Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK Chapter 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

Chapter is out guys! Read it here.

Interesting developments is all I have to say
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

No much happened to be honest, Berserk being one of kenseis disciple was spotted a mile away, guessing the weapons division is gonna team up again with the bare fists users that will prolly provide enought cannon folder so most of the shinpaku alliance can fight someone.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Takeda pretty much said what everyone's been thinking.

Glad to see that the plot is moving again. Sure, we all knew it was Berserker, but him coming back after having Kensei train him is going to be crazy. I wonder who he's going to fight this time? Maybe Takeda?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was really good, berserk being the 2nd disciple of kensei was pretty obvius, but this actually means that kensei is the next master that will fight with ryozanpaku. Now the question is, which of kensei's disciples is gonna fight kenichi? Will it be ryuuto? Will it be the mysterious guy? Or will it be berserker? I dont know but it will definetly be awesome.
    P.S: With this cool development I can finally get addicted to hsdk again and end my obsession with SAO
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: HSDK Chapter 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

Good chapter always new Berserk, would come back into the story at some point, seems he has improved since last time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

BERSERKER officially is back finally!! But what intrigued me more was the weapons division Yomi. Have we been seeing like the fodder weapons division users up until now? Are we about to see Super Master Class Weapon Users and their disciples? I hope so!
    Last edited by KingJames; September 13, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with everyone else on the Berserker reveal being completely unsurprising. The only surprise was that it took so long for it to be shown. We haven't see much of the Weapons Division's youths, so this might get interesting. Although it's undoubtedly necessary since most of Yomi has been wiped out. The only question is the identity of the final member. Some interesting progress with the movements of Yomi. It's about time we get to see some serious action from some of the disciples.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, i like how Kenichi wants to end this "war" against Yomi, case well...he now officialy have a target another then "protect Miu", and that's i think is good.
    Berserk looks awesome (most badass suriken-catch from all of the Yomi's), a would actualy like to see a flashback of him entering the Yomi, and i wonder how he and Hermit takes along, case imo Berserk should have a grudge against him.

p.s.
    All this "ki" thing makes me think..what if Berserker was so freaking strong back then, case he awakened his "ki"? But just dont knew how to use it.
    p.s.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    P.S: With this cool development I can finally get addicted to hsdk again and end my obsession with SAO
    One does not simply end his obsession with SAO © Boromir

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Nice chapter, i like how Kenichi wants to end this "war" against Yomi, case well...he now officialy have a target another then "protect Miu", and that's i think is good.
    Berserk looks awesome (most badass suriken-catch from all of the Yomi's), a would actualy like to see a flashback of him entering the Yomi, and i wonder how he and Hermit takes along, case imo Berserk should have a grudge against him.

p.s.
    All this "ki" thing makes me think..what if Berserker was so freaking strong back then, case he awakened his "ki"? But just dont knew how to use it.
    p.s.s.

One does not simply end his obsession with SAO © Boromir
    Yeah man i thought that to, kenichi needs to step up and take on the leader role a bit more Nijima is more like the sneaky bastard strategist ken is like the morale hero everyone looks up to just going to make a marvel reference here and says hes like captain america but way more pussy lol.

As for beserker coming back eh pretty lame i was honeslty hoping it was someone new and the author was just leading us along but ahwell i think ken will probably fight the unknown guy though since hermit already took beserker i'd find it kind of stupid that ken be his opponent even if he has gotten stronger to me thats just pretty shitty plot.

I can see something big happening with miu soon. they keep making reference to her ki release in like every chapter yet no ones doing anything about it. I hope kenichi's forced to do some super secret training in the mountains again and learn another of the elder 108 special techs and get atleast strong enough to hold up against her if she goes beserk without dieing.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nijima will always be the "shadow leader" IMO. He'll always be behind the scenes doing things that none of Shinpaku are capable of.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Nijima will always be the "shadow leader" IMO. He'll always be behind the scenes doing things that none of Shinpaku are capable of.
    I didnt mean in regards to tactics i meant morale

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

MS version:

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/35005379/1

So now there is a Yami and Yomi for weapon users? It adds more cast to defeat, but for me the most important thing here is the redemption of the pathetic weapon's division. In Tanimoto's thoughts I will add "over" to "confidence".

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    MS version:

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/35005379/1

So now there is a Yami and Yomi for weapon users? It adds more cast to defeat, but for me the most important thing here is the redemption of the pathetic weapon's division. In Tanimoto's thoughts I will add "over" to "confidence".
    Well, in general terms yomi are all the disciples of yami. There are the 10 disciples of the OSNF who hold a special position but all yami disciples are still yomi. Take raichi, her dad was a yami master and she herself is a yomi.

I wouldn't say weapon's division is pathetic though. We have yet to see their actual supermasters except for sai kagerou. Other than that we have seen that guy with the broadsword who was merely an average master class fighter and the master poltician who was maybe just above average. Then we saw the spear guys who actually were pretty good enemies for ryozampaky although perhaps were not quite yet at super master class level. The leadership of the weapon's division should have a number of very strong people.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, in general terms yomi are all the disciples of yami. There are the 10 disciples of the OSNF who hold a special position but all yami disciples are still yomi. Take raichi, her dad was a yami master and she herself is a yomi.

I wouldn't say weapon's division is pathetic though. We have yet to see their actual supermasters except for sai kagerou. Other than that we have seen that guy with the broadsword who was merely an average master class fighter and the master poltician who was maybe just above average. Then we saw the spear guys who actually were pretty good enemies for ryozampaky although perhaps were not quite yet at super master class level. The leadership of the weapon's division should have a number of very strong people.
    i was thinking the same thing. it's weird how the weapons users seem to be below the osnf. you would think they would have their own equal group of super masters but your right we havnt really seen any apart from that edward scissor hands looking dude. ive noticed that fodder yami members are useually weapons users while members with bigger roles seem to be unarmed fighters. im glad they are introducing disiples presumably at the main yomi members level as it will probably mean there are osnf level weapon users for their masters.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Any girl not into Kenichi is into Ukita, sexy ray indeed. Chapter made me feeI like I wouldn't mind some competent weapon user disciples, it does suck they were left for so late in the game.

He's never given any indication of an inclination towards it, but seeing Sai Kagerou with a disciple as eccentric as he is would be great stuff. Might be the first weapon user disciple on the good guys side.

Chikage's cuteness is expert level I tell ya! Shi---n paku!

FuS

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast