Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
An anonymous author once wrote, "In Literature, evil often triumphs but never conquers."
In relation to the Naruto series can you create a some what well-developed paragraph or critical lens that proves or disapproves this quote?
- This is purely for fun so don't stress yourself out.
Other Critical Lens Options:
• “In literature, evil often triumphs but never conquers.”
• “The bravest of individuals is the one who obeys his or her
conscience.” - J.F. Clarke
• “Good literature substitutes for an experience which we have not
ourselves lived through.” - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
• “It is not what an author says, but what he or she whispers,
that is important.” - Logan Pearsall Smith
• “It is the responsibility of the writer to expose our many
grievous faults and failures and to hold up to the light our dark
and dangerous dreams, for the purpose of improvement.” - John
• “All conflict in literature is, in its simplest form, a struggle
between good and evil.”
• “All literature shows us the power of emotion. It is emotion, not
reason, that motivates characters in literature.” - Duff
• “Good people… are good because they’ve come to wisdom
through failure ” - William Saroyan