Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: How do you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    34 15.11%
  • Good

    103 45.78%
  • Average

    53 23.56%
  • Boring

    26 11.56%
  • Bad

    9 4.00%
New Reply
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 659

Thread: Naruto 602 Discussion

  1. #556
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    just an assumption, the whole gedo mazou thing, hashirama plan or whatever you wanna call it seemed like a hard thing to move ... it all looks like an integrated root system thus unable to move ...
    The place were tobi takes Kabuto to show him all the Zetsus is 100% the same place were Madara and Obito met.....a few things tho when obito and madara are there ...we cant see the Gedo, and the Hashirama clone plant thing is closer to the top(near were madara and obito are) yet when tobi shows that place to kabuto the hashirama plant is way down near the water(after you walk down all those stairs)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #557
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    ANYHOW Obito had full blown kamui within a year of awakening sharingan. Any explanations for this other than Madara steroids or Hashirama cells?

    I am guessing the reason Obito can spam Kamui and not be blind as a bat is Hash-man cells.

    But he also says Danzo wasn't able to control "Hashirama's power". Are we to conclude that you need Uchiha juice to control Hashirama cells and Hashiarama cells to spam Uchiha techs?

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #558
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I'd take poorly hidden hide out over Mangekyo technique usage without activation of the Mangekyo any day. That boggles me honestly. How does that make sense to people but the activation of the Mangekyo from a two-tomoe Sharingan is a stretch in suspension of disbelief?
    Thats not a problem. After all obito went straight to a 2 tomoe sharingan. So lets accept there is something special about his eyes. The problem is that all that happened in a fews minutes. From normal eyes to MS.

  6. #559
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    I do feel that the fight with obito has been a bit one sided especially since there's two jinchurikis fighting together with two highly ranked shinobi. Now to top it off an immortal madara who has limitless chakra and power is now facing them as well? If this fight becomes a win due to sasuke showing up and helping Naruto I would be pretty annoyed. Naruto and sasuke wouldn't have their fight. And the prophecy about Naruto being the one to bring peace wouldn't be fulfilled. Maybe Naruto will convince the real madara to join his cause somehow.....which would also be lame. Does anyone else think that sasuke will show up? Maybe all of team 7 will leave their posts to join this battle.
    p.s maybe we will see kakashi and gai die. in the process of seeing this,maybe it would be enough trauma, to cause naruto to activate rinnegan. all the biju seem to think he is the reincarnation of the sage. it would only make sense that he gets some of the same abilities. it would also beat neat to see the sages weapons react to naruto as if they belonged to him in the first place. if he got to use them itd be even better and would also even out this fight. im thinking of the sealing drum thing that obito threw into the gedo mazo. that may be the only way to defeat madara.
    P.s.s Maybe ichigo will be thrown into another dimension while sitting in the prison and appear in naruto. lol
    Last edited by Punisher6; September 23, 2012 at 07:51 AM.

  7. #560
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    ANYHOW Obito had full blown kamui within a year of awakening sharingan. Any explanations for this other than Madara steroids or Hashirama cells?

    I am guessing the reason Obito can spam Kamui and not be blind as a bat is Hash-man cells.

    But he also says Danzo wasn't able to control "Hashirama's power". Are we to conclude that you need Uchiha juice to control Hashirama cells and Hashiarama cells to spam Uchiha techs?
    did tobi also not say "danzo i have not seen u sense the night of the massacre" how did they meet
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #561
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    We have had akatsuki show many bases, granted the matzo 'main base' is the most important but it's not set in concrete that Obito didn't shift it from we're Madara is now to its recent confirmed anko position...I'd say it most likely obito's did move it, the hashirama spawn doesn't look the same as 'the truth about zetsu' chapter. Obito's finished 'zetsu' which Madara started, the matzo is moveable, Nagato summoned it, Pain summoned it to seal bijuus, obito himself summoned it so why couldn't the hashirama hive been moved?.

  10. #562
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    So after rereading the chapter and thinking about Hints we were given.

    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/90010563/17

    This is "Tobi" and the one we see right now is also this "Tobi" and Obito is still in the hideout control this clone. Why? Well if Obito implanted his sharingan into the clone he can use the MS and with it Kamui without risking the eye getting blind. And do to the fact the clone would be powered by the Masou it would explain why he can spam MS techniques without running out of Chakra. "Tobi" also stated that he is no one, just an empty shell, which sounds like some kind of a clone. And with using a clone he might be able to train his Eye faster with "trial and error" also the clone could be modified (maybe longer hair . Madara already said they could not leave the place with their bodies and healed or not the artifical body could still not be moved away from the masou as madara said.

    just my theory.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #563
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Country
    Scotland
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Well guessing when Madara said: "I left my eyes with someone els"
    Guessing he means Nagato.

    Madara will he cast a genjutsu on Obito to show him the past or some bullsh**e story or just manipulate, Obito's mind.

  13. #564
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Maybe the Uchiha clan tries to kill of Kakashi for having a sharingan and Rin simply gets killed the turmoil and this very moment is shown Obito via Tsukuyomi for a very long time which could be a reasion why he willingly helps to wipe out his own clan.

  14. #565
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    There is nothing in the story that states that you have to have the three-tomoe Sharingan to awaken the Mangekyo. it's very odd, I'll give you that but there are no rules against it. So using that as a reason for it being "unlikely" that he awakened the Mangekyo is not really valid. I don't see how it makes more sense for one with the Normal Sharingan to use a Mangekyo technique without even unlocking the Mangekyo. I mean, wouldn't that defeat the whole point of the Mangekyo in the first place?
    you didn't read my post carefully . I said that it was unlikely,not that it was impossible. and as a proof,I pointed out the fact that sharingan is a story of evolution: 1,2,3 tomoes, MS (according to fugaku,that's the evolution of the sharingan),EMS and then rinnegan. yet,I aware of the fact that obito might have used kamui despite not having the 3tomoes.

  15. #566
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    you didn't read my post carefully . I said that it was unlikely,not that it was impossible. and as a proof,I pointed out the fact that sharingan is a story of evolution: 1,2,3 tomoes, MS (according to fugaku,that's the evolution of the sharingan),EMS and then rinnegan. yet,I aware of the fact that obito might have used kamui despite not having the 3tomoes.
    I did in fact read your post carefully. Which is the exact reason why I never said that you said that it was impossible, but in fact unlikely. "Very unlikely" were the exact words, I believe. Here, Fugaku explains that the Mangekyo is a "higher" level of the Sharingan. unless I missed something, I'm not sure where he listed the stages. I will admit that I misinterpreted one line in your post. That's my bad.

  16. #567
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I did in fact read your post carefully. Which is the exact reason why I never said that you said that it was impossible, but in fact unlikely. "Very unlikely" were the exact words, I believe. Here, Fugaku explains that the Mangekyo is a "higher" level of the Sharingan. unless I missed something, I'm not sure where he listed the stages. I will admit that I misinterpreted one line in your post. That's my bad.
    eh,that's exactly what I was talking about . btw,I said "very unlikely" because I can't imagine how a "2tomoes-sharingan" (nay,"just awakened 2tomoes-sharingan) could use kamui notwithstanding the eye hadn't developed the 3rd tomoe yet. but of course,kishi can do as he wishes.

  17. #568
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Hashirama's cell ®
    It's a registered trademark nowadays, you can find it in Madara's super market, and there's a super promo : You buy a sample of Hashirama's cells, you get two Sharingans ® for free !
    It's coming, the explanation as to why hashirama was king of nins. Tobirama aswell as any other from hashirama family are not worth as much as him...it has to be his unique bloodline but what of it?, why mokouton?...there has to be more to that aspect IMO, more to it than earth elemant and water element making trees and that this whole fascination with hashirama DNA alone over all else...it being so an important element in getting/gaining to near RS level power, it being made even more important now that Madara gained rinnegan the ultimate 'eye' due to it, the has to be some very good reason why hashirama only in history apart his copy had this.

  18. #569
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    It's coming, the explanation as to why hashirama was king of nins. Tobirama aswell as any other from hashirama family are not worth as much as him...it has to be his unique bloodline but what of it?, why mokouton?...there has to be more to that aspect IMO, more to it than earth elemant and water element making trees and that this whole fascination with hashirama DNA alone over all else...it being so an important element in getting/gaining to near RS level power, it being made even more important now that Madara gained rinnegan the ultimate 'eye' due to it, the has to be some very good reason why hashirama only in history apart his copy had this.
    All the more reason for Kishi hate he clearly is heading the opposite direction compared with what he had in mind in the beginning ... I mean I can't honestly say that Minato was stronger than Hashirama, maybe more skilled but as much as I would like to say he is not stronger ... Yet Kishi said that few years back ...

    It is getting a bit ridiculous with all this cells and what not super powers ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  19. #570
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Hashirama's cell ®
    It's a registered trademark nowadays, you can find it in Madara's super market, and there's a super promo : You buy a sample of Hashirama's cells, you get two Sharingans ® for free !
    you forgot to mentionn that you also get a readme illustrating you how to perform izanagi

    ---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    All the more reason for Kishi hate he clearly is heading the opposite direction compared with what he had in mind in the beginning ... I mean I can't honestly say that Minato was stronger than Hashirama, maybe more skilled but as much as I would like to say he is not stronger ... Yet Kishi said that few years back ...

    It is getting a bit ridiculous with all this cells and what not super powers ...
    ARE YOU TIRED OF SUCKING IN NINJA DUELS?
    are you tired of losing the chunin exam?
    are you sick of your crush cheering up for your rival (hey obito , come to the dark side and have a cookie)
    then wait no more ,
    order your hashirama cells right now , contact zehahaha or go to his supermarket

    p.s : you could also beat cages with this product , but we urge you not to because it might raise suspection . at least wait a year or two before beating the shit out of your village cage
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts