Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How do you rate this chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

34 15.11%
  • Good

103 45.78%
  • Average

53 23.56%
  • Boring

26 11.56%
  • Bad

9 4.00%
New Reply
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Naruto 602 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Man you understood it wrong ... Tobi is saying Shisui's doryoku like shisui's genjutsu ... he is basically saying Danzou doesn't know whether to use kotoamatsukami on sasuke or throw it away as izanagi ... nothing about shisui's shunshin ... danzou used his regular shunshin to get behind karin - it had nothing to do with Shihui's body flicker ... Danzou didn't use any of Shisui's techniques at that panel ... last time he used it was at the kage meeting

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Anyway I just realized something ... Madara's plan doesn't make sence before he met Obito - giving up eyes to some random kid - there is no one to control Nagato since Zetsu is useless and Obito was not in the picture at that time ...

it all sounds as if Madara made plan executed the beginning and then prayed that someone powerfull will fall into his lap to finish it ... it doesn't make sence ... sorry I am busy, can't explain more detailed ...
    i dont buy that Madara just happened upon an Uchiha...madara dose not seem like he leaves things to chance....i think he set up the situation for obitos demise....and Kagami must have some sort of role...as he was never mentioned(it was never said that he was dead) but he was absent during the nine tails attack ...(if you look at the pannel with the 3rd, his 2 team mates and the member of chojis clan who was on danzos team was there.....Yet danzo and kagami are missing and we know that the Uchiha were absent from there homes and were not helping defend the village...so i wanna know what the Uchiha were up to that night...and i want to know how much involvement did Danzo have
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The mask man with the long hair that helped itachi in the massacre and the one that was controlling yagura wasn't tobi
    And everything point out to be the real madara but now after the last chapter is kind of impossible because madara
    Was sick and old plus if he disconnect his body from the mazou and stop receiving chakra, madara would die right away.
    Another thing that it bugs me is kisame met the long hair mask man in that controlled yagura and the short hair that
    I'm assuming was obito and yet kisame called him mizukage-sama, i mean madara and for kisame everything made senses after knowing
    the identity of tobi and how kisame got fooled by two diferents maskman, one with long hair and one with short hair obito And even itachi that was a genius was fool by obito. The best shinobi from the uchiha clan after madara and izuna, itachi even called tobi/madara his mentor Nd saying that
    Madara was a pathetic shell of his formerself. It does.'t make senses that itachi was fooled by obito,the uchiha that obtained mangekyo sharingan
    And knew alot about the uchiha history as izanagi and izanami. It doesn't make senses.
    it gotta be another tobi with long hair like a zetsu transforming into madara, minato,itachi,kisame,danzou were fooled by tobi/obito.
    kishi keep trolling with all these plus take a pill that contained hashirama cell and you're invincible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi and Tobi should have a personal battle to the death. Could careless who wins though.

Naruto has been overplayed in this part of the series, with all this "super saiyan / human torch" power ups and still got blown off like nothing by Madara. (Just shows, how advanced and way ahead Madara is and his hundreds of years old).

Sasuke should kill Madara and become the ultimate Uchiha. Let Naruto retrain himself and have a final duel between those two.

And, Tsunade should sacrifice herself to save the Kages. This will enhance Naruto's will of fire or whatever to make him stronger and capable of challenging Sasuke.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Kakashi and Tobi should have a personal battle to the death. Could careless who wins though.

Naruto has been overplayed in this part of the series, with all this "super saiyan / human torch" power ups and still got blown off like nothing by Madara. (Just shows, how advanced and way ahead Madara is and his hundreds of years old).

Sasuke should kill Madara and become the ultimate Uchiha. Let Naruto retrain himself and have a final duel between those two.

And, Tsunade should sacrifice herself to save the Kages. This will enhance Naruto's will of fire or whatever to make him stronger and capable of challenging Sasuke.
    bro...i think it's the other way around...sasuke is the one who needs the powerup...

i think naruto would get in that ass quick-like...right now
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thefreak's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Nop. I agree with Kakashi vs Tobi, Sasuke Vs madara, And Naruto vs Saske finale.

I still think Sasuke vs naruto will be the second to last fight in the series. With Oro being final villain to beat perhaps.
    It wont happen now. Still many characters have to show their role. Karin for example.
    And yes naruto just have mastered the QB mode. But he needs more training with Kurama and need jutsu's of his own. because standing against Sasuke's Mangyeko will be difficult. With his flame armour and all. And long range Naruto has only one technique. Rassen Shuriken. But its too slow. so. It needs to be seen.
    I just want to crib here.. Whats wrong with the top 3 manga these days?
    Naruto is well; Going ok nowadays but fails to excite me.
    Bleach used to be fast paced but now its crawling.. seriously.
    and One Piece... Dont ask.. its a case of TLDR. Just wall of text after text.. I am reading it just for the heck of it.. Just cant leave the story unfinished. Come on Oda you can do better.

Fairy Tail rules these days.. cant wait for next chapters..

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is everyone so obsessed with Kagami? He appeared in 6 panels and had a grand total of 1 speaking line.
    I mean, even Ramen Guy is more relevant than him.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I would've preferred that Sasuke fight Madara while Naruto fight Obito. Sasuke has to ascend to the level of the strongest Uchiha, and what better way than to defeat the current reigning champ in battle? I mean just think. The conversations between Sasuke and Madara would be far more interesting than just hearing Naruto argue about friendship and Will of Fire. Granted it'd have to be after Sasuke's next powerup.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Why is everyone so obsessed with Kagami? He appeared in 6 panels and had a grand total of 1 speaking line.
    weren't every other member of that team relevant to the story one way or the other?

danzou...enough said
    elders...enough said
    akimichi clan elder...accounted for(atleast up to kyuubi attack)...not so relevent but still shown much later than when sarutobi was appointed hokage

where is kagami...that is all we're speculating on...just wasting time

edit
    Quote Quote:
    akimichi clan elder...accounted for(atleast up to kyuubi attack)...
    well,not so relevent...but still within konoha's ranks...
    Last edited by gnut; September 25, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    where is kagami...that is all we're speculating on...just wasting time
    Probably killed by Itachi.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Naruto 602 Discussion / 603 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    he was M.I.A. during kyuubi attack...
    wonder if he sacrificed his life fighting for the village(i.e. kyuubi attack)?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Honestly? The hair. He just looks like he would be a badass. Plus, he had a connection to Sarutobi and Danzo, which seems like it could have turnt out interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i dont buy that Madara just happened upon an Uchiha...madara dose not seem like he leaves things to chance....i think he set up the situation for obitos demise....and Kagami must have some sort of role...as he was never mentioned(it was never said that he was dead) but he was absent during the nine tails attack ...(if you look at the pannel with the 3rd, his 2 team mates and the member of chojis clan who was on danzos team was there.....Yet danzo and kagami are missing and we know that the Uchiha were absent from there homes and were not helping defend the village...so i wanna know what the Uchiha were up to that night...and i want to know how much involvement did Danzo have
    He pretty much confirmed it was an accident that found obito ... he couldn't have possibly count in the factors as Obito's kamui saving his ass and such ... he was just lucky but his whole revival plan depended on it - kinda transparent IMO
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    He pretty much confirmed it was an accident that found obito ... he couldn't have possibly count in the factors as Obito's kamui saving his ass and such ... he was just lucky but his whole revival plan depended on it - kinda transparent IMO
    Not really, he already gave Nagato his eyes. Nagato was supposed to resurrect him. Who knows what his plans were before Obito came into the mix, obviously he didn't give Nagato his eyes for no reason. You have to keep in mind the plant thing was already created. No idea how he was planning to get Nagato to turn into what he did, though. Supposedly Obito influenced Yahiko to form Akatsuki.

So we don't know what Madara may have been planning before Obito literally fall into his lap.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    he was M.I.A. during kyuubi attack...
    wonder if he sacrificed his life fighting for the village(i.e. kyuubi attack)?
    nope,he wasn't there when the fox attacked,that's why the elders thought it was a uchiha who had summoned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    very hardly since itachi was just 7 when kurama attacked the leaf with tobi,and kagami wasn't already there.

New Reply
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44