Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 204 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 204 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; September 19, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 204 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler Pics of Toriko 204: HERE

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa whoa, seems like Toriko & co got beaten badly, really badly, someone is bound to save them at this point, Mansam maybe ?
    And it seems Komatsu succeeded... Maybe he's gonna make some dish that'll make Toriko & co's cells recover and such

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. I have a conflict feeling about this chapter. On one hand, I really would like to see Mansam fight. On the other hand, I want to see more the four fight FINALLY fighting together. Hopefully I'll see a mix of both.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation is here, many thanks to kewl

So this is a chapter to showcase Komatsu's talent, and it's a good thing he got to do it in front of such prestigious chefs too
    Guess Toriko & co are gonna recover thanks to Komatsu making the dish more tasty too, their cells may evolve even

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoilers seem promising!
    As it seems KLomatsu managed to make the dish in a way that it can be made even by normal cooks and thus it seems Matsu enters the Elite Cooks. Soon he will be as well targeted by Bishokukai.

And it's bad that Toriko and others lost that pitifully, but then it shows how much they should grow in order to fight the top of Bishokukai and pass Gourmet World as well.

P.S. I still want to see Mansam fight!)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 204 Discussion Thread

The chapter was good.
    We've seen before that Komatsu is a genius, but he amases us in every Arc with his cooking skills. It really seems that after this Arc he will be known all over the world for making a dish that managed to save the world.
    Now I hope the manga will focuse on Toriko and other Heavingly Kings. It seems that they are beaten pretty harsh, so I don't actually know how they will try to beat the Four Beast.
    Hope they will show us something like a good teamplay and then Mansam will come to aid.

Country
    Galactic Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Komatsu has been my favorite character from the begining, and it has been stated before that his talent is far greater than Toriko, and he has been compared to the three greatest chefs to ever live. I'm glad that the rest of the world is becoming aware of how cool he is. And it always makes me smile that he gets so excited and intense about cooking and that when he does something amazing, he is bashful about it. I also agree with wanting to Mansam get into the action. I'm glad that these last few chapters have been bringing together almost all the characters that have been introduced throughout the series. It's good to see teamwork. I feel sad for Toriko and the gang though. It seems like Komatsu is ready to cook Gourmet Word ingredients, but the Four Heavenly Kings are barely ready to capture them. Something else I've been thinking is that Komatsu should make a combo with all four heavenly kings so he can cook more ingredients.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter...good display of Komatsu's "specific" talent. Yuda does precise measurements and probably does something with trays since he's the Tray King, Tyran does poison cooking, etc. Komatsu has food luck and cooking skills like all the other cooks, but it seems he specializes in "simplification". If you think about it, he even did the same thing with the Century soup...finished it in a year and Setsuno couldn't do it at all. When getting the Ozone Herb, when he was by his self the leaf opened all the way up for him. A lot simpler to get to than all that timing he and Toriko had to do. As far as cooking goes, Komatsu is top 100 easy, and I agree he's ready to cook gourmet world ingredients...BUT to go there with Toriko and go after them? He's not ready...I'm still waiting to see what the author is going to do about that.

And seeing how the 4 kings are getting thrashed, that makes me think even more that Komatsu will have to step up a little on the physical/fighting side. He doesn't have to be a beast...just able to hold his own.

And to be honest, I'm not sure what's gonna happen with the 4 Kings at this point. They've come so far and yet all 4 combined are having this much trouble? With a beast the President sent back on his own? 1. Damn, how strong IS the president? 2. This makes me think the Gourmet World arcs are farther away than we think. At least the arcs with the 4 Kings. I think its gonna go sorta like the One Piece war at Marine Headquarters. All the big dogs are gonna battle it out in the Gourmet world, certain big shots are gonna die/retire, some other event will happen to kinda slow things down (like when Luffy got to Sabaody Archipelago and we all thought yeah, the New World is next then bam 2 different arcs and a 2 year time skip).

Hmmm, who sees a time skip coming in Toriko? :-)

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Komatsu will be a household name now. The man who saved everyone in the human world, thats a pretty big accomplishment.

Now that the food distribution part is over the chefs that can fight need to help Toriko out since it looks like he is 1 millimeter away from death. (Yuda reference whoo!)
    Devour this Manga

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter has to be 1 of the most bullshit i ever read. It just not believable that Komastu can do something in 5 minutes what some of the best chefs in the world thought impossible. Actually if you think about neither his talent nor food luck consider he was a normal chef when Toriko met him and did nothing of worth. Yet suddenly after 80 or so chapters he suddenly became this super chef like i said not believable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    This chapter has to be 1 of the most bullshit i ever read. It just not believable that Komastu can do something in 5 minutes what some of the best chefs in the world thought impossible. Actually if you think about neither his talent nor food luck consider he was a normal chef when Toriko met him and did nothing of worth. Yet suddenly after 80 or so chapters he suddenly became this super chef like i said not believable.
    I guess people become stronger/better at something it isn't like Komatsu isn't the only one that had an upgrade Toriko from being helpless against enemy with lower level at the earlier arc to owning higher level monster now... Food luck is a thing that being envy by most people at the Toriko world and Komatsu having one he is somewhat special already and it isn't like Komatsu just magically become a high level chef for me he become well known and better after the Soup Arc and he even got an upgrade in tools... So I don't think his upgrade is impossible it is not like he is better than the best chef now he is just better on making dishes be copied by regular chef than others it is like his recipe is much understandable than others

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved this chapter, komatsu is starting to become my fav character.

demon roronoa zoro - It's not impossible for him to be good as he is now, maybe he's always had that talent but just needed to be bought out and him going on adventures with toriko to experience the ingredients whilst alive and also meeting the many different talented chefs, he probably picked up a few things.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Captain Sicarius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, how come Toriko makes absolute no fame in the west?

Great reading, loved this chapter. Shima showed us how great Komatsu has become and how even the world top chefs acknowledge his abilities. He truly deserves to be by Toriko's side as a partner and not a sidekick (taking the fact that the FHK are getting their asses whooped ).

Just awesome, when Bleach dies Toriko will take its place for sure.
    Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
    Spoiler show

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast