has died and comes back to Madara, heartbroken and decides to help him.

By the way, how convenient is it that Madara's lab is right under the rock that smashed him huh?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    This chapter makes no fucking sense. Obito clearly has scars on the left side of his face, yet it's not there after Naruto broke his mask. The hell? And how was he able to "just slip through" the rock, according to Madara?
    Those scars were healed, after all that side was not crushed...so whatever scarring was there must not have been that major.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    And one Sharingan? Why not a complete pair? This chapter just yells bullshit to me.
    Cause he probably scavenged that sharingan out of some dead uchiha body, whose only one eye was usable. the other was injured beyond repair.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Still waiting for the explanation as how te fuck Obito managed to kill Minato as a freakin kid
    he had hashirama juice.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

First time in a loong time where I feel content with a flashback, and actually wants more.
    This begins to explain many things, Madara giving his eyes to Nagato ( botching the whole "awakened this eyes shortly before his death" nonsense, but who cares ), it also confirms that Tobi survived because of some retarded reason that will once again destroy the requirement of "kill your BFF to awaken MS" cheapening even more the Mangekyo, and it also pretty much confirms that the Tobi that appeared after that is Obito, unless Madara got young again and then killed off in the space of a month.

So yeah, Itachi and Yondaime got outsmarted by a 14 years old kid.
    Cheers.

Still I'm waiting for more, flashbacks will probably last another 2-3 chapters

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    so this place they are at, could it be within the kamui?

could this be the same place where tobi had the stash of sharingans?
    well if that giant Hashirama thing is there then i assume they are in what will become tobis hideout.

And guys Madara himself said " i am not sure how that rock did not crush you " so even madara is puzzled as to how Obito survived....but what i think is at the last moment(probably when obito lost conciseness) his MS activated and saved him.....if you remember Sasuke awakened his tome eye when itachi killed everyone...and after sasukes adrenaline wore off the eye deactivated and it took him another 4 years to awaken it again.

@uchiha_blood......Killing your best friend is not the requirement(as killing your friend but feeling no sadness would not awaken it) its extreme emotional stress/pressure that awakens it.

And on a side note i forget did itachi awaken his MS by "killing his friend shisui" or did he get it on the night he killed everyone
    Last edited by number12michael; September 19, 2012 at 04:15 AM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I got to say, Obito is the best Uchiha ever. Sharingan + MS in a single day is l33t

25. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast