Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

15 21.13%
  • Good!

39 54.93%
  • Regular

11 15.49%
  • Boring...

2 2.82%
  • Bad!

1 1.41%
  • Fail!

2 2.82%
  • other...

1 1.41%
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 300 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 300 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by ghostexiled; September 21, 2012 at 01:46 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 300 Spoiler thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nike Takeuchi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Great hit !! Sting!!
    NOOOOOOOO~~~ Lector!!
    can't wait for the "survival match" ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I vote regular, but to be honest expected much more information in this chapter, but it felt normal.

The girl identity wasn't shown, and nothing about the dragons graveyard. IT wasn't worth the wait for two weeks, I hope next chapter will be much better.
    Dreyar Style

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that he is leaving the moment, when the girls identity is going to be revealed, when the things related with the Eclipse project finally starts.

Anyway, this chapter definitely gave some huge hints that the girl might be someone from the future, since how else would she know about the Eclipse project and the fact that it's related with the Dragon King Festival.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vansonbee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair, it was a laser blast and it seem to cut through anything.

I bet people are gonna compare it to Natsu fight, but I recall 75% of Sting attack were holy type and some were laser, which Natsu dodge.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Sting has learned "Nakama Power Up" the hard way. Though I don't think that Gemma is done for, it's likely that Minerva will be running the show on Sabertooth for the rest of the arc.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys have been watching the links way too much. I came here hoping that I was in time, but no.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell, did Sting just one shot Gemma without using Drive or DF!? I don't really mind how Sting reacted, that was to be expected. But the guild master being punked like that was...interesting to say the least. And on top of that there is Minerva watching with a smile of approval. I still don't get ST as a guild. So many random things happen with this guild that no one literally knows whats next.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for a better translation but wow what a chapter. Not the best but it was still good. Crazy how Mashima has killed off 2 characters in one chapter. O_o Minor ones but still killed off characters.

It was kinda annoying how Mashima made Sting a copy of Natsu. Heck I thought it was Natsu that was killing Genma because their rage face/hair is an exact copy of each other.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder why Erza and Laxus didn't come along to the graveyard?

BTW Who is going to be master of Sabertooth now? Unless Genma isn't really dead but severely injured.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Entertaining chapter, but not what I really expected out of the magical chapter 300 after we were forced to sit through two filler chapters. Perhaps Sting and Rogue have seen the light, or maybe it's just Gemma's overwhelming evil and the murder of Lecter that sent Sting over the edge with the Nakama Power. Minerva seemed rather happy to see Gemma fall, even if he's not dead or even out of the game yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the best chapter for a 300th I think the start of Natsu/Gazile vs Sting/Rogue is better fit to be the 300th... Still the chapter is good poor lecter the only one who I like in the Sabertooth guild gone now they can banish now ^^... The mysterious girl had only one hand so I guess there will gonna be a dreadful event coming

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, has anyone noticed the fact that apparently the mysterious girl has only one arm, after all normally you would use you're other arm to open a pen, not you're teeth:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/300/20

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    BTW Who is going to be master of Sabertooth now? Unless Genma isn't really dead but severely injured.
    Probably Minerva as she seems to be the most powerful member. However Sabertooth will probably fall apart at the end of the tournament : Not only the 2 dragon slayers who are part of their main force will leave the guild (they will participate the last day "for honor" though) but, since Sabertooth will NOT end up 1st in the tournament and since it looks like the only reason for most members to be here is to be in the "Number 1 guild", many members are going to look elsewhere for a guild.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

:O
    Lector.
    Oh my god... poor Sting...

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast