Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you have done with 'tobi'?

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would you have done with 'tobi'?

i would make him obito but i would hide it better ,people wouldnt be able to guess right after reading kakashi gaiden and seeing obito's ms ability once .i would also get rid of the time-line inconsistencies .i would write a better back-story for obito so that him turning evil would make a lot more sense
    i would keep him as obito for the sole purpose of giving kakashi an opportunity to shine

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Question, is Tobis a time and space jutsu? Depending on the answer I will leave my reply
    yeah i think it is a time-space jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    yeah i think it is a time-space jutsu.
    Then my almost outlandish but still plausible idea is that Tobi can transform his body or possibly even with limitations move trough the fabric of time. IF Obito was the one against Yondaime then he could have taken a step back in time from a point further down the road.
    Time travel needs a lot of thought though but since it already factors into his ability then yeah, I am sticking with that untill further explained, time tampering with the body or time travel
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    i would make him obito but i would hide it better ,people wouldnt be able to guess right after reading kakashi gaiden and seeing obito's ms ability once .i would also get rid of the time-line inconsistencies .i would write a better back-story for obito so that him turning evil would make a lot more sense
    i would keep him as obito for the sole purpose of giving kakashi an opportunity to shine
    Pretty much my thoughts. When Tobi was introduced, it was way too obvious. And then to cover it up, there was a bunch of Madara stuff thrown in. I would've preferred Tobi to come into his own more as a threatening villain. Orochimaru, Pain, and Madara are more menacing, while Tobi's just kinda there. Him being Obito works for the story, in that he has a more meaningful connection to the main characters, especially since the early chapters. (I'm just glad it wasn't Izuna or another overdone brother plot... I'm soooooo sick of the brother plots ) Anyway, as far as a villain, there is kind-of a lot to be desired.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I think tobi being obito was quite well hidden. Madara stuff created quite a lot of confusion, so much so that tobi being obito was widely held as the unlikeliest of the major possible candidates.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What would I have done with Tobi?
    This

Who do I think Tobi should have been - Izuna I guess, but still hate Tobi as a character and a villain...

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bring Rin back with Rinnegan and make a bazillion Uchiha babies, beat the crap out of them to awaken their sharingen, and then sell rest of them to Naruto. :P

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2