Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    I think hes gonna die. Hes going through the same emotional and mental ordeal Jiraiya went through fighting Pein. It seems his character has been built around Obitos death and now he finds out that hes alive. Obitos death was the reason for him being who he was.

  2. #2
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Well... He died once. Not sure if he is going to die again.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Seems so likely to me though. Though I could be over analyzing this.

  5. #4
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Well... He died once. Not sure if he is going to die again.
    if he was going to die it would have been back in konoha against pein...and there is no way obito will be the one to kill him.
    it just wouldn't make sense...because there has been many,many opportunities for him to take kakashi out...if he actually wanted him dead.
    so,if he is truly mad at kakashi...what better way to torture him than to let him live to see their(obito/madara)plan come to fruitation...thinking in his mind it was because he failed with obito and rin that caused alot of obito's involvement...

  6. #5
    SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    23,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Nope.

    But at the same time Kakashi's fate is directly tied to Tsunade. If she dies, he'll live. If she lives, he has a theoretic chance of dying, but I highly doubt it. There's just no way Kishi will kill both of them. Someone has to witness Naruto become who he becomes, and I'm not talking about Iruka.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #6
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,996
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    neither die...because:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3021076
    my two cents

  9. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    I think Kakashi face will be revealed...
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  10. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Right track, wrong train
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    I don't think Kakashi dying can be done any better than what happened during the Pain arc, that was a brilliant death.
    Last edited by Bromamura; September 15, 2012 at 07:13 AM.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #9
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I think Kakashi face will be revealed...
    I actually hope not. He is much more cooler and better looking without his mouth showing it would be awkward if we saw his face IMO
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  13. #10
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    I don't see Kakashi dying here. Not because he died once already, but because Kakashi is a genius who has durable backups, unlike with Pain. His backup got wiped out with a strong Shinra Tensei, but Kakashi died only because he preferred to save Chouji. Naruto, Bee, and Gai should be able to handle themselves, and all Kakashi and Gai would need to do is avoid attacks and force Tobi to go intangible so neither gets warped away. I don't think Madara will focus on either Konoha as he's in a hurry to get the bijuu.

    Of course, Madara could be all "oh you're so weak, Tobi" and proceed to take on all four by himself. X_X
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  14. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    France
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    gai will die without a doubt ... his fate is sealed 99,999999%
    that's because the 8 gates was introduced for a reason , someone will have to open the 8 gates and show us the ultimate power

    i can already picture gai diying with a smile on his face because he did something his rival couldnt (beating obito that is)

    ---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

    only problem here is that unless madara loses first , obito shouldnt die ...since madara should be able to revive him on the spot lol ..but kishi already showed us that he intends to troll us with the rinnegan (tobi never using it to absorb rasengans , instead choosing to go kamui while knowing kakashi also has kamui -_-)
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito



  15. #12
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bohemia22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Prague
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    674
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I actually hope not. He is much more cooler and better looking without his mouth showing it would be awkward if we saw his face IMO
    UNLESS there is a Rinnegan in his mouth! What a plot twist!!

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Or a black hole that'll suck Obito and Madara in. Or the hidden part looks like a trollface.
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  18. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    gai will die without a doubt ... his fate is sealed 99,999999%
    that's because the 8 gates was introduced for a reason , someone will have to open the 8 gates and show us the ultimate power

    i can already picture gai diying with a smile on his face because he did something his rival couldnt (beating obito that is)
    The ultimate power of opening the 8th gate is stated to give you temporary power similar to a Kage at the cost of your life. That's it. Which might have been great at one time, but not against Obito and Madara. So Gai would be throwing his life away.

    Gai cannot die unless it benefits Lee. And since Lee's character barely exists at this point in the manga, Gai is safe. Kishi once said that Rock Lee did not have to grow up. So I doubt you'll see any drama with Team Gai.

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #15
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who else thinks Kakashi is as good as dead?

    Don't think so, generally a character that "died" once never dies a second time, unless its Dragonball, but Dragonball made death meaningless

    It would also serve no purpose, what purpose would it have for the plot Kakashi dying?
    Even the last road, killed by Sasuke, is closed since Sasuke will not kill anyone from Konoha until he kills Naruto, and we all know how much good it will do to him, Konoha is pratically safe thanks to Naruto's status as a main character

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts